Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? (890 Views)

Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted / Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? / Am I Over Reacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by PhilMoane: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2010
Met this Lady when home in my church.
Talked to her. Had some datings before flying out after 3 weeks.
Kept communicating on phone and online.
She drilled me sooo hard b4 saying Yes.
But something happened which made me send some cash.
Afterwards I started sending more as we began to have some mutual plan towards Introduction to her Family.
Some money I sent to her for a purpose agreed to by both of us was used for something else.
She bought sometin with money on her confessing that was last money.
While trying to advice, she took offence.
Later confessed to me she's bad at spending.
Told her plans toward wedding,
She told me it isnt big when I have my money.
Told her I wanted a car of my level, but she demanded something higher(double).
I felt she is not interested in me, may be.
But when I got home 3 weeks after the misunderstanding,
She handled me with disrespect. Said, giving me her time was like a waste to her.
At the end of it all, we called it quit.
Because I saw some traces of double dating in her. Coupled with her non-readiness for any resolution of the crisis.

Could it be that I over-reacted or she is really not interested in me?
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by justwise(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2010
Phil Moane:

Met this Lady when home in my church.Talked to her. Had some datings before flying out after 3 weeks.
Kept communicating on phone and online.She drilled me sooo hard b4 saying Yes.But something happened which made me send some cash.
Afterwards I started sending more as we began to have some mutual plan towards Introduction to her Family.
Some money I sent to her for a purpose agreed to by both of us was used for something else.She bought sometin with money on her confessing that was last money.While trying to advice, she took offence.Later confessed to me she's bad at spending.Told her plans toward wedding, She told me it isnt big when I have my money.Told her I wanted a car of my level, but she demanded something higher(double).I felt she is not interested in me, may be.But when I got home 3 weeks after the misunderstanding, She handled me with disrespect. Said, giving me her time was like a waste to her.At the end of it all, we called it quit.Because I saw some traces of double dating in her. Coupled with her non-readiness for any resolution of the crisis.[b]Could it be that I over-reacted or she is really not interested in me?[/[/b]quote].
Not at all, that was not over reaction, you have just added more yrs to your life. Marriage or rela/ship based on material things don't stand the taste of time
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by InkedNerd(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2010
No, you didn't overreact. Marriage is a commitment so its best that you realize what sort of woman she is before you commit.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by pdone: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2010
She used the money you gave her for a different purpose without even telling you. She went ahead by saying her time with you was a waste. If you go ahead with her be it marriage or relationship, then I will understand that love is not only blind but dump and deaf. You better leave now that the door is open for you. Do me a favour and make it snappy.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by Ikedonn(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2010
Quit the relationship now before it's too late.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2010
Nope u neva over re-acted.U did d rite thing n u shuld tank ur God dat she review her real self now.So any decision u take after on is ur making.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
It's just a normal reaction. Considered it as a blessing in disguise and be thankful that you were able to find out her true color.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by ShyOne(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
run
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
You overreacted.
You should have doubled what she asked for (the car)
You should have turned a blind eye to the double dating
So she's bad with spending, but you get to cover the costs so no wahala
Yes her time with you was definitely wasted. . .so now she gets to use the time to finds someone who will give her those things.

[s]gotta set like a dozen alarms in case i fall into a coma[/s]
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by yomalex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
You should not even have posted here i guess u should av deleted from ur memory
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by PhilMoane: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2010
Thanks all.

I am already out of it for few Months.

Only want to be sure I did not hurt or offended anyone.

Since I desired a Great marriage. Want to be sure my decision was right.

Had gotten over it. I think. Thanks.
Re: Did She Want Me Out Or I Over Reacted? by Olaolufred(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2010
Your experience sounds like mine.
Oh what a world.
Almost same thing happens to different people in almost same circumstances.
May God deliver us.

(1) (Reply)

Is His Action Justified? / To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! / Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.