Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money (3943 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Lol.. You're chronic liar dear. You want the odds in your favor but choose to lie about it. The transaction you saw there was initiated on the 16th.. You were weren't due then.

Remember you said it was 30$ dollars yourself or have you suddenly forgotten?

My friend the evidence is there, check when you were to pay me and this date and stop telling obvious lies
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Pay me it is my right, because you know you are lying. My jobs were accepted and you know it. Stop with the PayPal this and that with me. Pay me

CC divenpin1

You think so? Well, I am not surprised reading this. Am I the only person that complained about your contents?? Didn't another person complain about your other NL moniker? You'll get your supposed RIGHT in two weeks time.

Signing out.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

You think so? Well, I am not surprised reading this. Am I the only person that complained about your contents?? Didn't another person complain about your other NL moniker? You'll get your supposed RIGHT in two weeks time.

Signing out.

You all are same nah. Trying to live off people's sweat.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

You all are same nah. Trying to live off people's sweat.

Please, go n learn how to write well. or should i say you learn to read well. The prowess which you started out with was good until you started delivering below content materials. I sure will pay you not because of what you did because you did work for it ( Even though it was below par)..
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Please, go n learn how to write well. or should i say you learn to read well. The prowess which you started out with was good until you started delivering below content materials. I sure will pay you not because of what you did because you did work for it ( Even though it was below par)..

When once it's time for payment, the same lying words from people that don't want to pay. Go and learn how to write well blablabla. Oga pay me, that's all I'm saying.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/08/shocking-about-80-nigerians-charged-for.html?m=1

Very embarrassing story. If these ones were here to give out jobs, they will never pay and they are the type that will tell you, you didn't write well blabla and argue blindly even when the truth is glaring in a bid not to pay.

Someone will get a job and outsource for a token, then decides to pocket his and the token for the writer. Getting visa now will be serious hassle. God please help Nigerians move from defrauding one another
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

It's not about any substandard job bro. He knows he is lying he has been posting me since I will pay today, I will pay tomorrow now he is saying he wants to pay me in 2 weeks time I should pull the post. I asked him for the specific day he refused to reply. When it comes to payment there's always long stories. Come and tell the forum exact day you will pay me and case close

CC divenpen1
sorry ...was a bit busy offline. Did he complain about the quality of the said job as at the time you submitted it to him please?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Well, it is as simple as this. This lady contacted me that she was interested in my job posting, I told the terms and conditions of the job which she trusted me not to play games with her. After completing the first batch of jobs, I told her the client had complaints about the job having some errors which weren't supposed to be. She claimed she wasn't a native writer and couldn't be perfect. I corrected her jokingly that she wasn't supposed to say that as a professional and that if such things happened, it could lead to losing clients. She agreed to fix the job, which she did and considering that I was stuck in-between tons of projects and tasks, I submitted the job directly to the client without reading through thoroughly. (During this time, I had a paid her for the first batch of jobs she did). The client once again claimed that the errors were still pending and he was becoming more impatient.

Actually, I was recommended to this client by an age-long independent client from Skype that I was working for initially and the client happens to pay me via Pay Pal. To prove that he wanted me to trust him, the client paid upfront for the jobs but made me promise not to deliver half-baked jobs, stating that he needed me to continue the same streak I had with his friend. I assured him that and he was evidently pleased with the first contents that I delivered ( it was actually done by I and some other trusted writers). However, considering that the job rate was becoming massive, I had to seek help from outsourcing the jobs to other writers from nairaland. Initially, this lady started out well, and I commended her for it ( she posted screenshots of the commendations with her other handle; Blazing123). For that reason, I resonated to not thoroughly reading her jobs and delivered to the client with probably some fixes from me and everything was going on well, but later on, she started dwindling in the quality of jobs delivered. I complained to her ( as aforementioned) but there were seemingly no improvements ( as explained by the client) and to make matters worst, the client requested for a chargeback( Paypal holdings) on Paypal and thus, I couldn't do anything with the account until the dispute was resolved. I had to take it upon myself to fix those jobs and resend back to the client. If you are familiar with pay pal, you'll know it takes weeks, and at most 70 days + for a charge back to be completed before you can continue transaction. These were some of the explanations I gave to this lady but she refused to understand that. Worst still, she started placing curses on herself(not me) and then I told specifically that I wouldn't reply her messages again until I fixed the issues on ground.
please did you inform her about your clients complaints concerning the said job as soon as you were aware? Where is the evidence please? Thanks.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:
https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/08/shocking-about-80-nigerians-charged-for.html?m=1

Very embarrassing story. If these ones were here to give out jobs, they will never pay and they are the type that will tell you, you didn't write well blabla and argue blindly even when the truth is glaring in a bid not to pay.

Someone will get a job and outsource for a token, then decides to pocket his and the token for the writer. Getting visa now will be serious hassle. God please help Nigerians move from defrauding one another
they are wicked folks ,and won't think twice paying them with a bigger coin
. Imagine if they were the owner of Upwork,iwrite ,fiver etc these wicked guys would never pay beyond peanuts.... please keep all records of your dealings with them for a day like this.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:
sorry ...was a bit busy offline. Did he complain about the quality of the said job as at the time you submitted it to him please?

Bro, this issue has nothing to do with quality of job, he is just lying. Initially when I asked him for my money, he said I was wasn't due for payment which I told him I was overdue. Check our chat below. It has nothing to do with quality of job. You know them here on nairaland, when once they don't want to pay, they come up with the popular line you can't write well blabla or your job was below par blabla.

Check the evidences below

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:
please did you inform her about your clients complaints concerning the said job as soon as you were aware? Where is the evidence please? Thanks.

What we had was normal revision, where a client will point out some things to be fixed and I corrected and got it fixed. Check the reason here he told me why the so-called account was limited and now he is telling a lie. He said he had influx of funds that is why his account was limited.Which I believe it still a lie because he doesn't just want to pay me.Thank God all the chats are intact. See what he initially told me below. He is just lying not to pay me

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Smiles. I will address this post to correct you not because I want to prove anything.

When a dispute is raised, you have 10 days to reply to it. Since my dealings with PayPal, I have never for once had a chargeback or had any dispute raise ( my funds are not shady), although I have had a limited account before now.

For this reason, I contacted a friend that was more versatile with Pay Pal and he assured me that once I and to respond to the PayPal dispute and reached out a solution with the client, I didn't have to worry as my funds were safe. I wasn't so sure then and I thought it was something that would get fixed immediately the jobs were delivered and the client was okay with the jobs. It wasn't until later that i got to know that it extended far more than that. I told you i had a friend that would help with the fixes which you later misunderstood as me saying my friend caused the funds to be held.

Like I said, until the funds are cleared, I am not paying a dime.

Now checked what you said caused the so-called account to be limited. You said you never mentioned limitation right??

See the evidence below

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:04am On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Well, it is as simple as this. This lady contacted me that she was interested in my job posting, I told the terms and conditions of the job which she trusted me not to play games with her. After completing the first batch of jobs, I told her the client had complaints about the job having some errors which weren't supposed to be. She claimed she wasn't a native writer and couldn't be perfect. I corrected her jokingly that she wasn't supposed to say that as a professional and that if such things happened, it could lead to losing clients. She agreed to fix the job, which she did and considering that I was stuck in-between tons of projects and tasks, I submitted the job directly to the client without reading through thoroughly. (During this time, I had a paid her for the first batch of jobs she did). The client once again claimed that the errors were still pending and he was becoming more impatient.

Actually, I was recommended to this client by an age-long independent client from Skype that I was working for initially and the client happens to pay me via Pay Pal. To prove that he wanted me to trust him, the client paid upfront for the jobs but made me promise not to deliver half-baked jobs, stating that he needed me to continue the same streak I had with his friend. I assured him that and he was evidently pleased with the first contents that I delivered ( it was actually done by I and some other trusted writers). However, considering that the job rate was becoming massive, I had to seek help from outsourcing the jobs to other writers from nairaland. Initially, this lady started out well, and I commended her for it ( she posted screenshots of the commendations with her other handle; Blazing123). For that reason, I resonated to not thoroughly reading her jobs and delivered to the client with probably some fixes from me and everything was going on well, but later on, she started dwindling in the quality of jobs delivered. I complained to her ( as aforementioned) but there were seemingly no improvements ( as explained by the client) and to make matters worst, the client requested for a chargeback( Paypal holdings) on Paypal and thus, I couldn't do anything with the account until the dispute was resolved. I had to take it upon myself to fix those jobs and resend back to the client. If you are familiar with pay pal, you'll know it takes weeks, and at most 70 days + for a charge back to be completed before you can continue transaction. These were some of the explanations I gave to this lady but she refused to understand that. Worst still, she started placing curses on herself(not me) and then I told specifically that I wouldn't reply her messages again until I fixed the issues on ground.

See the long lies you wrote, when you were supposed to pay me since early July and August is ending. Check below and see what you said happened to your account and stop telling obvious lies and pay me my right. I'm not asking you to dash me money which I can never do. I did jobs and a legit one so please pay me

CC Divepen1

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:
. Imagine if they were the owner of Upwork,iwrite ,fiver etc these wicked guys would never pay beyond peanuts.... please keep all records of your dealings with them for a day like this.

This is when he started posting me. I will pay today no I will pay tomorrow and that's how till date he has bluntly refused to pay me writing loads of lies on here

See evidences below

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Pls moderators, pls step in and asked @Sirevee to pay me. Let help clean up nairaland and get rid of people that are obviously living off other's sweat. I have presented all facts which point to the fact that @Sirevee doesn't wants to pay me

CC divepen1
CC Dominique
CC funlord

Below is the amount of money@Sirevee withdrew the same week he was to pay me but he came up with the lie that I wasn't due for payment which I did corrected him on that, check the chat above. There's evidence here that @Sirevee doesn't want to pay me for iobs I did since June and was due for payment early July.

See evidence of withdrawal below.

1 Share

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

This is when he started posting me. I will pay today no I will pay tomorrow and that's how till date he has bluntly refused to pay me writing loads of lies on here

See evidences below
it is more than obvious that you have proven your case beyond any reasonable doubt ,babe. Let us wait for his immediate reaction before taking action. I can bet you you would be paid and , if care is not taken ,compensated too.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:
it is more than obvious that you have proven your case beyond any reasonable doubt ,babe. Let us wait for his immediate reaction before taking action. I can bet you you would be paid and , if care is not taken ,compensated too.

Thanks bro, the evidences presented are glaring enough even the blind can see that @Sirevee is writing loads of lies just to wriggle out of this and not pay me. People can be heartless the make double of what they even pay the real writers but still greed will make them pocket your own too. End of the day they come up with loads of lies like this.

I can bet my kidney that nothing is wrong with @Sirevee account even recently he still made a withdrawal of $30 from that account, so why not also withdraw and pay me too. No?? He doesn't just want to pay. @Sirevee pay me my money

CC divepen1
CC Dominique
CC funlord
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:

I like how the internet never forgets, I just saw a post on the scam section where a scammer returned 50k he scammed a seller of far back 2013. What happened??Hiis fiancee stumbled on the scam list here, lo and behold! her yet-to be husband's name is on the scammer's list.

She had to forced him to pay back and he has done that though but he wants his name off the list. I just hope he will not be granted such and probably the lady dumps him too. At least let mother karma finish her work with him

People will wake up each day and only think of scamming the next person . Maybe I will post the link here.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:

You can ask her if I did complain to her. She can't deny it.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:

Lol. Who is compensating who? That'll be for someone who has scammed the the victim. I think she said I was
owing her since two months now. How come she's not dating as far as June but July?

Even if I have the bucks in influx at the moment, I am not lifting a penny to pay her a till the completion of the dispute and the finds payment are cleared. I have other writers here on Nl that we work together. So far, they do quite a good job and as such needs to paid when due. Besides, I never for once said I wasn't going to pay her.
She came here to rant about me complaining of having a limitation in my PayPal. I think I specifically told her it was because of the influx and a hold was placed on funds. The account was never limited. I only used an apostrophe of "limitation/hold" to denote a point so she could understand. Then, I didn't notice that the client had raised a dispute sef.

This lady here is complaining that I made exchanges on Nl which I am not denying. But then, she wasn't due then. I practically remember telling her she wasn't due for payments but for the first last 4k words which I didn't pay for the first time cause they had errors that I asked her to fix but she didn't get to do that immediately. I sent her the payments of the first one with the exception of the 4k words that were error- filled, and then she did another 3k words.

I am more willing to go into details to this to further prove my innocence if the need be; outside nairaland though. It could either be a dispute group or whatever you can think of.

Thanks
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:

My dear. Some writers are kinda not worthy to called writers and really should not be paid. I once had a writer that complained that he needed to paid because he put in a lot of efforts to the job I gave him. I had to pay him simply because I felt pity for him, not because he did the job well but because I knew I started just like him. I can mention some of the big names here on nairaland that I have once worked with. Some of them didn't get to pay me, some did while some gave me tips on how to become a better writer. Without doubt, errors are bound to happen while writing as there is no perfect writer but then, if you are going to be successful in the freelance writing world, errors should be minimized to the barest. I won't deny that I have had some faults too, but, I have learnt from them. There are different types of clients and as such, you can't expect that what Client A looks away from will be ignored by Client B. I am not really ready to prove a lie or whatever because of anybody. The op wouldn't be chatting me on WhatsApp if I actually wanted to swindle her. I am only refusing to respond to her because of her abusive nature( no regrets).

I have a WhatsApp group for writers which she is part of. You can ask her to make enquiries and see if there is anyone of them I am issues with. I am beginning to lose interest in writing long epistles on Nairaland.

She said something about not having problems with my PayPal account.. I'll like to correct her by letting her know that it doesn't cost a dime to create even a thousand PayPal account if I want to. It's my account and I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Lol. Who is compensating who? That'll be for someone who has scammed the the victim. I think she said I was
owing her since two months now. How come she's not dating as far as June but July?

Even if I have the bucks in influx at the moment, I am not lifting a penny to pay her a till the completion of the dispute and the finds payment are cleared. I have other writers here on Nl that we work together. So far, they do quite a good job and as such needs to paid when due. Besides, I never for once said I wasn't going to pay her.
She came here to rant about me complaining of having a limitation in my PayPal. I think I specifically told her it was because of the influx and a hold was placed on funds. The account was never limited. I only used an apostrophe of "limitation/hold" to denote a point so she could understand. Then, I didn't notice that the client had raised a dispute sef.

This lady here is complaining that I made exchanges on Nl which I am not denying. But then, she wasn't due then. I practically remember telling her she wasn't due for payments but for the first last 4k words which I didn't pay for the first time cause they had errors that I asked her to fix but she didn't get to do that immediately. I sent her the payments of the first one with the exception of the 4k words that were error- filled, and then she did another 3k words.

I am more willing to go into details to this to further prove my innocence if the need be; outside nairaland though. It could either be a dispute group or whatever you can think of.

Thanks

The evidence presented speaks for itself continue telling lies. You were asking where you stated there was a limitation on your account yesterday, you stood your grounds that you never said that, now because the evidence is here you are now speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Yesterday you said the reason for your account blabla was because of charge back from bad jobs because you have seen the evidence you have dropped that so you now agreed that it was influx of funds. Even the blind can see your dirty lies from afar

Continue telling obvious lies and I hope every one is seeing the holes in your stories. You took out $30 recently but you can't also take out money to pay those that did the jobs for you. How does PayPal limiting your account because of influx of funds relate with the so called bad jobs you are talking about?? You just want to connect that to your refusal of payment, so as to hold onto people's money.

Pay me I worked for you, I'm not under you or begging you for money I did a legit job and I deserve a payment. Your PayPal issues does not concern me so pay me.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

You can ask her if I did complain to her. She can't deny it.
Stop with the dirty lies, and pay me. You thought there's no evidence on the first lie you told me about your refusal to pay. You are not talking about charge back today from bad jobs because you have been bursted.

Pay me and let case close
CC funlord
CC Dominique
See chat below

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

My dear. Some writers are kinda not worthy to called writers and really should not be paid. I once had a writer that complained that he needed to paid because he put in a lot of efforts to the job I gave him. I had to pay him simply because I felt pity for him, not because he did the job well but because I knew I started just like him. I can mention some of the big names here on nairaland that I have once worked with. Some of them didn't get to pay me, some did while some gave me tips on how to become a better writer. Without doubt, errors are bound to happen while writing as there is no perfect writer but then, if you are going to be successful in the freelance writing world, errors should be minimized to the barest. I won't deny that I have had some faults too, but, I have learnt from them. There are different types of clients and as such, you can't expect that what Client A looks away from will be ignored by Client B. I am not really ready to prove a lie or whatever because of anybody. The op wouldn't be chatting me on WhatsApp if I actually wanted to swindle her. I am only refusing to respond to her because of her abusive nature( no regrets).

I have a WhatsApp group for writers which she is part of. You can ask her to make enquiries and see if there is anyone of them I am issues with. I am beginning to lose interest in writing long epistles on Nairaland.

She said something about not having problems with my PayPal account.. I'll like to correct her by letting her know that it doesn't cost a dime to create even a thousand PayPal account if I want to. It's my account and I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone.

I'm a unique person so don't try to compare me with anyone if they have decided to be quiet about your bad behavior I will not indulge that. People worked for you and you have refused to pay. Do you know how much one spend to fuel the Gen that you would just get the monies for the jobs and pocket them. I hope when it happens to you, you would not speak up.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

The evidence presented speaks for itself continue telling lies. You were asking where you stated there was a limitation on your account yesterday, you stood your grounds that you never said that, now because the evidence is here you are now speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Yesterday you said the reason for your account blabla was because of charge back from bad jobs because you have seen the evidence you have dropped that so you now agreed that it was influx of funds. Even the blind can see your dirty lies from afar

Continue telling obvious lies and I hope every one is seeing the holes in your stories. You took out $30 recently but you can't also take out money to pay those that did the jobs for you. How does PayPal limiting your account because of influx of funds relate with the so called bad jobs you are talking about?? You just want to connect that to your refusal of payment, so as to hold onto people's money.

Pay me I worked for you, I'm not under you or begging you for money I did a legit job and I deserve a payment. Your PayPal issues does not concern me so pay me.

Yes, ma. Since you're unwilling to read and understand what I am saying, I leave you to continue ranting. If you're not able to see where I indicated the "/" in between limitation/ hold, then I really shouldn't be replying you. I have got better things to do. I leave the moderators and other reasonable people to decide this.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

I'm a unique person so don't try to compare me with anyone if they have decided to be quiet about your bad behavior I will not indulge that. People worked for you and you have refused to pay. Do you know how much one spend to fuel the Gen that you would just get the monies for the jobs and pocket them. I hope when it happens to you, you would not speak up.

You need to start mentioning the people that I have refused to pay. Nevertheless, I think it's your business what you think. I don't owe you an explanation.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

Stop with the dirty lies, and pay me. You thought there's no evidence on the first lie you told me about your refusal to pay. You are not talking about charge back today from bad jobs because you have been bursted.

Pay me and let case close
CC funlord
CC Dominique
See chat below

I am still unable to see how I denied anything I said yesterday. Simply because I have not written "chargeback" does not mean I am denying it. I think you should reread my post, this time SLOWLY.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

I am still unable to see how I denied anything I said yesterday. Simply because I have not written "chargeback" does not mean I am denying it. I think you should reread my post, this time SLOWLY.

All the time reread your post, what for?? When there are all obvious lies. I told you before now that I have a PayPal account so don't think you are dealing with a novice. Yesterday you were on about a charge back not a limitation and I was arguing that you said it a limitation but because you felt you could deceive people on here with your lies of a bad job to get away with not paying me.

When once there's sudden influx of funds to a particular account, PayPal bot will flagged such account and demand for some documents, at least I have experienced that once with my account. So come and explain how influx of funds that got your account limited as to do with the so-called bad jobs you are talking about

People like you makes freelancing tiring, you have been paid but No greed will not allow you pay others.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Yes, ma. Since you're unwilling to read and understand what I am saying, I leave you to continue ranting. If you're not able to see where I indicated the "/" in between limitation/ hold, then I really shouldn't be replying you. I have got better things to do. I leave the moderators and other reasonable people to decide this.

When once one tells too much lies, there will come a time one can't keep up with the lies. The fact is what caused the limitation if any?? Because with all these lies we can't even know the truth any longer . You boldly wrote influx of funds so why withhold another money because of your own personal issues??

Pay me that all I ask. I'm no asking you to dash me money.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

You need to start mentioning the people that I have refused to pay. Nevertheless, I think it's your business what you think. I don't owe you an explanation.

You sincerely typed this?? You can say confidently that you are not owing people?? Jesus please end this world, Gracious Lord I have never met a bold liar.

Well, that's not my cross to bear, if they have refused to call you out, So be it
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

All the time reread your post, what for?? When there are all obvious lies. I told you before now that I have a PayPal account so don't think you are dealing with a novice. Yesterday you were on about a charge back not a limitation and I was arguing that you said it a limitation but because you felt you could deceive people on here with your lies of a bad job to get away with not paying me.

When once there's sudden influx of funds to a particular account, PayPal bot will flagged such account and demand for some documents, at least I have experienced that once with my account. So come and explain how influx of funds that got your account limited as to do with the so-called bad jobs you are talking about

People like you makes freelancing tiring, you have been paid but No greed will not allow you pay others.

Smart... but I dont think I ever denied saying that I got influx influxes. I rather said I never knew a dispute was raised already. I sincerely would love you to call out those you claim I am owing. I have dropped it on the group chat for them to affirm this. As for yours, if the payment is not cleared, i am not paying a dime... Let me await the consequences. i am done replying your mentions. I am open for confrontation anytime from anybody that is sincerely going to ask me for anything. But as for you, i have given you a specific time. It's your business if you choose not to wait. I'm done with you.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Smart... but I dont think I ever denied saying that I got influx influxes. I rather said I never knew a dispute was raised already. I sincerely would love you to call out those you claim I am owing. I have dropped it on the group chat for them to affirm this. As for yours, if the payment is not cleared, i am not paying a dime... Let me await the consequences. i am done replying your mentions. I am open for confrontation anytime from anybody that is sincerely going to ask me for anything. But as for you, i have given you a specific time. It's your business if you choose not to wait. I'm done with you.

You are not smart at all quote where you ever stated yesterday that your account got limited because of influx of funds, you were using the popular scamming line of bad jobs and getting a charge back because I brought the evidence today , you have changed gear. If I didn't fish out this evidence you would have continued with the popular line of you submitted bad jobs blabla

You said you have left a message for people to confirm you are not owing them on the whatapp group. This is the screenshot where is the message, I'm on the group, so oga liar where is the message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / ....I / Get The 5 Classics Of D.O Fagunwa- Ireke Onibudo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.