Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money (3939 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

You need to start mentioning the people that I have refused to pay. Nevertheless, I think it's your business what you think. I don't owe you an explanation.

I don't tell obvious lies like you because only the truth can light a way for any good person. Like I said it not my cross to bear if others don't want to speak out so be it.

This is one of the writer that you have refused to pay. I will not write more than that. The only thing that can beat the living day out of any being is our conscience

See chat below

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

You are not smart at all quote where you ever stated yesterday that your account got limited because of influx of funds, you were using the popular scamming line of bad jobs and getting a charge back because I brought the evidence today , you have changed gear. If I didn't fish out this evidence you would have continued with the popular line of you submitted bad jobs blabla

You said you have left a message for people to confirm you are not owing them on the whatapp group. This is the screenshot where is the message, I'm on the group, so oga liar where is the message.

You did a bad job, got my account limited due to chargeback... Period. Any other thing you're saying is bullshit. As for the person that contacted you, you can give the person my number... Or you are probably waiting for him/her to call me out It can never happen. So long as his job is properly done and has been accepted, i will pay him/her immediately.

On second thought, I do not think I need to write anything for anybody to see on the group chat. Anybody that has a case with me can always chat me up.

You can beat around the bush for all i care but i am not paying a dime to you until PayPal releases my funds.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

You did a bad job, got my account limited due to chargeback... Period. Any other thing you're saying is bullshit. As for the person that contacted you, you can give the person my number... Or you are probably waiting for him/her to call me out It can never happen. So long as his job is properly done and has been accepted, i will pay him/her immediately.

On second thought, I do not think I need to write anything for anybody to see on the group chat. Anybody that has a case with me can always chat me up.

You can beat around the bush for all i care but i am not paying a dime to you until PayPal releases my funds.

Is like you don't know you are the one writing bullshit, I write with evidence provide yours and stop writing like a baby. Of course you are playing the usual card and it isn't working for you. Even a dumb person will smell your desperation to wriggle out of this.

It isn't my business if others call you out or not but I just needed to prove to you a bit that you are not smart. You said some minutes ago that you have posted on the whatapp group that people should confirm if you are really owing them.which you never did. Liar on two legs.

I'm sure people that are not biased will see you for who you truly are now. Telling loads of obvious lies on a public forum.

Pay me and stop writing loads of lies here
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

Is like you don't know you are the one writing bullshit, I write with evidence provide yours and stop writing like a baby. Of course you are playing the usual card and it isn't working for you. Even a dumb person will smell your desperation to wriggle out of this.

It isn't my business if others call you out or not but I just needed to prove to you a bit that you are not smart. You said some minutes ago that you have posted on the whatapp group that people should confirm if you are really owing them.which you never did. Liar on two legs.

I'm sure people that are not biased will see you for who you truly are now. Telling loads of obvious lies on a public forum.

Pay me and stop writing loads of lies here
Yes Ma...
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

You can ask her if I did complain to her. She can't deny it.
which is easier: typing long essays or bringing the evidence here to shut her up? It is very simple to show that you warned her then about the client's displeasure by showing the evidence as amikedi has been displaying.

From experience,long epistles are usually employed by questionable characters to cover up something.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

Lol. Who is compensating who? That'll be for someone who has scammed the the victim. I think she said I was
owing her since two months now. How come she's not dating as far as June but July?

Even if I have the bucks in influx at the moment, I am not lifting a penny to pay her a till the completion of the dispute and the finds payment are cleared. I have other writers here on Nl that we work together. So far, they do quite a good job and as such needs to paid when due. Besides, I never for once said I wasn't going to pay her.
She came here to rant about me complaining of having a limitation in my PayPal. I think I specifically told her it was because of the influx and a hold was placed on funds. The account was never limited. I only used an apostrophe of "limitation/hold" to denote a point so she could understand. Then, I didn't notice that the client had raised a dispute sef.

This lady here is complaining that I made exchanges on Nl which I am not denying. But then, she wasn't due then. I practically remember telling her she wasn't due for payments but for the first last 4k words which I didn't pay for the first time cause they had errors that I asked her to fix but she didn't get to do that immediately. I sent her the payments of the first one with the exception of the 4k words that were error- filled, and then she did another 3k words.

I am more willing to go into details to this to further prove my innocence if the need be; outside nairaland though. It could either be a dispute group or whatever you can think of.

Thanks
all these na story if you can't show evidence of you warning her then . I think it is simple ,easier and time saving to show chats, SMS etc to shut her up rather than all these long stories...prove to us that you have not collected money for the job she did for you. Why complicate issues if everything you have said is true?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
amikedi:

I like how the internet never forgets, I just saw a post on the scam section where a scammer returned 50k he scammed a seller of far back 2013. What happened??Hiis fiancee stumbled on the scam list here, lo and behold! her yet-to be husband's name is on the scammer's list.

She had to forced him to pay back and he has done that though but he wants his name off the list. I just hope he will not be granted such and probably the lady dumps him too. At least let mother karma finish her work with him

People will wake up each day and only think of scamming the next person . Maybe I will post the link here.
babe you evidences are dope and all the long stories he has been typing rather than posting his evidences are obviously exposing a lot...
babe I can bet you that if you search the title of the job on the writing platform, a lot would come out that would shock you.

She is just a nice girl. A scammer since 2013 may still be a scammer now....I'm messing one up presently ,and I don't bit an eyelid when doing so. Just arrange your evidences for this is obvious.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:
Yes Ma...
just do the needful please
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

My dear. Some writers are kinda not worthy to called writers and really should not be paid. I once had a writer that complained that he needed to paid because he put in a lot of efforts to the job I gave him. I had to pay him simply because I felt pity for him, not because he did the job well but because I knew I started just like him. I can mention some of the big names here on nairaland that I have once worked with. Some of them didn't get to pay me, some did while some gave me tips on how to become a better writer. Without doubt, errors are bound to happen while writing as there is no perfect writer but then, if you are going to be successful in the freelance writing world, errors should be minimized to the barest. I won't deny that I have had some faults too, but, I have learnt from them. There are different types of clients and as such, you can't expect that what Client A looks away from will be ignored by Client B. I am not really ready to prove a lie or whatever because of anybody. The op wouldn't be chatting me on WhatsApp if I actually wanted to swindle her. I am only refusing to respond to her because of her abusive nature( no regrets).

I have a WhatsApp group for writers which she is part of. You can ask her to make enquiries and see if there is anyone of them I am issues with. I am beginning to lose interest in writing long epistles on Nairaland.

She said something about not having problems with my PayPal account.. I'll like to correct her by letting her know that it doesn't cost a dime to create even a thousand PayPal account if I want to. It's my account and I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone.
just show us evidence that the buyer under paid ,delayed paying or hasn't paid for the job she did for you due to her poor handling. Why is that difficult for you?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
sirevee:

in one breath it is PayPal bot which clears in 3-5days and in the same breath her bad job which evidence is so difficult to display here while you can type epistles is the cause of a supposed chargeback that would last 70 days!

cc: tabbazz where are you please?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Babacele:
in one breath it is PayPal bot which clears in 3-5days and in the same breath her bad job which evidence is so difficult to display here while you can type epistles is the cause of a supposed chargeback that would last 70 days!

Bro, have never seen a bold liar like @sirevee.he want to tow the popular line here which is not working for him. His friend got his account limited from sending into it much funds, if that is even true, he told me this which I'm not still buying sef. He is a chronic liar he can say anything just to cover all
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Babacele:

If you want evidences of the client's complaints, , create a dispute group on WhatsApp and I will provide you with them. I'm not posting my details on a public forum. I have sent some of the evidences to Tabbaz already.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
amikedi:

Bro, have never seen a bold liar like @sirevee.he want to tow the popular line here which is not working for him. His friend got his account limited from sending into it much funds, if that is even true, he told me this which I'm not still buying sef. He is a chronic liar he can say anything just to cover all
babe as soon as I m done where I am presently,I am joining that Watsap group ....but from the evidences so far i am sure there is a perfidy .
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Babacele:
babe as soon as I m done where I am presently,I am joining that Watsap group ....but from the evidences so far i am sure there is a perfidy .
Alright waiting
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
amikedi:
Alright waiting
send me d number to join pls
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Blazing12345: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Babacele:
send me d number to join pls

Maybe you should message @tabbaz @sirevee the admin has refused to add you.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
amikedi:

Maybe you should message @tabbaz @sirevee the admin has refused to add you.
It won't stop the truth from being revealed babe . I can bet you that.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2019
sirevee:

If you want evidences of the client's complaints, , create a dispute group on WhatsApp and I will provide you with them. I'm not posting my details on a public forum. I have sent some of the evidences to Tabbaz already.

Petty thief, I thought I was the only one you have scammed, living off people's sweat with no remorse. You continue to remain a petty thief and a scammer and you will die as one.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Eze2000(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Wonder why these igbo guys are so bent on defrauding hardworking people.

I have 2 or 3 of them like that on my list. As a rule now, I avoid working with them as much as possible

Quit talking trash. I am Igbo, a writer and author and I have been on NL selling my books since 2013. Go and find fraud in my profile and post it here.

Tribe has nothing to do with morals and principles.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Quit talking trash. I am Igbo, a writer and author and I have been on NL selling my books since 2013. Go and find fraud in my profile and post it here.

Tribe has nothing to do with morals and principles.
chairman calm down

We are not talking about you.

We are talking about the tribe. You're just a single unit in the millions.

Wonder why you feel your singular personality will justify that of over a million others.

Few Nigerians are into fraud today, but that does not prevent the world from labelling over 140 million Nigerians as fraudsters.

Life is not fair bro. Your people are soiling your name as a whole.

The day before yesterday, a lady reported that she was deported because she was igbo. I wasn't there.

Some other persons from Malaysia commented that police there often target igbo specifically. You can find the thread and go through the comments.

The truth is, not all igbo are fraudsters but the few who are, are already building a name for all of you, one sadly that's a bad reputation.

The truth is, it'll be almost impossible for you people to ever convince the world that you're not fraudsters just as it'll be impossible for Nigeria to change her tag on the international scene today
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Eze2000(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Premiumwriter:
chairman calm down

We are not talking about you.

We are talking about the tribe. You're just a single unit in the millions.

Wonder why you feel your singular personality will justify that of over a million others.

Few Nigerians are into fraud today, but that does not prevent the world from labelling over 140 million Nigerians as fraudsters.

Life is not fair bro. Your people are soiling your name as a whole.

The day before yesterday, a lady reported that she was deported because she was igbo. I wasn't there.

Some other persons from Malaysia commented that police there often target igbo specifically. You can find the thread and go through the comments.

The truth is, not all igbo are fraudsters but the few who are, are already building a name for all of you, one sadly that's a bad reputation.

The truth is, it'll be almost impossible for you people to ever convince the world that you're not fraudsters just as it'll be impossible for Nigeria to change her tag on the international scene today

I renewed my international passport a few months back and a conversation which occurred there may answer your question indirectly...

One of the guys there wondered why in all his travels through Europe and America he has never met a Hausa or Fulani man before just mainly Igbos, Yoruba and Edo. I replied to him saying the Army is where they all go exclusively. The Yorubas go to other armed force3s but can anyone tell us any place the igbo youths have to go to get automatic employment?

The Igbo youths have to hustle and there is n't much of that left around, hence many of them turn bad. I assure you that 99.9% of Igbo people are dead honest, champion an honorable name and reputation but this country turned them into what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
so igbo youths are not in the army, other armed forces or civil services like every other tribes in Nigeria? This your well written lies to defend untruths is stinking. Do you know folks from other tribes that are quietly hustling without constituting nuisance to the country?
Let us condemn what is bad ,blame individuals for their failings or keep damn shut. Truth is that as far as internet , and most scams in naija are involved , you hardly find hausa guys there .
Eze2000:

I renewed my international passport a few months back and a conversation which occurred there may answer your question indirectly...

One of the guys there wondered why in all his travels through Europe and America he has never met a Hausa or Fulani man before just mainly Igbos, Yoruba and Edo. I replied to him saying the Army is where they all go exclusively. The Yorubas go to other armed force3s but can anyone tell us any place the igbo youths have to go to get automatic employment?

The Igbo youths have to hustle and there is n't much of that left around, hence many of them turn bad. I assure you that 99.9% of Igbo people are dead honest, champion an honorable name and reputation but this country turned them into what they are.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Eze3000: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Babacele:
so igbo youths are not in the army, other armed forces or civil services like every other tribes in Nigeria? This your well written lies to defend untruths is stinking. Do you know folks from other tribes that are quietly hustling without constituting nuisance to the country?
Let us condemn what is bad ,blame individuals for their failings or keep damn shut. Truth is that as far as internet , and most scams in naija are involved , you hardly find hausa guys there .

Do you know folks from other tribes that are quietly hustling without constituting nuisance to the country?

Well, I know the Yoruba girls on the streets of Houston and the Edo girls on the streets of italy. They trouble no one just look for customers at night.

Pray tell me why Hausa is the unofficial language in every barracks in Nigeria? Or better still name any military or intelligence chief from the south east you know since the civil war. List them out it shouldn't be hard.

Maybe you can try this one... use goggle, find any light skinned Army office in the Nigerian Army, you know igbos are light skinned abi?

Or do this... Name just one single igbo slang in use in the Nigerian Army and I will name you 5 Hausa slang in common use in every barrack.

grin

I met my first Igbo Army officer at age 6. There was a riot in my area of Ojo Lagos and the army was everywhere as i was returning from school in Navy Town. That was IBB days. I approached a group of them to ask if it was safe to go home and one asked if i was igbo. I said yes, they pointed me to one soldier... 'See your brother for there'. The guy was the only igbo guy among more than 40 gathered in a large group and chating He spoke to me in Igbo. I got escorted home by him and his Yoruba soldier friend.

Between then and now i have come across only 5 igbos in the military and one was a general they used him to fight Boko Haram in the North East for years.

Some years ago one of my kins men tried to enter the Army as an officer. They targeted him until they broke both his legs forcing him out. His story is similar to one other igbo guy that went to rob a bank in Duhai.

How about Hausa, they are everywhere in Army clothes. You'll find them in large numbers visiting their brothers in Mile 12 and Alaba rago, the largest settlements of the Hausa and Fulani people in Lagos. Fight with anyone in Lagos and you two will most likely end up in a police station or a Balae's palace but fight an Hausa or Fulani man, even a common aboki and he will rush to the nearest Army barracks, bypassing 4 police stations along the way, to report and bring his military brothers to deal with you. They do it also in the East, particularly Onisha and Aba. The number of Igbos trapped in those Hausa military torture camps they call Army barracks are huge. The last NGO that discovered that was shocked and the story was published here on NL

Feel free to keep deceiving yourself about the Army and one Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2019
That you see army officers speaking hausa doesnt make all of them Hausas; they could be Tivs,bachama,idoma,angas, jukun, baju, eegon,egbira, tapa,berom, edo, gbagyi,yoruba,or ibo but your biased mind won;t want to find out more to educate your ignorance. There are 19 states in Nigeria where hausa is spoken as official language.

Why limit the list of igbos as Security chiefs to civil war till date , why not before the civil war?

Let us even limit our list to civil war till date and i can tell you that Igbos have held almost all the security offices from DSS -PETER NWAODUAH-, IGPs-MIKE OKIRO,PAUL ONOVO-,AIR FORCE- PAUL DIKE-,CNS- ALLISON MADUEKE-, COMMANDANT NIG DEFENCE ACADEMY- CHUKWUEMEKA OSITA O.- to COAS- IHEJIRIKA A.- not to talk of ministeries,parastatals,agencies, boards,research institutes, political advisers,foreign missions and so forth. So dont even go there at all ,and mind you there are several major tribes in Nigeria that have not got any such opportunities and nobody flaunts that as a reason to justify their youths taking to crime. And you shouldn't, with all sense of responsibility, come to public with such warped excuse as the reason why certain youth group engage in crimes that has become noticeable to an unbiased third party who had drawn your attention to his observation.
That an Hausa,Igbo , Ijaw, Nupe,or Yoruba heads an army unit or office does not mean his people are liberated from poverty. From experience and documented history ,they only loot public funds, spread a few coins here and there and leave the people poorer. Hausa are even better ; while an hausa would help his brothers, most southerners would rather sell the slots. i know so.

How many jobs have your governors and other political office holders been able to create since 1999? What has been happening to the FG allocations to these states? Is it hausa fulani that is stopping them?
or is hausa that are controlling our local governments too?
Do you know how many almajiris and other northern youths in their millions who dont have hope or help from any where and are living on the streets? Many engaging in odd jobs to survive ? Many of them engage in crimes too but they are not as irritatingly loud as internet scams.
So please when you look at any national malaise, be very thorough in your judgement so that your views can be well informed, and innocent folks are not misled.

Truth is, from this thread , a Nigerian youth scamming a sister and a fellow southerner cannot claim it is because he is not given an opportunity go be in the army for his reason for scamming Amikedi. What about the opportunity that education has given him to write or be written for to make money which he is abusing? Let us call a spade, a spade please.
Eze3000:

Do you know folks from other tribes that are quietly hustling without constituting nuisance to the country?

Well, I know the Yoruba girls on the streets of Houston and the Edo girls on the streets of italy. They trouble no one just look for customers at night.

Pray tell me why Hausa is the unofficial language in every barracks in Nigeria? Or better still name any military or intelligence chief from the south east you know since the civil war. List them out it shouldn't be hard.

Maybe you can try this one... use goggle, find any light skinned Army office in the Nigerian Army, you know igbos are light skinned abi?

Or do this... Name just one single igbo slang in use in the Nigerian Army and I will name you 5 Hausa slang in common use in every barrack.

grin

I met my first Igbo Army officer at age 6. There was a riot in my area of Ojo Lagos and the army was everywhere as i was returning from school in Navy Town. That was IBB days. I approached a group of them to ask if it was safe to go home and one asked if i was igbo. I said yes, they pointed me to one soldier... 'See your brother for there'. The guy was the only igbo guy among more than 40 gathered in a large group and chating He spoke to me in Igbo. I got escorted home by him and his Yoruba soldier friend.

Between then and now i have come across only 5 igbos in the military and one was a general they used him to fight Boko Haram in the North East for years.

Some years ago one of my kins men tried to enter the Army as an officer. They targeted him until they broke both his legs forcing him out. His story is similar to one other igbo guy that went to rob a bank in Duhai.

How about Hausa, they are everywhere in Army clothes. You'll find them in large numbers visiting their brothers in Mile 12 and Alaba rago, the largest settlements of the Hausa and Fulani people in Lagos. Fight with anyone in Lagos and you two will most likely end up in a police station or a Balae's palace but fight an Hausa or Fulani man, even a common aboki and he will rush to the nearest Army barracks, bypassing 4 police stations along the way, to report and bring his military brothers to deal with you. They do it also in the East, particularly Onisha and Aba. The number of Igbos trapped in those Hausa military torture camps they call Army barracks are huge. The last NGO that discovered that was shocked and the story was published here on NL

Feel free to keep deceiving yourself about the Army and one Nigeria.
Because you fail to look beyond your nose doesnt make it the standard that others should take to,
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Eze3000: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Babacele:
That you see army officers speaking hausa doesnt make all of them Hausas; they could be Tivs,bachama,idoma,angas, jukun, baju, eegon,egbira, tapa,berom, edo, gbagyi,yoruba,or ibo but your biased mind won;t want to find out more to educate your ignorance. There are 19 states in Nigeria where hausa is spoken as official language.

Why limit the list of igbos as Security chiefs to civil war till date , why not before the civil war?

Let us even limit our list to civil war till date and i can tell you that Igbos have held almost all the security offices from DSS -PETER NWAODUAH-, IGPs-MIKE OKIRO,PAUL ONOVO-,AIR FORCE- PAUL DIKE-,CNS- ALLISON MADUEKE-, COMMANDANT NIG DEFENCE ACADEMY- CHUKWUEMEKA OSITA O.- to COAS- IHEJIRIKA A.- not to talk of ministeries,parastatals,agencies, boards,research institutes, political advisers,foreign missions and so forth. So dont even go there at all ,and mind you there are several major tribes in Nigeria that have not got any such opportunities and nobody flaunts that as a reason to justify their youths taking to crime. And you shouldn't, with all sense of responsibility, come to public with such warped excuse as the reason why certain youth group engage in crimes that has become noticeable to an unbiased third party who had drawn your attention to his observation.
That an Hausa,Igbo , Ijaw, Nupe,or Yoruba heads an army unit or office does not mean his people are liberated from poverty. From experience and documented history ,they only loot public funds, spread a few coins here and there and leave the people poorer. Hausa are even better ; while an hausa would help his brothers, most southerners would rather sell the slots. i know so.

How many jobs have your governors and other political office holders been able to create since 1999? What has been happening to the FG allocations to these states? Is it hausa fulani that is stopping them?
Do you know how many almajiris and other northern youths in their millions who dont have hope or help from any where and are living on the streets? Many engaging in odd jobs to survive ? Many of them engage in crimes too but they are not as irritatingly loud as internet scams.
So please when you look at any national malaise, be very thorough in your judgement so that your views can be well informed, and innocent folks are not misled.

Truth is, from this thread , a Nigerian youth scamming a sister and a fellow southerner cannot claim it is because he is not given an opportunity go be in the army for his reason for scamming Amikedi. What about the opportunity that education has given him to write or be written for to make money which he is abusing? Let us call a spade, a spade please.

Because you fail to look beyond your nose doesnt make it the standard that others should take to,

@the Bolded just above. Say one who fails to remove the scales in his eyes cheesy

Since civil war till today you can only name this few Igbos in top places? I should be grateful to you I guess. Oh by the way did you read about the 1000 Chinese scammers caught in a single room or the last two scammer caught via Instagram both Yoruba? Internet scam is not specific to any tribe, some tribes are just smarter and willing to help their brothers in every way possible thats how the igbos built huge markets for electronics and other such parts across West Africa isn't it? Markets that are not in igbo land but speak only Igbo as official language just the Army speaks Hause cheesy

Please carry your dumb excuse for one Nigeria and go enlighten some poor bastard I'm not interested at all nor have the time for a worthless argument.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by kid7soccer(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2019
My dear have you been paid your had earn money.

Between the two posters above me should carry their triablistic warfare to somewhere else

amikedi:

I like how the internet never forgets, I just saw a post on the scam section where a scammer returned 50k he scammed a seller of far back 2013. What happened??Hiis fiancee stumbled on the scam list here, lo and behold! her yet-to be husband's name is on the scammer's list.

She had to forced him to pay back and he has done that though but he wants his name off the list. I just hope he will not be granted such and probably the lady dumps him too. At least let mother karma finish her work with him

People will wake up each day and only think of scamming the next person . Maybe I will post the link here.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Eze3000: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Babacele:

Truth is, from this thread , a Nigerian youth scamming a sister and a fellow southerner cannot claim it is because he is not given an opportunity go be in the army for his reason for scamming Amikedi. What about the opportunity that education has given him to write or be written for to make money which he is abusing? Let us call a spade, a spade please. Because you fail to look beyond your nose doesnt make it the standard that others should take to,

https://www.nairaland.com/5549809/north-west-tops-12-commissioners

Shine your eyes on the latest one Nigeria update.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by OGAABU: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
i was scammed today of lots of money by one guy that calls his name philip using Nigeria social insurance trust fund to dupe people,
he came with investment and i fell a victim , am going to report him to relevevant authorities and all banks concerned have been notified.
He used an union bank account no 0115763435 with the name momoh wisdom to lure me into paying in this morning, his telephone nos are 08144195018,08162108581
please he is a 419, dont transact with him.
i have his whatsapp dp and his voice recorded.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2022
amikedi:

Please moderators help tell @Sirevee to pay me the #15k he is owing me for the jobs done for him 2 months ago. He keeps telling me he will pay, now he is no longer responding to chat or saying anything. He is owing me #15k. I wrote different articles of about 11k words for him.

Victor ogbonna of Dachir and co topwriters, please pay me. Phone no 0803 827 6236

The last chat we had below, still date nothing from him.

CC Obinnau
CC Divepen1

Here are some of his new accounts:

-Firstbornwds
https://www.nairaland.com/Firstbornwds

-Indaboskilion
https://www.nairaland.com/indaboskilion

-Margaret4
https://www.nairaland.com/Margaret4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

....I / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / Get The 5 Classics Of D.O Fagunwa- Ireke Onibudo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.