Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal (22006 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by mastermaestro(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Raysleek:
Better shut up laura! You are not the first to give birth. Humanity has being in existence since before your brain can phatom.

You just spoke my mind. In her delusion she thinks she is the first to give birth. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by lordswill03: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
How many active welfare care units do we have in Nigeria. Sister I understand what you are trying to say bit believe me, Hunger will kill the child before he/she grows to see their parents again.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Four4Clien(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
I thought it is already illegal

want a website for your business or blog, i'" build you one for 9k only. Whatsapp - 0.70.630.84.171
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by materialproject: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
No way
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Kingosytex(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
erico2k2:
Dem don the flog Africans since 15BC, we don change?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
yes, all the wonderful beatings have made us wonderful nigerians and world class leaders , not so?

i'm sure the yahoo boys, ritual u murderers, gang rapists , thieving politicians, fulani herdsmen, armed robbers, killer policemen, sars , drug dealers etc were never flogged in their childhood.

look around you and you can see the benefits of corporal punishment everywhere

laura ikeji much as i loathe her, is right.

all most of this beating does is reinforce a mindset that violence , solves all problems

and violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

that is why you see people , well dressed in a car accident immediately begin fighting. because that is what they have been taught by beatings
that is why youth corpers will go into an office to seize [steal] computers
that is why frustrated parents are beating their kids to death.

we see them on this forum too, unable to make an argument without threats of violence and i will deal with you.

you want to see what beatings do to a person - watch how tacha of bbn relates versus the way mike relates
that is what beating ultimately does, and we see it everywhere. we are all aggressive and violent

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by aAK1(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
If she got the right amount of flogging,she may not have ended a baby mama

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by mastermaestro(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
You are not the first to carry a baby in the womb for nine months. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Neddstark: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Na una bloggers dey give this fake ugly woman voice
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Ajike2(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Take you Kidds aboard and they won't be flogged grin but please allow us to correct our kidds in accordance with our peculiar culture and tradition,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Onliie(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Skyfornia:
Mtchwww...misplaced priority. If an old man like ekweremadu could be flogged for his wrong doings...why won't a kid be disciplined with some strokes??
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by JuanDeDios: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
sinaj:
Most african kids are well behaved compared to their white counterpart all thanks to flogging and punishment.

In as much as some parents and teachers abuse it same way drugs are abused, it shouldnt be taken away.

Before talking about making it illegal or having government taking people's kids, let her ask herself if the family court or social welfare unit is even effective. Is the government even capable of taking care of people's children?

She can as well experiment with her child here in naija or volunteer to teach in any high school in America to understand better before calling for the government to arrest parents that flog their kids.
Ok.

In terms of evil, corruption, kidnapping, fraud, armed robbery, lying, bad parenting, lateness, bad work ethics and every other index of measuring the badness of human beings, Nigeria is turning out better adults than those white countries, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Onliie(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2019
I think parents should do more of the beatings
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2019
I m not in support of banning flogging in schools but if a staff brings his/her provocation from home and take it on the younger ones then case should follow.
I would have bn useless in life but thanks to my parent/teacher who saw the direction I m heading to and decide to scold me and then advice me after punishment, but if dey choose otherwise just as she stated I would have one day stand up or insult my seniors freely without respect just as Oyibo kids disrespect their parents because govt got their back.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by freedomjoshah: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2019
How To Apply For Nigeria 2019 Civil Defence Jobs Online Application is still on Apply Online Here: https://okakasite.com/2019/08/15/civil-defence/
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by BlueAir: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Flogging doesn't have my support but nevertheless it puts some particular kind of children in place sad
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by exlinklodge: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Anu

Upon all that is happening in Nigeria

No this sh*t u dey beg government for

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by juvewalex(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Skyfornia:
Mtchwww...misplaced priority. If an old man like ekweremadu could be flogged for his wrong doings...why won't a kid be disciplined with some strokes??
grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Yeye de smell. She think say na America be dis? cheesycheesy

If you spare the rod, you spoil the child.

My grandmother once locked one of her great grandsons up in his room in the United States and gave him some good whipping.

The spoilt brat had the audacity to tell my grandmother not to be silly while they were arguing about something.

My aunty attested that she has done it a couple of times before grandma even did. But grandma's discipline instilled fear in the brat

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Jackipapa: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2019
You were beaten in school, see your life so if you are not, how your life go be, just dey ask?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by drey076(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Thank God for flogging, i will not be where i am today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Yankee101: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2019
For why now?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2019
erico2k2:

Dem don the flog Africans since 15BC, we don change?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by bakynes(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

My town man does that. He has a particular room in his house in America that he labelled "NIGERIA", if any of his kids misbehaves, he takes that person straight into "NIGERIA" and deal with him. This sounds funny but true.
Rubbish practise and if the kids come out of the so called "Nigeria" will they not report to social service if they want? Is like he wants his Children taken away from him. He should travel down to Nigeria for Holidays and beat them here when they misbehave and when they go back he pampers them again.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Fourwinds: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some people are confirmed idio.ts.

If you think sparing the rod spoils the child then flog your biological child, not the child I put in your care after paying you.

This has never happened to me and will never happen. If you flog my child then I flog you outside the school premises.

One silly woman on the run now,flogged her daughter to death all in the name of I don't want to spare the rod bull crap.

Most people supporting flogging ain't even married,carry belle and open ur leg to push baby out then u go understand mother hen and the chicks story.

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Kakamorufu(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2019
because u don born now abi,. ur kid gon get his/her ass whooped cheesy grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by Ooye12: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Dis can’t work cos most of Nigeria kids are animal na cane go set their brain , most especially in public skul ...
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by tot(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2019
"loose" your job indeed.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by wharley01(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2019
sinaj:
Most african kids are well behaved compared to their white counterpart all thanks to flogging and punishment.

In as much as some parents and teachers abuse it same way drugs are abused, it shouldnt be taken away.

Before talking about making it illegal or having government taking people's kids, let her ask herself if the family court or social welfare unit is even effective. Is the government even capable of taking care of people's children?

She can as well experiment with her child here in naija or volunteer to teach in any high school in America to understand better before calling for the government to arrest parents that flog their kids.

well behaved but still has the most corrupt people in the world, your brain is leaking

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Flogging Kids In Schools In Nigeria Should Be Made Illegal by DJInfluence: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2019
sinaj:

Which also made them timid in public. Punishment is ok if it doesn´t involve bodily harm to that kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Mercy Eke's Father Is Dead / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other / Shan George Asks Questions About Sleeping With A Pastor And Using Money Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.