Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival (119774 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by MyGeneration(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2019
pacespot:
That's the advantage of technology.

Imagine! $13b exchanged hands right away from Nigeria to China. How many crude oil sales do we have to make before we can get that kind of money? Only dangote is worth more than $13b in Nigeria.
Dangote no get reach $13 billion.

His net worth is $9.6billion as at 2019.

The generator no reach like that
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by ChineduPeters(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2019
How does one even think let alone write about a generator worth $13b Did OP even try to do the conversion to naira before writing this? Haba
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Olubanben23(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2019
So were is that dwarf in Ghana that said he is richer than Dangote? Can he see himself, $13, 000,000,000 just for generator only? This is not yahoo money rather is hard work. No need to make some noise your blueprint will surely make some noise(s) for you.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Didn't want to comment but was seeing this gentlemen in my dreams and i remembered asking them if this would be one of the most environmental friendly refinery in the world.I do hope they answer me.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool
I fear o. People are poor in maths these days. Such payment from Nigeria will nearly liquidate Nigerian economy. They just quote figures anyhow. grin cheesy
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Paulo3ree(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Dangote government will be installing a generator in one of the States in Nigeria, its going to favour Nigeria government greatly.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by stEmmy96(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Bloggers won't just read and understand... He meant $13b spent on the refinery not the generator... When the refinery is worth $13b, is the generator now the refinery ni
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Ofemmanu1: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool
Maybe it's 13b Naira, how much is Dangote's worth sef?
Definitely not USD13b, with that money- I can buy off the whole South of Niger.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by valves: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2019
First, It's not the type of generator you think. It's a Heat recovery steam generator (HRSG), which will be attached to the exhaust system of the gas turbines to recover the heat from the exhaust gases by converting water to steam.

And the cost of the whole refinery is around $16 billion so the heat recovery system (which is not even among the most expensive piece of equipment in the refinery) doesn't cost that much ��
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by horlique(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
He meant N13B not $13B grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Sukey: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2019
I don’t think Femi meant that the generator is worth $13billion,I think he’s saying that it cost him $13billion to build the refinery.no generator is worth that amount.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Small080(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Dangote is going crazy because of money oh $13b for only generator .... I don't Nigeria can send more than that for our electricity power supply in this country
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by sammysmiles(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
Fuel price 2021, 371 per litre
HOW
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Monday60655(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Op you can lie o. 13b dollar or 13b naira. Don't be too fast in typing or posting to avoid post like this one
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Unrated900:

Bro you mean net-worth or network

Networth jare, na error.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by phantom24: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
13 billion dollars or naira? so people can just wakeup to write nonsense here and it will make front page?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Fantazy(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
13 billion $? I hope it will supply electricity for all Nigerian sha
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
Fuel price 2021, 371 per litre

even if na #500 per litre d Koko b say make God bless us to fit afford am and more..
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Wande22(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
I think that SOCIAL MEDIA BILL should be implemented

It would save us from all the unnecessary lies from bloggers
Dedetwo:

Fake news!!! A generator for $13billion?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2019
phantom24:
13 billion dollars or naira?
so people can just wakeup to write nonsense here and it will make front page?

the news being sent n uploaded to front page here are not usually being properly verified (copy n paste), and it could eventually cost the forum owner some suing and loss in terms of dollars.

Seun I talk am before e happen o
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Rotimi47: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Haba 13b USD kini! shocked
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Rotimi47: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Haba 13b USD kini! shocked
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by iamdapsyj(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided

What nonsense Op...diju say $13 billion abi =N= 13billion you better correct yourself..

The entire cost for the dangote refinery is between $12 - $14 billion.

Its because people fail to read between the lines. Otedola was referring to the entire refinery.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Agugbadin: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
It cannot be 13 billion dollars, please verify before you post wrong information
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Femi Otedola Joins Dangote To inspect His New Heat Recovery Generator Worth $13billion

Nigerian popular billonaire Femi Otedola joins his billonaire business friend Dangote at his new refinery to inspect his newly imported heat recovery generator worth of 13billion dollars. Wow!!!

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-joins-dangote-to-inspect-his-new-heat-recovery-generator-worth-13billion-dollars/

OP if I tear you better slap, you will stop exaggerating. The way you exaggerate can dumbfound even a mad man. How dare you tell me that small generator is worth more than half of Nigeria's annual budget? Its either you are lying to generate cheap traffic or you have a pitiable low IQ. Last last that generator might even be 1.3 million dollars tops. And one mod had the guts to push this to front page. People like you will just be disgracing Nigeria on a major forum like this.

You didn't even report about the technical details of the generator, all you did was to create a phantom awe of worship of imaginary money. 13 billion dollars generator! You should be shot for that exaggeration.
Yeye
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Emir01: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2019
stEmmy96:
Bloggers won't just read and understand... He meant $13b spent on the refinery not the generator... When the refinery is worth $13b, is the generator now the refinery ni

Not only bloggers but we cannot read and understand as well. The original tweet doesn't say $13billion but the actual cost of the project. If u want to confuse Nigerians put it in written.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Chidexter:
13BN DOLLARS? That should be the costliest man made equipment ever. na continent him buy?

That generator might be at most 1.3 billion Naira, that's about a few million dollars. In fact sef any Nigerian that believes that generator is worth 13 billion dollars needs factory reset. No wonder our leaders decieve nigerians up and down. Their level of arrogance and ignorance is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by saucelake231(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
this op is faulty.....
Mr otedola post on Instagram says ....$13b well spent. (and it was on the day of the installation of the generator)....you come here day claim $13b generator..... he means $13 for the whole project.......
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Bakrabas: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
See the simple dress of the billionaires unlike those youths with dubious style with dog chains and padlocks on their necks all in the Name of fashion disturbing the community with heavy sound system of their ill-gotten wealth
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Kubiatrealer:
I just did the checking and my heart is beating fast as i was counting the zeros...��see the kind bastard money wen person get
God i wan this kind blessings angel���
#amen!!!

If you actually believe this exaggerated bull crap, I'm sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by MrFly(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
@ praisenews! Dangote is worth $10.6bn and he buys a generator worth $13bn. I believe u are decieving urself and not the masses cos we aint gullible. Fake news from a fake entity!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.