Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival (119732 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool

Lol no be by size nah. grin

The first generation computers used vacuum tubes and were so large that they filled up entire rooms. Yet they had extremely little memory capacity.

Now you can have have a 1TB micro scan disk memory card that's as small as a sim with multiple times the memory capacity of old computers.

So no be by size
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:

O boy, na $ 13 billa, I deh see so?? shocked

I swear, I think say na milla I been see o.

We rather keep the money for our generations grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Jimiyung(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
The figure is obviously exaggerated. Maybe the total cost of the refinery but not the HRSG...
Chidexter:
13BN DOLLARS? That should be the costliest man made equipment ever. na continent him buy?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by brodachu: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by pacificom: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:

Na better pass my neighbour I get for house. Can't wait till chinko begin do " I better pass Dangote"
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by cenaman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
This op is a high on drugs... here is what OTEDOLA said "Visiting Aliko Dangote's Wonderland Today. Witness the arrival of the heat recovery generator for my brother's refinery, $13billion dollars well spent. inspiring. NB. he didn't say the $13b is for the generator, the $13b is the cost of the wonerland and everything that will be on the surface of the wonderland.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Obakoolex(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
#13 billion dollars" as otedola mentioned is for the whole project entirely...get it right!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by stankezzy: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
13BN DOLLARS? That should be the costliest man made equipment ever. na continent him buy?
it is 13 billion naira not dollars , how much does he worth,13 billion naira is not even up to 50 to 60 million dollars ,chicken change

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Olarewaju89: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chia... Thank God say we go school small... That figure is wrong ooooooo. Not $13b is €13 million
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by 2emgee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Baba who no go no go know..... U r too vast.... God shall increase u bountifully
Amen..... And u also.
Las las our hustle go pay BIG time.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by chimaicon(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
You're not a business man so you won't understand
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by damtan(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
On my way to join these guys.

wanna make some money by the side? Check my signature
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by BafanaBafana: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Greatestbull201:
"Heat recovery" is enough unit process that can cost that amount bro. There's no mistake to that amount.
I know what heat recovery is bro. Do you know what a billion dollar is?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by ucheicon(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
How much is the whole refinery? Its cant be worth that amount. Stop exaggerating
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
it can't be worth $13billion. I urge them to find out the actual amount!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by stankezzy: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
gnykelly:
That thing is not up to 13bn dollars. The cost of the refinery is $14bn
how can d cost of a refinery be 13 billion not even normal big refinery but modular refinery or mini/compact refinery, if u have been to a refinery it is as big as a small town .how much does Nigeria make in 3 years , how much is our reserve, dangote according to Forbes 2019 worth 9.6 billion dollars ,Nigerian budget 2019 is 28 billion dollars budgeted against income that is liable to adjustment if d revenues or income expected doesn't come. it is not jealousy but most illiterates doesn't know what 13b dollars is
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by bangbangall: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Praizenews:
Femi Otedola Joins Dangote To inspect His New Heat Recovery Generator Worth $13billion

Nigerian popular billonaire Femi Otedola joins his billonaire business friend Dangote at his new refinery to inspect his newly imported heat recovery generator worth of 13billion dollars. Wow!!!

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-joins-dangote-to-inspect-his-new-heat-recovery-generator-worth-13billion-dollars/

expensive joke of the year... well we are in lie lie era.

13 billion dollars?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by KingAzubuike(f): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
dirtydiva:
No mind dat OP, he don smoke Malawian weed come dey post fake news here. I bet the guy no know what he meant by 13billion dollar, highness from excessive smoking
Blame the bloggers not otedola. Otedola was referencing the $13b to the refinery and not the gen.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Sniper101(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Poster!

Are you very sure it's $13 billion and not #13 billion?

I ask cos the last time I checked, Dangote was worth just $11 billion

So, what's up?

Cos it's either he's flat broke now,
Or he borrowed to buy THAT? undecided
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Firstandonly(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
u no see the full stop before the 13billion. the 13b is for the whole project
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by kingkhan(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maldini212:
Niger Delta oil money
how much has your father spent in order to get the oil for niger delta ?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by jcross19: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
and you believe that nonsense they posted on Instagram? even the generator that will give light to the whole Nigeria is not up to that ! then how much did dangote himself Worth!
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Firstandonly(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
Why otedola dey lie na
how otendola take lie? u no see the full stop before the 13billion dollars?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by jcross19: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Firstandonly:
u no see the full stop before the 13billion. the 13b is for the whole project
nairaland moderators are just bunch nincompoop! they don't know their work or they are educated illiterate!
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by shokkboi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dangote didn't even worth 13b$ ...where did this op got the info from

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Olorunnim: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
clefstone:
that machine is worth Chelsea owner, Abramovich's entire fortune. Just to give some perspective
Do you seriously think the generator cost 13 billion dollars? he's talking about the whole project.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
...the generator is bought on a 30-year loan facility...
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Sniper101(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
dedecoder:
Men wen get money ....
If you get money contact me for properties below
Small money all in perfect condition

na we u wan use take get ur own money?

U wan do Invictus Obi's style, abi

grin grin grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Emmannn101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
That's a huge 4 trillion naira.

Money is good. May God bless every legit hustlers
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by RoyalHighness7(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
How can someone who is worth $10.3B buy a gen of $13B?...Him borrow money join him networth buy the Gen?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Olorunnim: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
That should be the costliest man made equipment ever.
The costliest man mad equipment that I know of is the particle accelerator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.