Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) (3044 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Hilarious Pickup Lines, Add Urs. / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Yorisb: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

do people still you lines to chat a woman

It worked, works and continues working. . . grin
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

do people still you lines to chat a woman

Just curious, wat do u use?
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by slap1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
You are the soldier ant in my boxers, the craw-craw on my buttocks and the abu nti in my nti.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
cito us:

Just curious, wat do u use?

chat up lines are for kids or teenagers

if i see a nice lady i just approach her introduce myself and start to have a normal conversation if she is interested i would know from the way she talks to me and her answers

lines are crap and wise woman would know that you are just saying it to please her, if a woman likes you she doesnt care about the chat up line all you need is to go to her and have chat and the rest fails into place
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Yorisb: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2010
slap1:

You are the soldier ant in my boxers, the craw-craw on my buttocks and t[b]he abu nti in my nti.
[/b]

LAWD! U've actually used that? shocked cheesy
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by medjai(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2010
I tried this before "damn! and I thought I was good looking". can't remember the outcome
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

chat up lines are for kids or teenagers

if i see a nice lady i just approach her introduce myself and start to have a normal conversation if she is interested i would know from the way she talks to me and her answers

lines are crap  and wise woman would know that you are just saying it to please her, if a woman likes you she doesnt care about the chat up line all you need is to go to her and have chat and the rest fails into place

Whatever you said to her initially could be technically construed as your pick up line. From your introducing yourself to whatever breaks the ice. So in a way, you  are using a pick up line without really knowing it.
As I have said before, everyone uses what floats their boat, and because you don't use or have a pickup line doesn't make you more mature than others neither does it make others kids or teenagers.
I use whatever breaks the ice and I don't try too hard on it by making up some lines or borrowing some lines previously used by someone else. I could make a joke if the moment calls for it or I could just give a compliment. Like my drill sergeant used to say, if it works then its right.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2010
cito us:

Whatever you said to her initially could be technically construed as your pick up line. From your introducing yourself to whatever breaks the ice. So in a way, you are using a pick up line without really knowing it.
As I have said before, everyone uses what floats their boat, and because you don't use or have a pickup line doesn't make you more mature than others neither does it make others kids or teenagers.
I use whatever breaks the ice and I don't try too hard on it by making up some lines or borrowing some lines previously used by someone else. I could make a joke if the moment calls for it or I could just give a compliment. Like my drill sergeant used to say, if it works then its right.

do you know what is a pick up line ?

a statement that you think will work to charm a girl

my self i dont do statements/pick up line
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by chines4(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2010
i know im not a grocery item but i can tell when you are checking me out!

Sorry I don't mean to , but I can't help it, you took my breath away
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by bluespice(f): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2010
Phate07:

[b]
Some cool Harry Potter Pick-Up Lines guaranteed to put a magical spell on her. cheesy (Only for magical folks pls tongue)

We may not be in
Professor Flitwick's class,
but you still are charming.

I don't have an invisibility
cloak but do you think
tonight I can visit your
restricted section?
grin

I want to get my basilisk
into your chamber of
secrets.

My love for you burns like
a dying phoenix.

You know, Hagrid's not
the only giant on campus.
tongue

Do you think you could
take on a mountain troll in
the bathroom like
Hermione did? Would you
be ready in five minutes?

Wanna make some magic
together? My wand is at
the ready.
grin

If you were a quaffle and
I was a chaser during a
quidditch match, I'd score
with you.

I must have had some
Felix Felicis because I think
I'm about to get lucky.

Without you I feel like I'm
in Azkaban and dementors
are sucking away my soul.

You know, the Sorting Hat
placed me in Gryffindor. I
think it's because like
Godric Gryffindor himself,
I too have an impressive
sword.
grin

Want to go to the Hog's
Head, if you know what I
mean?

Being without you is like
being under the Cruciatus
Curse.
tongue

Want to have a Tri-Wizards
Tournament? Well not
really "Tri-Wizard," I was
thinking more one wizard
and two witches.
[/b]

Phate07:

[b]
More for mi lady, tjskii.

If I was to look into the
Mirror of Erised, I would
see the two of us
together.

Do you know the
Petrificus Totalus spell?
Because you make me
stiff.
wink

I'm not an Animagus but
sometimes I can be real
animal.
grin

How about you and me go
look for the Room of
Requirement?

You know Platform 9 and
3/4? Well I know
something else with the
same exact
measurements. grin
wink kiss

A couple nights with me
and Moaning Myrtle tongue will
have to get a new
nickname.

wink

What do you say we
disapparate out of here.
wink kiss

Wanna practice making
what looks like a
mandrake.

You look like you'd be a
good Quidditch player.
Want to ride my
broomstick?
cheesy

You know, when I said,
"Accio hottie," I didn't
expect it to work!

I know my name's not
Luna, but I sure know how
to Lovegood if you know
what I mean.
kiss

If I try hard enough, I
can get a really big
patronus. All I have to do
is think of happy things.
wink

Will you be my horcrux
tonight, so l can give a
piece of my soul to you?
[/b]
wink kiss
i'll be on the floor if a dood used these on me, he'll definitely have my attention, harry potter will always be awesome
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Wumine(f): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2010
We went to the village for christmas and a guy (local champion) once walked up to me and started *love is a diseases, it is a pathogen you have stung me with**of course i dint wait to hear the end of it
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 2:05am On Oct 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

do you know what is a pick up line ?

a statement that you think will work to charm a girl

my self i dont do statements/pick up line

Let me define it for u in case you are having problem with what it mean;
A pick-up line is a conversation opener with the intent of engaging an unfamiliar person for humor, romance, or dating. Overt and sometimes humorous displays of romantic interest, pick-up lines advertise the wit of their speakers to their target listeners.
Pick-up lines range from straight forward conversation openers; at its simplest as "hi", going through the full range to the most elaborate attempts including humor such as "If you were Spock's phaser, you would be set to stun" or "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together". Also, they can be to flirt, such as "Do you have a map, because I keep getting lost in your eyes."
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by slap1(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

LAWD! U've actually used that? shocked cheesy
Nah! Just joking.That should make a girl puke or run away.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Phate07(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2010
bluespice:

i'll be on the floor if a dood used these on me, he'll definitely have my attention, harry potter will always be awesome
[b]

You seem to be a Harry Potter fan. cheesy Oya, take more for your troubles tongue

I know you want me to
manage your mischief!
tongue

You must be magical
because I've fallen under
your spell.
Want to head to the
Shrieking Shack? We could
do some shrieking of our
own.

You don't need defense
against my dark arts.

Are you using the
Confundus charm or are
you just naturally mind
blowing?

The thought of you
makes something vast and
silver erupt from my
wand.
grin

I must need Occlumency,
because I can't get you
out of my thoughts.

I might as well be under
the Imperius curse,
because I'd do anything
for you.
grin

If I were a Seeker and
you were a Snitch, would
you let me catch you?

I don't have any muggle
money, but I do have a
sickle and two knuts.

Are you a bogart? 'Cause
I have a fear of hot girls.
tongue

Are you speaking
parseltongue? 'Cause
you're talking to my
snake.

Your smile's like
expelliarmus: simple but
disarming.

They say I'm like the
horn of a crumple-horned
snorkack. Explosive.
tongue

What's the password to
your portrait?

My heart's splinched
without you.

Yeah, I've got a pretty
good batch of polyjuice
going, wanna taste?
cheesy

I'm goblin. Let me stroke
your vault.
[/b]
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
lol grin,,, got to use some of that,
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by lactemps(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Loooooooooooooool Have been cracking up here since, lovely lines!!!
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Phate07(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2010
Great lines. undecided
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by manblaaque(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2010
try ds-WIL U BE D GINGA IN MY SWAGGAH?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by violent(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
Hi, my name is violent, and this is your lucky day cheesy
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by freecocoa(f): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2010
A guy once walked up to me and said,excuse me,i just want to know how a beautiful girl like you could be a thief,and i was like,i beg ur pardon?he just smiled and said,angel you just stole ma heart(i almost vex o).
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Iyineda(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
- "Honey, your flat tire just bought you a ticket to my flat."

- "Girl, wait! You have something in your eyes. *keeps staring at the chicks eyes* It's beautiful."

- "Do you know how to use a proper pick up line? *the girl is like WTF o_O* "Because I don't." *the girl laughs and thinks the dude is cute and funny*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Are You Willing To Change: ? / I Want Ur Scope On This Pls / Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.