Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (38571 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dem plenty for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Alwaysking:
Fool
Anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin You Gullible crooked pastor worshipper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ryan03:
you are as cheap as the girl

Eediot ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
U people keep talking of women as if it's only men that enjoy it we are the victims not the women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Fantazy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
gypsey:
which God? the noneexistence God? were does God live? is he a male of Female?

I don't need God's mercy.

Pls accept the fact that there's God, study his word (the Bible) and he will see u through. u really need Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fantazy:

Pls accept the fact that there's God, study his word (the Bible) and he will see u through. u really need Him
No way!! i don't think so!

Tell me were to find God, i would like to see for my myself what God looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which one would we do and please una? We fall for noodles, we are too cheap.

We fall for Benz, we be olosho.

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.

Wetin una want o?!!

Aswr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by GalaticHorde: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Looks like the problem seems to be what she fell cheaply for.

What if I fall for a guy that bought me Gallardo, not gelato...

That is not falling cheaply ba? grin
as far as the gallardo is as warped as your dp, no p grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Antichristus: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Brothers made them so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Ryan03:
that one is always on guard like he have a fight with someone. Antibrutus matter dey pain am specially

Lol. I did feel some pity for him.
If only I have that time... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by cooooooks(m): 1:44am On Aug 25, 2019
It's like a young lady close to him has fallen in love and he can't bear it. grin

Thegamingorca:
Worthless boy...this selfordained pastor's job description now nah to wake up for early money dey talk of girls falling for broke guys.

I've seen it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2019
etcsines:
Some sisters are not worth more than ice cream (Gelato) - Pastor Mike Bamiloye

Mount Zion Film CEO, Pastor Mike Bamiloye in a new Instagram post lashed out at "sisters" who fall so cheaply over food.

According to the gospel filmmaker, "most sisters are never worth more than ice cream, fried chicken and chips". Pastor Bamiloye added that when some "sisters" are served the listed food, they fall cheaply into the hands of a worthless boy who has no stand future.

Read his post below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/some-sisters-are-not-worth-more-than.html

ignorant and shitty african mentality,nnigerian men suffer from low self esteem,that is why they believe most times ladies have sex with them in exchange for these things,ladies have sex with you because they like sex or they like you,and ur chips are just for refreshment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by wavylevel: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2019
vibbb:
Some can even go down for noodles.
Ask Jay he will tell you that with just DSTV/GOTV you are good to go. #AfricaMagicSomething.

Our value just keep deteriorating home and abroad even morally everyday. God help us.

You ruined it by writing God help us.

Aren't we tired of using that phrase.

God is not going help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by awoluyi(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
The pastor has done a good work on classification and cost (price for falling).
The truth is that every action is backed up with a motive(reward) which in itself is a function of an individual's self-worth,ambtion and vision. While some girls fall for ice cream, some fall for guguru and groundnut. Some fall for good quality life. Na level by level!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2019
sanmtiago:
Even my own very own girlfriend fell for comon ice cream and pizza when another guy offered.Just because we had a little rift and when I found out the bitch said she was only trying to forget everything. I later discovered she gave him head. Girls are so lousy I swear
Should be EX...rather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sanmtiago(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Youngpo413:
Should be EX...rather.
we’re still together. I practice forgiveness instead of resentment.life goes on. Always expect the worst and the best from people that way life would be simple. People are full of shit so just learn to deal with whatever and whoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Youngpo413: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2019
sanmtiago:
we’re still together. I practice forgiveness instead of resentment.life goes on. Always expect the worst and the best from people that way life would be simple. People are full of shit so just learn to deal with whatever and whoever.
you try o...

Anyway I would have done same back then when I used to have esteem issues...low to be precise.
That's me though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Fantazy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
gypsey:
No way!! i don't think so!

Tell me were to find God, i would like to see for my myself what God looks like.

U can't see Him with ur physical eye, He is a spirit, He lives inside u (if u accept Him) Just speak to Him (in ur heart) Accept Him into ur life and u will see how things will turn around for u. Try and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fantazy:

U can't see Him with ur physical eye, He is a spirit, He lives inside u (if u accept Him) Just speak to Him (in ur heart) Accept Him into ur life and u will see how things will turn around for u. Try and see.
Spirits? grin grin Don't be Ridiculous!! spirits doesn't exist.. how can i speak to something or some one i can't see? Or accept something i cannot see?

maybe if to show me exactly were to find him, i think it would help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sanmtiago(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngpo413:
you try o...

Anyway I would have done back then when I used to have esteem issues...low to be precise.
That's me though.
i did but it still didn’t change the fact I was hurting. Revenge isn’t worth is trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Youngpo413: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanmtiago:
i did but it still didn’t change the fact I was hurting. Revenge isn’t worth is trust me.
If you can now trust her,no problem and besides all of them are the same nowadays so dumping her for another won't change anything.
Also,u sound like a really nice person,being nice to the ladies is the greatest mistake any SANE guy can make...don't ask me why,just have that at the back of your mind.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket as well...have a side chick and also fuçk others and clean mouth...no bîtch deserves a faithful guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sanmtiago(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngpo413:
If you can now trust her,no problem and besides all of them are the same nowadays so dumping her for another won't change anything.
Also,u sound like a really nice person,being nice to the ladies is the greatest mistake any SANE guy can make...don't ask me why,just have that at the back of your mind.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket as well...have a side chick and also fuçk others and clean mouth...no bîtch deserves a faithful guy.
although my trust for her decreased a lot . Sure I have other females friends too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanmtiago:
although my trust for her decreased a lot . Sure I have other females friends too
friends?smh,except F.W.B sha. Anyway fuçk other pussiés dazall.
Don't ever in your life be faithful to any lady please.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.