Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (38208 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Martinez39(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
What are the odds of falling for every act of nicety? If you fall is because his nicety still resulted in free ice cream. grin
You are up against a lady whose guilty conscience is tumultuous due to the fact that she has fallen cheaply many times and still will. Just tell her to put her conscience to rest and that nothing spoil. grin Super yogo, Fan Ice, #150 indomie and fry egg, Suya, shawarma, a free ride in 2008 Toyota, etc. and they spread those legs like a rumour. Just be saying "yes", "I agree with you" to her rationalisation and put her conscience to rest so she can sleep well and go to church tomorrow after a week well spent as a good farm tool. grin This life no hard, oloshoism na legitimate hustle, no be so?

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Mystic2019: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
It's okay to be a farm tool. You've been defensive and emotional so far in this thread, something you would like to tell me? Your emotional arguments, which have no regard for fact, have been illogical. "What if? What if? What if?"... Well, what if not? What if it isn't the case? grin Why try to emphasise the cases that fit your narrative? grin

Stop pretending, no one is judging you for falling cheaply and you are not alone anyway, so let your conscience be at rest. It's a free world. The expensive ice screams and assets that you called, don't pretend boys have bought it for you and successfully wooed you with it. Why would anyone pay $2000 for ten naira sachet water? No one woos someone with Benz when they can fall for a short ride in a 2004 Toyota or #100 vanilla super yogo? It has happened over and over and man can't start spending heavily all of a sudden.

Anyway, it is true that there are some girls that fall for just cold ice cream therefore it's factual that some girls are not worth more than cold ice cream. Hence Mr. Bamiloye is right. Don't talk about expensive ice cream after referring to the previous paragraph. Just saying.
hahahaha, you must be taking her serious.. you're no fun at all! The lady is just being sarcastic. I don laugh tire. I love her sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Martinez39(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mystic2019:
hahahaha, you must be taking her serious.. you're no fun at all! The lady is just being sarcastic. I don laugh tire. I love her sense of humour.
Sarcastic? Nah, rationalisation comes in diverse ways. It's a human something. She gats defend and justify the hustle to feel good.

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You no see that thread on one brother that was crying because babe serve am dodo and eggs? Naso that brother take fall o

Gelato na my weak point. Buy me gelato grin
lol.. you're funny. I didn't see that thread. A worthless person can also buy you a gelato, same as a decent person too.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Is anyone worthless...they could be go astray for a while, I thought it's the job of Pastors to bring people to redemption,not condemn...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lol.. you're funny. I didn't see that thread. A worthless person can also buy you a gelato, same as a decent person too.

Now you cum...
My Gelato boo.

By the way, this is the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5350234/lady-moves-boyfriend-tears-fried#81091697

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
You are up against a lady whose guilty conscience is tumultuous due to the fact that she has fallen cheaply many times and still will. Just tell her to put her conscience to rest and that nothing spoil. grin Super yogo, Fan Ice, #150 indomie and fry egg, Suya, shawarma, a free ride in 2008 Toyota, etc. and they spread those legs like a rumour. Just be saying "yes", "I agree with you" to her rationalisation and put her conscience to rest so she can sleep well and go to church tomorrow after a week well spent as a good farm tool. grin This life no hard, oloshoism na legitimate hustle.
Hehehe. Bro, My hand no dey oh. I see your handiwork I that TV movies thread though.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Mystic2019: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Sarcastic? Nah, rationalisation comes in diverse ways. It's a human something. She gats defend and justify the hustle to feel good.
read her first comment, them you'll understand her point. Seems the problem is the cheap things ladies are falling for. The question is, whether cheap or expensive,are they supposed to fall without using their heads?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ice cream ke?... Come to *names withheld* in a rented Bentley or G-wagon, you will get it for free.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Now you cum...
My Gelato boo.

By the way, this is the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5350234/lady-moves-boyfriend-tears-fried#81091697
all you want is a gelato sha. grin
Hilarious thread though, even if it's made up. She didn't show us the guy weeping over food now.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Martinez39(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mystic2019:
read her first comment, them you'll understand her point. Seems the problem is the cheap things ladies are falling for. The question is, whether cheap or expensive,are they supposed to fall without using their heads?
I read it. Mr. Bamiloye never said anything other than "SOME LADIES fall for ice cream, Mr. Biggs foods, etc." So question is, what ladies is he referring to? Simply ladies that fall for ice cream, Mr. Biggs foods etc. Logic 101. It really costs nothing to stick to the topic. If you think she is being playful then I am sorry to say that you don't comprehend stuff or perhaps, you are a female? You know on issues like this, I can't and don't really expect much, intellectually, from women. A farm tool is getting defensive and emotional and rationalising up and down and I know what I am talking about. grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Glycosunde: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
His wife didn't fall for these things he mentioned because he didn't even have the money to buy them when his wife fell for him. The only sensible part of the message is when he said ladies falling for guys with no standing future. Other than than the message nor pass anything because whether you fall for Benz or ice cream na fall you still fall

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Jayslicky: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which one would we do and please una? We fall for noodles, we are too cheap.

We fall for Benz, we be olosho.

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.

Wetin una want o?!!
The point is it should be free, neither ice cream, Benz, or anything attached.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sowilli: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Some brothers are not worth more than Gold circle condoms... very unintelligent statement coming from the chap. Stop the stereotype!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by huptin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.

Wetin una want o?!!

Looooooool
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
all you want is a gelato sha. grin
Hilarious thread though, even if it's made up. She didn't show us the guy weeping over food now.

Na gelato be my own. Let me know when you wanna buy me the gelato, make I wear helmet and prepare for fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Wertty: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin
AntiBrutus:

Wetin una want o?!!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by tot(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Wetin una want o?!!

Hahahaha grin hilarious
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by kelpat581(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

I swear her pix can shut ones mouth up
I wanted to reply you. But I saw your p.pix and kept quiet.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Martinez39(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Glycosunde:
His wife didn't fall for these things he mentioned because he didn't even have the money to buy them when his wife fell for him. The only sensible part of the message is when he said ladies falling for guys with no standing future. Other than than the message nor pass anything whether you fall for Benz or ice cream na fall you still fall
The point is not the boy they fall for. The point is that irrespective of the type of boy, they will still fall cheaply. Any woman that fits into this category has a big problem. He never said don't fall. He just said some girls are just too cheap. On issues like this, logic is not a woman's strength and they all think alike.

"His wife didn't fall for these things he mentioned because he didn't even have the money to buy them when his wife fell for him." Lol. Typical woman's logic on issues like this. Leaving the point to attack the messenger a little.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by ewosk: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I do not understand again, the problem now is the price, are y'all saying it is better to fall for benz and iPhone than ice cream? Won't we still arrive at the same end which is falling?

No body here is talking about the last phrase in the post. That's the most important thing here not indomie, coldstone or Gallardo.

If someone present all these above without a "standing, promising or good prospect for the future' then he is advising ladies not fall for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na gelato be my own. Let me know when you wanna buy me the gelato, make I wear helmet and prepare for fall cheesy
The fall is not that serious now. You will actually enjoy the 'fall'..
grin

I must warn you, na fan yogo I fit afford. I hear the vanilla flavour is nice too.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by boiz2men(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Wetin una want o?!!

This is very funny grin grin grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by okeniti: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
That says more about the men than the women.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I do not understand again, the problem now is the price, are y'all saying it is better to fall for benz and iPhone than ice cream? Won't we still arrive at the same end which is falling?
You took it right out of my mouth.

Maybe falling for plenty cash means they can do more tithes, offerings and sow better seed.
Cos everyone is after own pocket. grin

Fact is there is too much poverty and unemployment in the land. Too many girls competing for too few gainfully employed or well to do men. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is exactly what we have been saying
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by PapaAdanna: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Slay mamas come and clear Ur names oo

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by nonjebose(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
It is strange that most of the comments are restricted or centre around the ice cream. The use of worthless by the man applies to unserious guys who are looking for flings and nothing serious for the future
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by nlPoster: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Most Nigerians love ice cream but consider it a fancy, expensive and exotic foreign food.

Strangely, we're unaware we can make it ourselves at home.

I felt very fulfilled the first time I made ice cream years ago, I was like abracadabra!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The fall is not that serious now. You will actually enjoy the 'fall'..
grin

I must warn you, na fan yogo I fit afford. I hear the vanilla flavour is nice too.

Lol. That one is okay too. Sometimes I buy it and remember secondary sch days when it was "luxury". cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Osobi32(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Wetin una want o?!!
pls forgive the man coz he knows not what he is saying. That man is trying to make Nigeria more difficult for niggars.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by GoldenSon007: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:
Some sisters are not worth more than ice cream (Gelato) - Pastor Mike Bamiloye

Mount Zion Film CEO, Pastor Mike Bamiloye in a new Instagram post lashed out at "sisters" who fall so cheaply over food.

According to the gospel filmmaker, "most sisters are never worth more than ice cream, fried chicken and chips". Pastor Bamiloye added that when some "sisters" are served the listed food, they fall cheaply into the hands of a worthless boy who has no stand future.

Read his post below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/some-sisters-are-not-worth-more-than.html

Thank I don't read the news grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.