Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78887 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Don't you think you need a license to your stupidity? grin
Can I get it from you?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
It is pretty obvious that there is no vaccine against your stupidity shocked.....
chai! I love this cussword. Pls bring it on the more. grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Why bring Church, pastor and sermons into your comment If true?

I'd love to slap the lies out of you but that would be animal abuse. grin
you're trying, keep up the cusswork. Never give up. grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
you're trying, keep up the cusswork. Never give up. grin grin grin
I don't know what makes you so stupid but all I know is that am having fun on your head grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
chai! I love this cussword. Pls bring it on the more. grin grin grin
Dunderhead, I am using your to catch fun during my lunch while watching cable cool

I shouldn't have told you this but even at that, you wont and can't understand since You're moronic in nature grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Can I get it from you?
Yaba left is where you should go! 8 shocked

Anyway, i have discovered that calling you stupid is an insult to all the stupid people as you're more stupid than stupid itself shocked

Wow! shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Yaba left is where you should go! 8 shocked

Anyway, i have discovered that calling you stupid is an insult to all the stupid people as you're more stupid than stupid itself shocked

Wow! shocked
Oya clap for yourself and continue grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Dunderhead, I am using your to catch fun during my lunch while watching cable cool

I shouldn't have told you this but even at that, you wont and can't understand since You're moronic in nature grin
Showers of curses!!! More pls grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
I don't know what makes you so stupid but all I know is that am having fun on your head grin
I luv wen ppl catch fun, pls don't stop. Kip it up wink wink wink
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
I luv wen ppl catch fun, pls don't stop. Kip it up wink wink wink
Thanks grin

"You are such a strong person" Keep it up while you feel demoralized and cry internally. grin shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Showers of curses!!! More pls grin grin grin
"I'm so impressed that you are handling your tears with joy" grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47 the curser, where are you? It's taking you too long. Me and my friend here want more of your curses to make our day. We've been laughing our intestines out since. Can't you be cursing me every single minute? It's gonna be fun for both of us, or how you reason am
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
"I'm so impressed that you are handling your tears with joy" grin
He's back! He's back!!! The Return of the GREATEST curser!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Oya clap for yourself and continue grin
You sound like a mentally handicapped person who's being exploited by his brother for Karma. grin cheesy

However"Only two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former" shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
He's back! He's back!!! The Return of the GREATEST curser!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Stop trying to be half smart because can't even if you live a million years. cheesy
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Thanks grin

"You are such a strong person" Keep it up while you feel demoralized and cry internally. grin shocked
Thanks, pls feed me with curses per second. E dey sweet me die grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Thanks, pls feed me with curses per second. E dey sweet me die grin grin grin
Yes O! You die there now grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
You sound like a mentally handicapped person who's being exploited by his brother for Karma. grin cheesy

However"Only two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former" shocked
Kunle, come and see curse o shocked shocked Eleyi gidi gan o!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Stop trying to be half smart because can't even if you live a million years. cheesy
This cuss isn't as strong as the one you said that I need licence for stupidity joor. undecided Pls give me ones similar to that one grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Opengates(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy
Yes, the store keepers might have lost concentration and the man capitalised on that fact to take the goods away like Ngeneukwenu opined, it might not really be juju. After all, my girl friend's phone was once stolen while it was on her laps and she was busy discussing in a saloon...she simply lost concentration.
But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?

You are right. Only God is the highest power that can defeat the devil and his handworks!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
This cuss isn't as strong as the one you said that I need licence for stupidity joor. undecided Pls give me ones similar to that one grin grin grin
If you were a potato you will still be a stupid potato grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Kunle, come and see curse o shocked shocked Eleyi gidi gan o!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked
O not if there was a single intelligent thought in your head it would have died from loneliness shocked

Catching fun on your head is helping me to relax after the day's work. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
O not if there was a single intelligent thought in your head it would have died from loneliness shocked

Catching fun on your head is helping me to relax after the day's work. grin
That's nice, catching fun on each other's head!!! Let's keep going like this for at least one year. E dey sweet me for belle grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
If you were a potato you will still be a stupid potato grin
Chai! This one strong o, stupid potato. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
That's nice, catching fun on each other's head!!! Let's keep going like this for at least one year. E dey sweet me for belle grin grin grin
Na Mofo, i am the one catching fun on you head big time! Nitwit, You would be looking forward to fight me physically If you really know or understand what i mean. grin

Your head is my 3rd decoder grin

I am having great fun on your head because work and money ain't everythingshocked but Fun and laughter help to reduce work stress. grin shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Chai! This one strong o, stupid potato. Ha! Ha! Ha!
You've got to be two people because No single person can be this stupid grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
You've got to be two people because No single person can be this stupid grin
Guy, you sabi manufacture yabbing o. Reminds me of those days in primary sch. wey we dey yab each other. grin you go be yabbing master that year o
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na Mofo, i am the one catching fun on you head big time! Nitwit, You would be looking forward to fight me physically If you really know or understand what i mean. grin

Your head is my 3rd decoder grin

I am having great fun on your head because work and money ain't everythingshocked but Fun and laughter help to reduce work stress. grin shocked

The bold typeface got me laffing. Chai! U don define my head finish without seeing me. grin grin grin na strong decoder e resemble sef grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm bored here, where's Rotimi47 make him kon make me laff small?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by liberalchick(f): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2019
Haha I remember growing up watching the failing super eagles and naive me used to wonder why our witches can’t help us win a World Cup.

Magnoliaa:

I really wonder why people only use this juju thing in petty and small stuffs Why??
And why only in bad, evil things?? Why not use it for things like protection against death, or aging, or improvement in the society??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2019
0temSapien:
Does your brain get jealous of the shit your fingers type for a comment? shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2019
0temSapien:
I said it" if there was a single intelligent thought in your head it would have died from loneliness " tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.