Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78743 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by hustla(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tayeni:
I swear ....the lack of curiosity is what is keeping people's minds in shackles. Imagine even when the information is free on YouTube ...you still find so called educated people choosing to believe these crap.

Data is expensive
grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by SILVERLINES: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down in one of the joints around the neighborhood, but something happened that kept us bewildered.

Hardly had we settled down to a bottle of drink than we started hearing shouts, cries and cursing in one of the adjourning plazas around the place (mini Supermarket). On further enquiry, we were told an elderly man on suit and ties came earlier to select items worth 48K in the supermarket and they put everything inside a unused carton, and the man asked them to put a bag of "sachet water" he had earlier came with inside the carton. Then left and told them he wanted to go buy other stuffs down the street and he would back. (They put the carton by inside of the exit door)

Four hours gone, the man was yet to come and they decided to put articles back to the shelves..only to find out it was only the bag of sachet water that was inside...hence the commotion...

All my efforts to convince them that they must have "lost guard" In between and the man came back to pack the goods was to no avail. Even my guy believed it was "Juju" or whatever...even when I explained to him that Juju doesn't work, he still joined them to analyze all sorts of conjectures as to the impotency of juju or Black Magic lol.

Please can anyone help to explain the trick or juju used by the man to "jazz" the shop attendant.

don't be stupid my friend

don't fool yourself

after you had seen everything you still chose stupidity
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by mokkalu1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, grin grin Exactly what I told them yesterday.
You can lie eh!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by m140(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Video of the above or it didn't happen. angry angry

Bros power dey oooo, am telling, there is evil power ooo, Almighty wont make you encounter them ooo .
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
What happened to you?
I no know o!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Kaybex007(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE IN TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

EDUCATED PEOPLE THAT CANNOT APPLY REASONING, OR COMMON SENSE IN THEIR DEALINGS.

EDUCATED PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY ILLITERATE BABALAWOS, JUJUMEN, AND PASTORS.

A BIG SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

BABALAWOS, JUJUMEN AND PASTORS, MAGICIANS ARE ALSO EDUCATED IN THEIR OWN FIELD/PROFESSION.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

You're playing with fire !

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by henryobinna(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kaybex007:

BABALAWOS, JUJUMEN AND PASTORS, MAGICIANS ARE ALSO EDUCATED IN THEIR OWN FIELD/PROFESSION.
I get tired when people misunderstand what education is.

To them it's the ability to read and write in English, too bad.

The problem with people who doubt the existence of juju(or whatever name it's called elsewhere) is the same thing they accuse others(those who believe) of. That is ignorance, the worst part is that they're look for answers at the very wrong place.

Some are talking of YouTube and bla bla bla...

The world is huge, very very huge even science confirms that only a tiny portion can be explained...

Everything in this life and beyond has it's limit only the Almight doesn't (hence the name)

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Geeflow(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop arguing what you don't know, I have witnessed where a gun(pump-action) cannot penetrate into a man's body.
Juju dey o, just say you haven't seen any�
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by MarrisManah(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
The only thing I like in your submission is the fact you called him/her Ngene Ukwu Ewu. That I know was purely intentional.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.
It could just be a smart exploitation of security and attention lapses.

However, juju works but Ngeneukwuewu, maybe hunger and greed work even faster because I don't think the APC jazzed you into the unflinching loyalty you feel towards them.

I'd probably never get how you effortlessly call white blue.
My friend Sarrki calls it patriotism but maybe you two should read Malcolm X's book "By Any means Neccessary" where he famously stated that "You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."

With that said, I hope you do not only find closure in discovering if juju exists but in the realization that the truth is all we got.
It's not late to speak yours.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Samakus(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you witnessed one? Can you oblige us with documentary video of where Juju worked?

Yes I can. Reply me and I will post the link

*modified*..

Here's the link..

Watch the video and give your thoughts..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pNf0UBNas

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ehissi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Even if you see the video live, you will still say that it was doctored. Fact of the matter, is that you don't just believe such things exist.

Period! Until you have been a victim of supernaturally equipped tricksters or thieves, your brain can never be reset/rewired to believe.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:
Op. I have a friend that will always tell me about people he owe money, the problem is that if I am with him and those he is owing call him or disturbs him, he will tell me that they will forget the money that he will visit his native doctor (he doesn't hide that he is festish). I used to laugh it off and joke about it. I loaned him 100k, then we did a business afterwards and he owed me 20k from the business. When I'm broke and I go to him with the intention of asking for my money, not that I will forget the money but I can't find the energy to talk about my money

Because he primed you already. The fear of his juju has you hesitating. If you want your money better open your mouth or forever remain his maga.

3 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Obasalemu: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
ehissi:

Even if you see the video live, you will still say that it was doctored. Fact of the matter, is that you don't just believe such things exist.

Period! Until you have been a victim of supernaturally equipped tricksters or thieves, your brain can never be reset/rewired to believe.....

You are wicket grin

lol grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by NnamdiChidi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down in one of the joints around the neighborhood, but something happened that kept us bewildered.

Hardly had we settled down to a bottle of drink than we started hearing shouts, cries and cursing in one of the adjourning plazas around the place (mini Supermarket). On further enquiry, we were told an elderly man on suit and ties came earlier to select items worth 48K in the supermarket and they put everything inside a unused carton, and the man asked them to put a bag of "sachet water" he had earlier came with inside the carton. Then left and told them he wanted to go buy other stuffs down the street and he would back. (They put the carton by inside of the exit door)

Four hours gone, the man was yet to come and they decided to put articles back to the shelves..only to find out it was only the bag of sachet water that was inside...hence the commotion...

All my efforts to convince them that they must have "lost guard" In between and the man came back to pack the goods was to no avail. Even my guy believed it was "Juju" or whatever...even when I explained to him that Juju doesn't work, he still joined them to analyze all sorts of conjectures as to the impotency of juju or Black Magic lol.

Please can anyone help to explain the trick or juju used by the man to "jazz" the shop attendant.

it happened in my friend's wife shop.A young man came to his shop,he touched some items he intends to buy and he told her that he is coming back to pay.She waited for him but no where to be seen only for her to discover that all the items that the young man touched have all vanished
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Obasalemu: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
henryobinna:
I get tired when people misunderstand what education is.

To them it's the ability to read and write in English, too bad.

The problem with people who doubt the existence of juju(or whatever name it's called elsewhere) is the same thing they accuse others(those who believe) of. That is ignorance, the worst part is that they're look for answers at the very wrong place.

Some are talking of YouTube and bla bla bla...

The world is huge, very very huge even science confirms that only a tiny portion can be explained...

Everything in this life and beyond has it's limit only the Almight doesn't (hence the name)

Bro it is called illusion of knowledge, it is when you don't know and you think you know. It is very hard to cure with lil 'scientific breakthrough'.

You know all these Nairaland wisemen are wiser than our politicians that do all manner of rituals to hold the country in their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by OyinO: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Juju works far better and greater than Bible and quran.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Juju doesn't exist abi?? one day e go clear for your eye or I don't know what else to call how someone came to buy goods worth 50K in a cement shop after paying in cash and leaving with the goods, 10minx later, all the money the shop owner sold for that day changed to coins...This one nobi them say "I was the guy next door"
I'm not trying to convince you that juju do exists but nevertheless don't blame or argue with those that believe it exists

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Juju doesn't exist abi?? one day e go clear for your eye or I don't know what else to call how someone came to buy goods worth 50K in a cement shop after paying in cash and leaving with the goods, 10minx later, all the money the shop owner sold for that day changed to coins....This one nobi them say "I was the guy next door"
I'm not trying to convince you that juju do exists but nevertheless don't blame or argue with those that believe it exists
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly, what I was trying to explain to them. Unfortunately they don't have camera. I volunteered, took a sachet from the bag and drank, just to convince them, it was just a trick, but weirdly they believed I would soon die or run mad for doing that. grin
bros no try am next time ...even if this one no me juju...
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Paulo3ree(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.

However, juju works but Ngeneukwuewu, maybe hunger and greed work even faster because I don't think the APC jazzed you into the unflinching loyalty you feel towards them.

My friend Sarrki calls it patriotism but maybe you two should read Malcolm X's book "By Any means Neccessary" where he famously stated that "You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."

With that said, I hope you do not only find closure in discovering if juju exists but in the realization that the truth is all we got.

Can I say you're accusing the staffs of the how far of the episode?
Just asking for myself

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't you think, that your friend could have easily become a millionaire/Billionaire, if he had applied it to a large scale borrowing: ie hoodwinking A bank through Juju, to borrow him 1Billion, and then use the same Juju energy to make them forget asking him for repayment?

Think!

I really wonder why people only use this juju thing in petty and small stuffs Why??
And why only in bad, evil things?? Why not use it for things like protection against death, or aging, or improvement in the society??

3 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by henryobinna(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Obasalemu:

Bro it is called illusion of knowledge, it is when you don't know and you think you know. It is very hard to cure with lil 'scientific breakthrough'.

You know all these Nairaland wisemen are wiser than our politicians that do all manner of rituals to hold the country in their pockets.
the bold really cracked me up. they know a lot, so much. grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by factwriter(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hmm. You are simply playing "semantic gymnastics" and not necessarily answering the question or solving the dilemma.

But come to think of it, you are who you are.
Hello pal, long time.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by dicex(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Another story of a snake swallowing money. were u there when the man came and left?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by highbee02: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly, what I was trying to explain to them. Unfortunately they don't have camera. I volunteered, took a sachet from the bag and drank, just to convince them, it was just a trick, but weirdly they believed I would soon die or run mad for doing that. grin

and your boyfriend allowed u to drink the sachet water?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by drezo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
All I can tell is there are powers but God's power is supreme. You should have just gone back to your beer instead of using yourself as a specimen to prove that something that could affect you spiritually leaving no trace should have a physical immediate effect, many scientists use animals for testing, BUT you're more educated yet you use yourself even if this had no spiritual consequence. grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ClassicMan202(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I really wonder why people only use this juju thing in petty and small stuffs Why??
And why only in bad, evil things?? Why not use it for things like protection against death, or aging, or improvement in the society??

To answer your questions
1. Even in the spiritual, everything has a price. For instance: The price you pay for little mind control jazz is not the same as the one you'll pay for disappearing.
2. The devil doesn't give good things grin
3. People use jazz for protection against against death but there is a limit to which you can bend the laws of nature.. . everything works according to the laws of the universe or nature. Nothing goes for nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by factwriter(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy
Yes, the store keepers might have lost concentration and the man capitalised on that fact to take the goods away like Ngeneukwenu opined, it might not really be juju. After all, my girl friend's phone was once stolen while it was on her laps and she was busy discussing in a saloon...she simply lost concentration.
But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?

A decade ago what would you have called a Drone flying at less than five feet above the ground (which my son now does anyway), especially if the exterior was (raggedly) designed to look like a turtle or a calabash or cat or any shape (outside the regular Aerodynamics)?

Forget your "street sailing canoe", all na white wash.

Do you know that I see lions and other wild animals appear and disappear around me at will, at an entertainment center in Dubai city? yes bro, and it's not magic (Juju). It's simply illusion. And in my case it was created by a technology called HOLOGRAM or HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAY.

my point is (like u too earlier pointed out) not everything that eludes our understanding or explanation is Magic.

But magic exists sha and Oyinbo people too recognised it but only in more technical and analytical instances like those of TELEKINESIS, PSYCHICS, METAPHYSICS, WILL POWER and all that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
ClassicMan202:

To answer your questions
1. Even in the spiritual, everything has a price. For instance: The price you pay for little mind control jazz is not the same as the one you'll pay for disappearing.
2. The devil doesn't give good things grin
3. People use jazz for protection against against death but there is a limit to which you can bend the laws of nature.. . everything works according to the laws of the universe or nature. Nothing goes for nothing.

Oh. Alright.

Thank you for explaining.

So, it comes down to the price one has to pay for the type of jazz, right?

The 'higher' type of jazz stories too should surface, at least once in a while. It's always the little ones all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE TOO SHALLOW.
THAT'S WHY EVERY CROOKED PASTOR AND JUJU MAN IS MAKING IT BIG.

IN THIS COUNTRY, SIMPLE TRICKS ARE REFERRED TO AS THE STRONGEST MAGIC. AND WE BRAINWASH OTHER GULLIBLE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THE SAME NONSENSE WE MAKE OURSELVES BELIEVE.
BELIEVING IN NONSENSE IS VERY DETRIMENTAL. IT MAKES US NOT WANT TO RESEARCH AND ASK "WHY". WE JUST BELIEVE.. OR PRAY BECAUSE WE ALREADY BELIEVE JUJU IS ULTIMATE, AND WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE PRAY, OR LOOK FOR STRONGER JUJU TO COUNTER JUJU.
NOW THE SO CALLED JUJU SCAMMER, KNOWING OUR STUPĮDITY AS A NATION ENJOY'S HIS TIME IN THE GAME WHILE WE KEEP LOSING TO TRICKS THAT CAN BE SOLVED WITH SIMPLE INVESTIGATIONS.

WHY SHOULD A WORKING JUJU BE ONLY CAPABLE OF ACQUIRING SOME NONSENSE FOOD ITEMS AND GADGETS LESS THAN 50K.... WHEN IT CAN JUST ACQUIRE MILLIONS IN A DAY, SO THAT THE JUJU MAN CAN RETIRE BEFORE HE'S CAUGHT?

i just tire o,when the likes of david copperfield have made billions through magic tricks and illusions,some poor people in nigeria cant even use their "juju" to do anything dat can better their lices

5 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
hustla:

LOL
Nothing like Juju
Check Youtube and you'll see videos of how these tricks are debunked
Theres a Youtube channel dedicated to just that and it has millions of views

All them cutting people into 2, walking on water , going through a wall, disappearing, levitating, all are pre-planned illusions done with the right equipment

Check the channel out and you go dey vex cos of how these so called juju magicians dey deceive person

wiseman!!You guys can go to youtube and search for the masked nagician to see aw some of dese tricks are done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.