Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78669 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ClassicMan202(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Oh. Alright.

Thank you for explaining.

So, it comes down to the price one has to pay for the type of jazz, right?

The 'higher' type of jazz stories too should surface, at least once in a while. It's always the little ones all the time.

Lols... The stories abound, just that the big boys don't make too much noise.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by EdwardRandy(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Jordan777:

An average Nigerian can't get a loan from a bank, I didn't say he hoodwink people to lend him money, I didn't even say that one forgets to ask. You have no argument. I said if per adventure he owes you, there are chances you won't find the energy to ask him for it even though you want to, perhaps you could lend him some.

I thought you asked for people's opinion but you just driven by your ego and "know it all" attitude.....

How can you listen when all you want to do is speak?

Spits
Na you get time to reply her msg
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ollymaye: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Please give me thr handle on Instagram
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by henryobinna(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2019
factwriter:

A decade ago what would you have called a Drone flying at less than five feet above the ground (which my son now does anyway), especially if the exterior was (raggedly) designed to look like a turtle or a calabash or cat or any shape (outside the regular Aerodynamics)?

Forget your "street sailing canoe", all na white wash.

Do you know that I see lions and other wild animals appear and disappear around me at will, at an entertainment center in Dubai city? yes bro, and it's not magic (Juju). It's simply illusion. And in my case it was created by a technology called HOLOGRAM or HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAY.

my point is (like u too earlier pointed out) not everything that eludes our understanding or explanation is Magic.

But magic exists sha and Oyinbo people too recognised it but only in more technical and analytical instances like those of TELEKINESIS, PSYCHICS, METAPHYSICS, WILL POWER and all that.

so to you, because the the white man said magic/juju only exists in those areas you mentioned, that's truly where it ends? Anything outside of these fields are not juju abi... if they do not recognize it then it doesn't exist.

Ok, continue waiting for the scientists to explain everything to you.

Just pray and hope you don't fall victim, am not praying that you do anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by blessedvisky(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2019
LordReed:

Because he primed you already. The fear of his juju has you hesitating. If you want your money better open your mouth or forever remain his maga.
The guy is just using bold face and premediated diversionary tactics. Some of my Coursemates wonder how I know so much about them even though we hardly talk. Thing is they inadvertently reveal a lot of personal details during jokes, status updates, pictures, etc. Some think I'm sort sort of dibia but all I have is a very keen eye, and a calculative mind.

The man in question won't be so different, only that he's using his for evil. Let him borrow from a drug baron or local politician or any other person that doesn't mix business with pleasure and let's see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Tayeni(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2019
henryobinna:
Anything outside of these fields are not juju abi... if they do not recognize it then it doesn't exist.

Ok, continue waiting for the scientists to explain everything to you.

The body of knowledge for mankind ends where science ends....Science has been the only way to answer mankind's problems since the beginning of time....not religion, myth, magic or superstition has answered any. So, who do I trust....My local politician or pastor or babalawo that tells me to pray to a god or gods for healing but jets abroad to treat himself when ill? We all wait for science....cos we know nothing beyond where she allows us to see....anybody who claims to know more, is a charlatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by factwriter(m): 1:48am On Aug 26, 2019
***Deleted***

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Ayodejioak(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

Nonsense. Juju or magic is simply the manipulation of reality. This can occur everywhere including here on earth.

The fundament of juju, magic, miracles, or whatever you wish to call it is that THIS 'PHYSICAL' REALITY IS AN ILLUSION. ALL appearance of form is an illusion. Objects are illusions. The world is ''MAYA'' as the ancient Indians said. Meaning an ILLUSION. African philosophy also recognises this fact, as does modern science. Atoms supposedly constitute the ''building blocks of the universe'' - what every physical object is made up of. But when you look inside an atom, it's empty.

That shoe or house or phone you ''see'' doesn't actually exist. It is your specific biological senses that tell you they are there. A different set of biological senses bestowed on you (say by a seasoned babalawo or shaman) could make that phone look like an orange, or a pig.

In reality, all that exists is THOUGHT. Anyone with the requisite learning can manipulate reality and create situations that appear to be ''magical'' to the majority of us who know nothing about these 'mysteries'.

Juju is actually the highest form of science.

The European and American elite know this, and use it effectively through their occult groups like the Illuminati. We have been brainwashed by them to abandon that SCIENCE. OUR SCIENCE, and see the world instead as purely material. That is a major reason they get the better of us today. We no longer know what's up.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Ayodejioak(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2019
factwriter:

I know about Magic (Juju version) more than half the people here on nairalanders (put together). I only told you what and how Oyinbos chose to believe.

The contentious statement here (and everywhere) is the word "exists".

The statement: "Juju exists" is different from "Juju is real" (that is, practise able and practicable).

The statement: "I believe juju exists" does not mean "..i practise juju"

The statement: "I don't believe in (the practise or subscription to) Juju" does not mean "...i am saying juju doesn't work".

and of course, the simply statement that "Juju is fake" does not necessarily makes it "fake".

All the above are simply statements (of facts or fallacy, depending).

It is when you truly identify someone's position (from the variety of utterances cited above) that you can now lay your preposition.

My brother, juju talk is not your regular (bread & butter) debate. It transcendent nearly all previous position you may have about spirituality.

The higher you go, the more complex it gets. At some point (up the debate) you will begin to realise and conclude that the greatest juju man is God himself, when his ways, doings and undoings continue to beat your limited imagination (if you are on the "God exists" camp.)
Then almost immediately you become more perplex on realising how science (sluggishly coming behind), gradually debunking the previously asserted "miraculous ways of your Lord"

And if you are on the "Ifa, Orunmila and co" camp, thinking nothing ever works without the Juju networks, then steady and consistent intercessions (disruptions if I may say, from followers of God) will incessantly throw shades of doubt on your expectations from your beliefs in your juju.

My point is, whether you call it juju, or Ogun or black magic or Voodoo or whatever vocabulary, the world exists and subsists on certain "dynamism of mechanism" which is susceptible to "navigation" or "manipulation".

Whether you come through spiritual invocations (juju practice) or through prayer intercession (practise of modern religion) or through technical demystification (scientific research and development), you are likely to alter and gain control of the "dynamics of the mechanism" of the world in existence.

In other words, everything is juju and nothing is juju.

There is nothing (provable) that God has ever done that (given the right ingredients), Juju practise cannot achieve or given the due time era, science will not replicate.

Why? Because the components required to archive the result (by God, Juju or Science) all revolves around the same ingredients but different recipe. simple.

The only feats promised by one of the three (God) and is imaginably undeliverable by the others (Juju and Science) is heaven (paradise), if it does exists (which I believe it does).

Aside this, (our) God, juju and Science are using the same component (spirit beings and genes) to archive their wills and execute their commands.

...and if you are thinking where "spirit beings and genes" relates with principles of science, then reexamine the aim behind techs like 3D printing, Holograms, Overboards (gliders), satellite imagine, microscopes, gps, laser based surgeries and even old stuffs like X-ray and ultrasound imagine, DNA cloning etc.

You can see its all about "results" and not "procedures". It's the eventual interpretation that does the classification.

A bullet proof is a bullet proof. Whether you are using an amulet, a body armour or a cross strung to a rosary. It's all about RESULT and not PROCEDURE, and eventually, about INTERPRETATION.

My response (write up) may have lost track of its original intent (...typing half sleepy, it's nearly 2:AM) but I trust you will have learn more now that proving your stand about the existence of magic (juju version not youtube version) requires more than making a bag of provision disappear at a supermarket
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Thinking 🤔
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
"When someone is down in the dumps, they don't have the will to, they feel like they don't deserve to exercise, or get the benefits from exercise. Or they feel like even if they exercise they won't get better. Because they feel like they have degenerated to the point where it is too late to change. And they want to punish themselves.

Fish brain; Let me say You're that person and I will gladly help to punish you big time in such a way that your reasoning and the way you comment will change.

Lol. So I'm the person you've chosen to vent your frustration on. Ride on pastor!!!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
You must be a nitwit who is too stupid to know he or she is stupid!

Furthermore, your comments show you were born a slowpoke with an empty brain the size of an ant to make the above comment and previous ones.

Anyway, I await your ignoramus response.

This one is pained. You think using abusive words work on me? I only laugh off things like this. grin grin grin I await your next strings of abuses. Ha! Ha! Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by zinaunreal(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Well said
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by nnekaike(f): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2019
This happened to me in 2011
I was learning hair making and my madam sells recharge card,a middle age man,very presentable o came to buy recharge card worth 11,000.

After arranging the cards he brought out a paper from his pocket and told me to wrap the cards with the paper,I did so.

He said he wants to get something down the street,before coming to pay for cards and collect it,in my mind I was happy I had sold card worth 11,000 in just a sitting.

After 5 hours of waiting and not seeing the man I decided to open the cards and put in the purse back.

People of God guess what I saw? today's sport newspaper!! I was mad,wondering how recharge cards suddenly turned to Newspaper, Dec 23 2011 today's sport ,that's was when I believed JUJU IS REAL!! SATAN IS POWERFUL!!

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by zinaunreal(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Slynation:

Juju doesn't exist abi?? one day e go clear for your eye or I don't know what else to call how someone came to buy goods worth 50K in a cement shop after paying in cash and leaving with the goods, 10minx later, all the money the shop owner sold for that day changed to coins...This one nobi them say "I was the guy next door"
I'm not trying to convince you that juju do exists but nevertheless don't blame or argue with those that believe it exists
grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:

This one is pained. You think using abusive words work on me? I only laugh off things like this. grin grin grin I await your next strings of abuses. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Laughing out loud in Swahili because of your denial and this hid and seek of yours! grin

How will you throw the first a jib and try to hid behind this your moronic to save face after getting hit back?

Anyway just know that some babies were dropped on their head by mistake but you were clearly thrown at the wall.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Lol. So I'm the person you've chosen to vent your frustration on. Ride on pastor!!!
Nicompo, based on your comment; i can now see that you have Diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of ideas/reasoning shocked

Do note that my past is the future you are fasting and praying for grin and you're the one frustrated to a level that you keep bringing religion into your comments because your life is useless grin

However, the Reality is that On every good and great things of life; I am far ahead of you and your likes and the breaklight of my cheapest car is brighter than your future and what you will ever be in life or hope to be. shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Nicompo, based on your comment; i can now see that you have Diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of ideas/reasoning shocked

Do note that my past is the future you are fasting and praying for grin and you're the one frustrated to a level that you keep bringing religion into your comments because your life is useless grin

However, the Reality is that On every good and great things of life; I am far ahead of you and your likes and the breaklight of my cheapest car is brighter than your future and what you will ever be in life or hope to be. shocked
I'll be giving you a reason to spend your time typing long sermons grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
Laughing out loud in Swahili because of your denial and this hid and seek of yours! grin

How will you throw the first a jib and try to hid behind this your moronic to save face after getting hit back?

Anyway just know that some babies were dropped on their head by mistake but you were clearly thrown at the wall.
keep it coming. I'm laughing so hard right now grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ABOVEDELAW: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2019
THROUGHOUT YOUR EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET SO FAR, PLS CAN YOU SINCERELY EXPLAIN IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN SOMEBODY WHO HAS DISAPPEARED AND REAPPEARED?
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy
Yes, the store keepers might have lost concentration and the man capitalised on that fact to take the goods away like Ngeneukwenu opined, it might not really be juju. After all, my girl friend's phone was once stolen while it was on her laps and she was busy discussing in a saloon...she simply lost concentration.
But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Amozever12: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the" Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

U don't mean it?Now if u struggle to succeed in life u will start accusing ur village ppl. Who does that

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
keep it coming. I'm laughing so hard right now grin grin cheesy
See Painment!!!! Sarcasmgrin shocked

It's better that you let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth to prove it shocked tongue
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
I'll be giving you a reason to spend your time typing long sermons grin grin grin
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go on and on shocked

Shit head, Through your mention of pastors, church and sermons in your silly comments, I note that your life is worthless and you think GOD have not heard your prayers hence you keep venting your anger and frustration at every opportunity. grin

Do note that you cannot continue to mock GOD and ask for HIS Grace to increase upon you. It will never work.

Life may have treated you so bad that you feel dejected but that doesn't have to turn your fish brain into a dog poo brain shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
You're not only a slowpoke or a nincompoop but a combination of both and several worse ones. shocked

Smello let be truthful to ourselves as there is no 2 ways about it; your comments keep showing that you are a simpleton grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
You're not only a slowpoke or a nincompoop but a combination of both and several worse ones. shocked

Smello let be truthful to ourselves as there is no 2 ways about it; your comments keep showing that you are a simpleton grin

Do you have more? I lick people's cusswords like soup. It is so sweet. I want moooooorrrrreeeeee!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:

Do you have more? I lick people's cusswords like soup. It is so sweet. I want moooooorrrrreeeeee!!! grin grin grin
Rotimi47:
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go on and on shocked

Shit head, Through your mention of pastors, church and sermons in your silly comments, I note that your life is worthless and you think GOD have not heard your prayers hence you keep venting your anger and frustration at every opportunity. grin

Do note that you cannot continue to mock GOD and ask for HIS Grace to increase upon you. It will never work.

Life may have treated you so bad that you feel dejected but that doesn't have to turn your fish brain into a dog poo brain shocked
I've never mocked God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah etc. Rather, I let people know what God is and what it is not. To say that Yahweh, a very insignificant fragment of existence, is God is like saying that an earthworm is longer than an electric power cable.
A billion times a billion of Yahweh and Allah and their forefathers are nothing but a microscopic organ before God Almighty their creator.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Rotimi47:
See Painment!!!! Sarcasmgrin shocked

It's better that you let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth to prove it shocked tongue

Is this all you've got? shocked grin grin cheesy
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Do you have more? I lick people's cusswords like soup. It is so sweet. I want moooooorrrrreeeeee!!! grin grin grin I've never mocked God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah etc. Rather, I let people know what God is and what it is not. To say that Yahweh, a very insignificant fragment of existence, is God is like saying that an earthworm is longer than an electric power cable.
A billion times a billion of Yahweh and Allah and their forefathers are nothing but a microscopic organ before God Almighty their creator.
Why bring Church, pastor and sermons into your comment If true?

I'd love to slap the lies out of you but that would be animal abuse. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
It is pretty obvious that there is no vaccine against your stupidity shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
It is pretty obvious that there is no vaccine against your stupidity shocked.....
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
Is this all you've got? shocked grin grin cheesy
Don't you think you need a license to your stupidity? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.