Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78764 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by gr8tone: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
saying that juju no dey work, I just feel like slapping you. Even the Bible confirms that in this world, there are powers.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by mitchelljnr(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

bro Pls I need a link to their handle
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by bewla(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
Through the roof my guy. Look up, the roof!!!
Bros abi u sis look Africa bullet proof him real o

Don't believe all this oyinbo grammar o

Otumopo still dey

Abi u no they take jedi

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Kingosytex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Laurene:
are you nwa mazi?
Mbanu, mana mua bu ezigbo nwa afo.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Laurene: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

Mbanu, mana mua bu ezigbo nwa afo.
nke Aro?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ihitenansa: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Please explain
lol,you are about to take a big bashing on DAT bicycle seat of yours,lool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by kevoh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

Yes!
Juju or "jazz" exists!
Some weeks back a fellow(nairaland landlord) tried in vain to display his intellectual prowess by using proves(based on human perspectives) to support the fallacy or non existence of juju or "jazz" but was taken out in 24 hours!
Please, link to the thread you are talking of. Why do I miss Nairaland drama these days? undecided
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ppogba: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
I will like whoever has time to google BABANI SISOKO or go to BBC and read his story and then come back to educate us all.

Thank you.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
bewla:
Bros abi u sis look Africa bullet proof him real o

Don't believe all this oyinbo grammar o

Otumopo still dey

Abi u no they take jedi
undecided
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
You must be a dumbass to drag church or GOD into an argument.

Stop commenting If you know that you can't argue without making a defamatory comment as I detest it and would get back at you or anyone in a very salvage way that that person won't like.

I can go at it with that person everyday for a month or years till that person feel bad of himself or herself.

Morale, get off my comment if you know you can't argue politely beyond reasonable doubt /first respondent's account.
Hmm, talking like a typical pastor who threatens people to make a living and makes up stories to defend himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

He is a crazy lad.
Do not worry as he would display his craziness sooner or later.
Are u talking about hopefullandlord? I don't think he's crazy.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

The eyes are deceptive my friend.

I once asked what could be worst than being blind? A wise man replied saying, it's having functional eyes but no vision. This is you right now if you think JUJU exists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
MPESA:

Sir/madam I'm once like you take it or leave it's exist and I will not like you to learn with from your own experience. ..... Some people have gone far spiritually that that it only take Grace of God or higher powers to get them EVEN me done see matter for this life .
#Stay safe.
E.O.D.
I'm spiritual too, but not superstitious. I have experienced spiritual feats but they happen only in the spiritual realms. Here on earth, only physical, psychological and natural things occur and they can look spiritual if those things haven't been well studied by our scientists yet. With time every bit of them will be explained physically.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by mcayomind: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
its a juju and it works wella..... they mostly use it on a fuel station attendant.

not that i do it.... but i know the ingredients
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Meliian(f): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.
It could just be a smart exploitation of security and attention lapses.

I don't seem to understand the idiots who always queue to like your comment. Bunch of insecure, ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
A simple trick using hypnosis lol
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
mcayomind:
its a juju and it works wella..... they mostly use it on a fuel station attendant.

not that i do it.... but i know the ingredients
what are the ingredients grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Lonelypacifist6: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omo Oloriburuku yi de ibi, Ki ni pe she ofo emi.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by KOMZYLEE(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Africa Magic
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Dinho20(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
WORLD BEYOND BEYOND

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's a trick but sometimes they hypnotize people but this one is a simple trick. It happened when they went to get the bag of pure water, that's when the culprit switched the carton.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Cooleasy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Please what's the name of the FB page? Is it a page anyone can check? Thanks.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
Hmm, talking like a typical pastor who threatens people to make a living and makes up stories to defend himself.
You must be a nitwit who is too stupid to know he or she is stupid!

Furthermore, your comments show you were born a slowpoke with an empty brain the size of an ant to make the above comment and previous ones.

Anyway, I await your ignoramus response.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by henry1500(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
juju works dats all have to say at least I know one guy who was in trouble he used juju to get out everyone he was owing forgot about the case
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE IN TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

EDUCATED PEOPLE THAT CANNOT APPLY REASONING, OR COMMON SENSE IN THEIR DEALINGS.

EDUCATED PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY ILLITERATE BABALAWOS, JUJUMEN, AND PASTORS.

A BIG SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
Like what's the point in going to school?Wasting all that money?When you can't even analyse a situation logically.Sucks
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rosskiki: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
udemzyudex:
You believe in God, you believe in Allah, you believe there is witch or you believe there are supernatural powers out there but you don't believe there is juju?

Funny.

DON'T MIND THESE COLONISED FOOLS. THEY ''DON'T BELIEVE IN JUJU'' YET THEY BELIEVE A MAN CALLED 'JESUS' ROSE UP AND FLEW INTO ''HEAVEN'' FROM A ROOM ON EARTH BEFORE ONLOOKERS. THEY BELIEVE A MAN NAMED 'JONAH' LIVED IN A WHALE'S BELLY FOR 40 DAYS AND CAME OUT ALIVE, INCLUDING OTHER ''MIRACLES''.

JUST CALL THE JUJU ''MIRACLES'' INSTEAD, THEN THEY'LL 'BELIEVE' IT. YOU KNOW THEY'RE COLONISED PEOPLE, SO THEIR THINKING IS UPSIDE DOWN AND INSIDE OUT.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
They were probably hypnotized.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
"When someone is down in the dumps, they don't have the will to, they feel like they don't deserve to exercise, or get the benefits from exercise. Or they feel like even if they exercise they won't get better. Because they feel like they have degenerated to the point where it is too late to change. And they want to punish themselves.

Fish brain; Let me say You're that person and I will gladly help to punish you big time in such a way that your reasoning and the way you comment will change.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rosskiki: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
I'm spiritual too, but not superstitious. I have experienced spiritual feats but they happen only in the spiritual realms. Here on earth, only physical, psychological and natural things occur and they can look spiritual if those things haven't been well studied by our scientists yet. With time every bit of them will be explained physically.

Nonsense. Juju or magic is simply the manipulation of reality. This can occur everywhere including here on earth.

The fundament of juju, magic, miracles, or whatever you wish to call it is that THIS 'PHYSICAL' REALITY IS AN ILLUSION. ALL appearance of form is an illusion. Objects are illusions. The world is ''MAYA'' as the ancient Indians said. Meaning an ILLUSION. African philosophy also recognises this fact, as does modern science. Atoms supposedly constitute the ''building blocks of the universe'' - what every physical object is made up of. But when you look inside an atom, it's empty.

That shoe or house or phone you ''see'' doesn't actually exist. It is your specific biological senses that tell you they are there. A different set of biological senses bestowed on you (say by a seasoned babalawo or shaman) could make that phone look like an orange, or a pig.

In reality, all that exists is THOUGHT. Anyone with the requisite learning can manipulate reality and create situations that appear to be ''magical'' to the majority of us who know nothing about these 'mysteries'.

Juju is actually the highest form of science.

The European and American elite know this, and use it effectively through their occult groups like the Illuminati. We have been brainwashed by them to abandon that SCIENCE. OUR SCIENCE, and see the world instead as purely material. That is a major reason they get the better of us today. We no longer know what's up.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by francisisking: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't you think, that your friend could have easily become a millionaire/Billionaire, if he had applied it to a large scale borrowing: ie hoodwinking A bank through Juju, to borrow him 1Billion, and then use the same Juju energy to make them forget asking him for repayment?

Think!
can you borrow from a bank without collateral??
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by mcayomind: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Goalnaldo:
what are the ingredients grin

good things in this world are free, but they aren't cheap.

kid.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by livebyday(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mynd44:
He switched the pack with the drinks with the empty one and asked them to put the pure water on it to give them the impression that their goods were still safe.

There is a big chance he was not alone as while they were bringing the pure water, his accomplice(s) might have made the switch.

Check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.