Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship (469 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Should You Consider Genotype Before Saying YES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by lawalosky(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Hello everyone, we have been hearing of genotype but most of us including myself don't take it seriously, especially when in relationships,
let me use this opportunity to remind us about this genotype. Please is very important when you met that beautiful lady/handsome guy you wish to spend your entire life with. In fact, for me immediately you both introduce yourselves to each other, next question should be knowing your genotype, before the love and emotion grows stronger..

I am a victim though, and am sure, many of us here have been in this situation.

Please don't go deeper into that relationship if you both are unaware of your genotype, except you both want to take the risk,
Please please I am begging each and everyone here To go for test today, both singles and those in relationship here, it really hurt.. Shalom, happy Sunday to you all ...
Re: Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by lawalosky(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2019
I know that many here can relate.
Re: Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by sonofspada(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2019
lawalosky:
I know that many here can relate.

I found out we were both AS after dating her for 9yrs, now we agreed to risk it and adopt.
No other way.
Re: Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonofspada:

I found out we were both AS after dating her for 9yrs, now we agreed to risk it and adopt.
No other way.
Wow! So no biological kids for both of you? Merciful God can change anything, simply trust in him.

1 Like

Re: Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by lawalosky(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonofspada:

No other way.
Is really painful my brother.
I promise myself any partner I met again. I would put up the question first, before we go any further..
And still some dont take it serious until is too late.

1 Like

Re: Ask Him/her About There Genotype Before Going Deeper In That Relationship by fastjett: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonofspada:

No other way.
Instead of adopting just go and get an AA spermatozoa from the hospital and let them fertilize her egg with it Or you fertilize another AA woman's egg then she can carry the pregnancy. Its up to guys.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ / . / Top Breakup Signs Your Relationship Might Be At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.