Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Color Codes And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Color Codes And Relationships (1850 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2010
I have noticed that colors seems to represent something in both men and women for example, red consider whorish, blue consider peaceful, yellow consider scary, and brown consider smart.

What are your perceptions of color in relationships? Do you think that red on a girl means she easy or do you think if a woman has brown hair that she is less freaky?

What are your thoughts?

I think that men who wear entire black clothings are depressed or boring,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by InkedNerd(f): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2010
Huh?
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Vic2k3(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2010
Huh? x2
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Freiburger(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

I have noticed that colors seems to represent something in both men and women for example, red consider whorish, blue consider peaceful, yellow consider scary, and brown consider smart.

What are your perceptions of color in relationships? Do you think that red on a girl means she easy or do you think if a woman has brown hair that she is less freaky?

What are your thoughts?

What about women who wear black clothings? Are they also depressed or bored?
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by madlady(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2010
smiley

Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2010
Hmmmm, he is cute,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by bxcode(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2010
She don come again cheesy grin
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by madlady(f): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2010
^^Who? grin
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Akainzo(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2010
Is this color code about the general sexuality of the person or just what they want to project for that day?

BTW, what would be the colour code of someone wearing the following ensemble: Black shoes and trousers, blue shirt, a brown tweed jacket with red lipsticks as some bankers are fond of.
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2010
IF IT A MALE,

A gay,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by madlady(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2010
^^Come on hun shocked, your jesting I know.
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by jaybee3(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2010
Is she high on peanut butter this time around tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2010
Come here Jaybee,

(laying Jaybee on the bed and undressing him as I take off his socks and shoes, slowly unravelling his belt while looking seductively in his eyes, taking his pants off slowly as I graze my fingers over his erogenous spots and nibble on his lips while taking his shirt off and hear his moaning intensified as I straddled him with meaningful thrusts as he arched his back and gasped in pleasure, before the BIG O, I blow him a kiss and say good night, his balls turns blue)

Good night yall! cheesy
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2010
wow wow all that for me
Now go sin no more and play with King E
Nite Nite
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by madlady(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Akainzo(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2010
Is this color code about the general sexuality of the person or just what they want to project for that day?

BTW, what would be the colour code of someone wearing the following ensemble: Black shoes and trousers, blue shirt, a brown tweed jacket with red lipsticks as some bankers are fond of.
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by jaybee3(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2010
Troublemaker please stand up shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by MOBO444(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2010
I love them girls with colour pink.
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Mobinga: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
Vic2k3:

Huh? x2

Huh? x3
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
Mobinga:

Huh? x3

x4
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

What are your thoughts?

For western folks, colour codes may play effective roles in relationships, but not among the majority in Africa. The colour codes Nigerian women know can affect their moods are the colours of the Naira.
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
Will the slowpokes please STAND UP AND GO LEFT TO THE NEAREST CLIFF, make sure you feel the air under the feet,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by MrCork21: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
Queeen Eve, madam was the colour of yourpant again? tongue
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
Girl wearing white is mammy water!
Aargh! Poster is surely uneducatd
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
Saucer,

Trust me you couldn't touch me academically nor street wise,

I suggest you stay on the lower level and play in the sand,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
If you don't want to respond to the post, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT GOING to the next thread,

It not require to post in every thread,
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by MrCork21: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
Queen Eve, madam, i swaar am a lover not a fighter.

Pliss can i kiss you? wink
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2010
Hmm, madam eve slowpoke. Whr u 4rm again? L'asile d'eden. Let's c then. 4 1, i'l dust u academically. I surely wil. Oh yes, i wil
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Vic2k3(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2010
Let the duel b/w sauer and queen begin
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
VIc,

It won't be necessary, A HATER isn't worth my time,

I was told it not nice picking on retards wearing diapers and licking the bus windows,

Now you on the other hand, I want to have PHYSICAL FIGHT WITH, that involve some jello and some a singlet wink
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
<lgh>
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by luap: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think it is all about style.  Colors and fashion are based off of skin ccomplexion  You can tell if someone is either a red hue(warm color) or a blue hue(cool color).  If someone is warm color they should pick warm colors, Reds, Browns, the challenge is finding bright warm colors.

Cool comcomplexionedople should wear cool colors, blues, white/ grays, pastels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? / Pregnant Couple In Incestuous Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.