Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Color Codes And Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Color Codes And Relationships (1851 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Color Codes And Relationships by mordi4evah: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
really?do colrs send some kinda message!wud like to know some mo!
queenie u is da ish!!!!
queeneve:

Come here Jaybee,

(laying Jaybee on the bed and undressing him as I take off his socks and shoes, slowly unravelling his belt while looking seductively in his eyes, taking his pants off slowly as I graze my fingers over his erogenous spots and nibble on his lips while taking his shirt off and hear his moaning intensified as I straddled him with meaningful thrusts as he arched his back and gasped in pleasure, before the BIG O, I blow him a kiss and say good night, his balls turns blue)

Good night yall! cheesy
OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
(looking innocent) What I do? cheesy
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by mordi4evah: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
u just got him to heaven n stopped him@ d gate, i knew you was d devilllllllll shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by queeneve: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
(cackling all eery and gollum like) grin
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by mordi4evah: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
now am scared!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Color Codes And Relationships by StRichy(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2010
i use d codes to read, predict and manipulate people.
i know its not fair dats why i made dis confession

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Find A Virtuous Woman? / Girl Talk/ Guy Talk / Is It A Crime To Love Him?!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.