Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity (45240 Views)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Laura Ikeji,Jon Ogah, Harry Itie, Simi, Others Nominated For The 2018 Now Awards / Tiwa Savage, Tboss, Simi, Others All Stylish On The Red Carpet Of AFRIMA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Chuksgeo: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
While here at Ezeakiri in Naze -Owerri, there is no light for the past 3 months,yet the bills are still coming, and even all over the city of Owerri, I wonder if we are in the same country atimes.
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

Lol have you been to Enugu before? When it comes to electricity Enugu beats all the Southwest States,
Why are ur people not there biko
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Mrfeel: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
jafol:

Why are ur people not there biko
The 3 to 4 million people living in Enugu state are they afonja's or northerners?
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
obailala:
You're truly a sorry case. So after I told you there's a difference between GW-h and MW or GW, you still couldnt comprehend that but have come back to call it writer mistake?... shocked

Oboy who do you this thing?.... Your village people must be very wicked... I remember you asked me yestrday to use google, but are you so illiterate that you cannot use that same google to quickly check the difference between GW-h and GW or MW but instead you keep coming back online to disgrace your education? Pardon my harsh words but this you compulsive learning disorder has now got me pissed. angry
you must an idiot. who said I don't know what GW and MW mean? you stupidly ignored where the writer said power was at it highest in 2015 to focus on the GW and the MW.
we are actually arguing whether power was at it
highest in 2015 and all you could focus on is the GW and MW
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

The 3 to 4 million people living in Enugu state are they afonja's or northerners?
Compare that population with those living in southwest
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Mrfeel: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
jafol:

Compare that population with those living in southwest

You might as well ask me to compare that population to those living in North , Midlebelt,
west Africa, East Africa, south Africa, central Africa, north America, south America, United Emirate , Australia, Europe etc, we are global citizens business minded south East is just our home
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by obailala(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you must an idiot. who said I don't know what GW and MW mean? you stupidly ignored where the writer said power was at it highest in 2015 to focus on the GW and the MW.
we are actually arguing whether power was at it
highest in 2015 and all you could focus on is the GW and MW
You claimed power generation hit a peak of over 6000mw under GEJ and I spent an entire day trying to explain to you that there's a difference between generating capscity and actual generation.
After all my attempts at trying to educate you on the difference, the best response your brain could churn out was that the actual generation under GEJ actually hit over 9000mw. And then when I gracefully gave you the benefit of a doubt assuming you just made a typo. But you returned to amplify your ignorance by posting a weblink which stated 9000GW-h. Once again I accommodated your petty ignorance by explaining to you that there's a difference between GW-h and MW or GW, what a sensible human would have simply done was to acknowledge your error and either shut the f up or just thank me, you still returned with insults amidst your compulsive ignorance. You are indeed a pathetically helpless case.
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
obailala:
You claimed power generation hit a peak of over 6000mw under GEJ and I spent an entire day trying to explain to you that there's a difference between generating capscity and actual generation.
After all my attempts at trying to educate you on the difference, the best response your brain could churn out was that the actual generation under GEJ actually hit over 9000mw. And then when I gracefully gave you the benefit of a doubt assuming you just made a typo. But you returned to amplify your ignorance by posting a weblink which stated 9000GW-h. Once again I accommodated your petty ignorance by explaining to you that there's a difference between GW-h and MW or GW, what a sensible human would have simply done was to acknowledge your error and either shut the f up or just thank me, you still returned with insults amidst your compulsive ignorance. You are indeed a pathetically helpless case.
Idiot I didn't say generation was 9000+ . The link I showed you talked about available capacity. I said generation was 6k under Gej and I back it up with a link from premiumtimes .

GW MW ? I know you must feel like a genius to finally figure out what no one else know about GW and MW?

Anyone with a working brain can actually figure out that the writer was actually talking about MW as no country in Africa generate 9000+GW of electricity.
Like an idiot that you are, you choose to focus on the writer's mistakes because your brain could not come up with any reasonable thing to counter my claim that power was at it highest in 2015
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by kikelomojessy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wigetsolar:
shocked
That is good. Okokomaiko, Egbeda and co nko?

Iyano IBA and iyana ishashi too has improved.
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by obailala(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Idiot I didn't say generation was 9000+ . The link I showed you talked about available capacity. I said generation was 6k under Gej and I back it up with a link from premiumtimes .

GW MW ? I know you must feel like a genius to finally figure out what no one else know about GW and MW?

Anyone with a working brain can actually figure out that the writer was actually talking about MW as no country in Africa generate 9000+GW of electricity.
Like an idiot that you are, you choose to focus on the writer's mistakes because your brain could not come up with any reasonable thing to counter my claim that power was at it highest in 2015
Lol... the way you keep stubbornly repeating the same erroneous argument over and over again, one would wonder what exactly you're trying to achieve. Is it that you're just so desperate to win a nonexistent argument argument or what that you're so willing to keep disgracing yourself?

You said power supply capacity hit 9900mw and you posted a news link to support your claim. When I corrected you by saying you had made a mistake, instead of you to humbly accept your error and move on like decent humans do, you have rather spent a whole day insulting me and arguing that the author of the report you posted made a mistake.. wow! The audacity of your ignorance is thrilling!

Once more, let me be gracious again to draw to your attention that the writer was referring to GWh, not GW nor MW; the author of the report did not make any mistake when he said GWh.... Gigawatt-Hour isnt the same thing as Gigawatts and neither was the writer referring to MW as you claim...
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2019
It looks like when u igbos r cornered u start finding useless words to say. I’m talking about Nigeria ipob try staying in the lane stop diverting.
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 1:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

You might as well ask me to compare that population to those living in North , Midlebelt,
west Africa, East Africa, south Africa, central Africa, north America, south America, United Emirate , Australia, Europe etc, we are global citizens business minded south East is just our home
It looks like when u igbos r cornered u start finding useless words to say. I’m talking about Nigeria ipob try staying in the lane stop diverting.
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Mrfeel: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2019
jafol:

Am not diverting anything it is what it is, we are all over Nigeria in all the 36 states doing business
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Mrfeel:

Am not diverting anything it is what it is, we are all over Nigeria in all the 36 states doing business

So yorubas or Hausas don’t do business in all 36 states right?
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Mrfeel: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
jafol:

So yorubas or Hausas don’t do business in all 36 states right?

No they don't, and even if they do it's just a hand full of them, there some places you go in Nigeria you won't find hausa's or yorubas but you will find igbos flourishing there
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 4:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Mrfeel:

No they don't, and even if they do it's just a hand full of them, there some places you go in Nigeria you won't find hausa's or yorubas but you will find igbos flourishing there
So you have been to all states to know that right? Iberiberi
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by Mrfeel: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
jafol:

So you have been to all states to know that right? Iberiberi

I grew up in the North and middle belt and I have brothers in the South West so I know what am talking about

nzuzu
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by opebiboy: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Simi na tenant with hubby for Magodo
Re: Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity by jafol(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mrfeel:

I grew up in the North and middle belt and I have brothers in the South West so I know what am talking about

nzuzu

You have Igbo brothers not Hausa or Yoruba brothers to know that

Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) / Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.