Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,631 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

There Is A Need To Worship Your Woman – Kolawole Told Toyin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Need To Worship Your Woman – Kolawole Told Toyin (267 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Need To Worship Your Woman – Kolawole Told Toyin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
There is a need to worship your woman – Kolawole Ajeyemi gushes about Toyin Abraham.

Toyin Abraham’s man, Kolawole Ajeyemi has taken to Instagram to praise her and state the reason men need to worship their women.

In his words,
‘women are the most delicate on earth really !! yet very strong, When you are blessed with a good woman you are blessed with unlimited happiness and long life, being with you my precious love Toyin Abraham during the theater session, made me overwhelmed at the reasons why Men need to worship their women, am I to talk about the pains, tears and other rigorous things you passed through during the process of our child’s birth’.

Click below to continue reading
https://damsinier..com/2019/08/there-is-need-to-worship-your-woman.html
Re: There Is A Need To Worship Your Woman – Kolawole Told Toyin by Junkie1: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Benjamin Adekunle Is... Bruh Slime / Effects Of Domestic Violence On Children / The Marriage That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.