Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady (2334 Views)

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
My friend is a young rich dude in his early 30s, This is the problem he's facing, When we re both in school, He was in a relationship with a Lady, She's a single mother but the truth is she's very Caring and she always provide anything the guy needed, She's always there to support him even when her friends poisoned her mind she still stay by him, Fast forward 300 level, My friend noticed she's cheating on him but the truth is that she will collect money from other guys and give my friend, So my friend can't really complain because he loves her too and they both sharing what's coming out from the cheating adventure, When we left school they lost contact and the lady already gave birth to another child making her kids two, So when my friend reconnect with her he asked her how about the new child, She said that child is a product of one night stand, She explained she is playing men because of money but she had a real love for my friend and that's not a lie because I was also a witness when this lady was using the proceed she's getting from men to cook and pay for my friend bills back then at school, She love my friend a lot and from the look of things , If my friend marry her with the two kids she might not cheat any longer because money makes her cheat to pay my friend bills and my friend had arrived now, He's now comfortable so I am thinking she don't have no reason too cheat again and less I forget she's 3 years older than him but my friend love her dearly.
The second lady story, When we re in 100 level my friend met this lady and she played hard too get till we graduated, My friend met this single mother after he ask the second lady out but the single mother accepted him quickly until they lost contact when we graduated, The issue now is the lady that played hard too get has accepted, she doesn't know my friend had money right now, my friend hide all his money for this lady because he never want her love him for money, The lady didn't Know my friend is rich but she accepted, so we can say she's not in for money perhaps she's independent already, Now the single mother is back also, My friend keep this rich status secret to this single mother until recent when my friend reveal his real self too him, She told my friend she have no reason to cheat now because the person she truly love get what's he's looking for already and he can now gve her all she want , And apart from that she spend all she earn from men back then at school on him, Now the problem my friend is having is who too marry, I want too advice him but I Dont know what too tell him because nowadays Truelove is scares and this single mother loves him even when he's broke , Again I am thinking I should tell him to choose the second lady because she's independent and she's not a single mother and remember the first lady now has two kids now and they re product of one night stand because she said she can't abort pregnancy. My own thought was that he should pick the single mother but I don't want it seems like I am telling my friend to marry for pity or trying too support the single mother because she do gve me and my friend food and stuffs back then at school, And from my look that single lady might have a real boyfriend and might be using my friend as a backup, Should he accept the single mother issue and married her or what did you think
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
I think we've debated enough about single mothers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by cooooooks(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
He should marry the person he enjoys spending time with.

1 Like

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by clemz85(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
who ever gives him peace
peace is the watch word

3 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
She should marry both of them and their mama

Abeg, carry your nonsense story commot for this place...

7 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Sierusvirus(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
The single mother is nice to him because of her present status but that doesn’t mean she’s a good wife material or won’t cheat again when he mistakenly marries her.
A pig will always be a pig.

Some of my friends who got married to a single mother are seriously regretting making that mistake in life.

For my, NO to single mother and Divorced ladies.
I want peace in my life.

5 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by fykes(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sierusvirus:
The single mother is nice to him because of her present status but that doesn’t mean she’s a good wife material or won’t cheat again when he mistakenly marries her.

Some of my friends who got married to a single mother are seriously regretting making that mistake in life.

I want peace in my life.
U have said it all.
These people who call themselves single mothers are d most promiscuous set of women.
They easily care and warm their way into single guys bcoz they have experience of being with men . Something the single ladies lack...

3 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by olorire24(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2019
glink2015:
She should marry both of them and their mama

Abeg, carry your nonsense story commot for this place...

ye! my belle oooh!...lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by AngelHoly(m): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2019
What is happening now sef

Singles mothers everywhere

NT jst with one baby,two for crying out loud

Is it dat condom and abortion pills are nt working again

1 Like

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Since the cheating single double mother cheats/cheated because of money, what if your money sorry your friend's money disappears tomorrow?

By the way, dem use single mothers swear for you sorry again your friend? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by mulero23: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2019
These ladies are just too unserious, they have sex like they are married and after all they later opt for abortion or become single mother... I think the best gift a man can get this time is a good wife because wife materials are scare

1 Like

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Sierusvirus(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
fykes:

U have said it all.
These people who call themselves single mothers are d most promiscuous set of women.
They easily care and warm their way into single guys bcoz they have experience of being with men . Something the single ladies lack...
So on point.
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Marry None!

Help the single mother financially to start up a business that will pay his debts to her. The other lady too should be place on hold, you can't trust her love either.

Let your guy disengage all and start over

2 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sierusvirus:

I want peace in my life.
You are right. I have been a victim too. I cannot mention name, one nearly kill me with respect despite dating her, she can even kneel down on express road to greet me but when are truly colour show up. Even devil na learner, one thing I love about single mother, they can give all form of respect until you are hooked then later reverse is their cease
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Diamond23(f): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Two babies frm a nyt stand shocked shocked shocked, wot happened to protections for goodness sake. Just keep enoff money for DNA tests cux mistakes r inevitable nd another nyt stand baby might pop up

1 Like

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Sierusvirus(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
You are right. I have been a victim too. I cannot mention name, one nearly kill me with respect despite dating her, she can even kneel down on express road to greet me but when are truly colour show up. Even devil na learner, one thing I love about single mother, they can give all form of respect until you are hooked then later reverse is their cease
I really feel you bro.
That’s the way they operate, some guys who haven’t heard or experienced it, will still tell you they are very nice but mark my word, they are the worst set of human beings to stay with.
Their defense usually goes like this:-
1. My husband beats me.
2. He cheats on me ( like she doesn’t cheat on him codedly)
3. He doesn’t give me sex

But if you don’t know, you will be deceived. That’s why in the court of law, there’s need for you to hear from both parties before placing judgement.

My way of life, ‘I don’t believe or trust in a woman’ no matter how you are. Even if I do, she got only 10% of my trust on probational basis.

2 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Sierusvirus:

I want peace in my life.

Make una dey tie una spouse spiritually una nor dey hear. Male or female, tie your spouse spiritually make she nor ever fit leave you
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
b0rn2fuck:

Tie the woman you love spiritually. It's a secret only elderly people know. If you fail to tie her, na high blood pressure oh.
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Apination(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2019
What happens when he runs out of money, she goes back to being a cheerful giver. She was only with the guy because he probably was the only one who gave her attention, the others paid for sex, which means she's a LovePeddler. Nobody goes into a football match handicapped, wise up undecided
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Paxie55: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Helping a man financially when he's broke? Worst things some ladies still do.

Stupid woman. Mtchew!!
Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by OkunrinMeta: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
My friend is a young rich dude in his early 30s, This is the problem he's facing, When we re both in school, He was in a relationship with a Lady, She's a single mother but the truth is she's very Caring and she always provide anything the guy needed, She's always there to support him even when her friends poisoned her mind she still stay by him, Fast forward 300 level, My friend noticed she's cheating on him but the truth is that she will collect money from other guys and give my friend, So my friend can't really complain because he loves her too and they both sharing what's coming out from the cheating adventure, When we left school they lost contact and the lady already gave birth to another child making her kids two, So when my friend reconnect with her he asked her how about the new child, She said that child is a product of one night stand, She explained she is playing men because of money but she had a real love for my friend and that's not a lie because I was also a witness when this lady was using the proceed she's getting from men to cook and pay for my friend bills back then at school, She love my friend a lot and from the look of things , If my friend marry her with the two kids she might not cheat any longer because money makes her cheat to pay my friend bills and my friend had arrived now, He's now comfortable so I am thinking she don't have no reason too cheat again and less I forget she's 3 years older than him but my friend love her dearly.
The second lady story, When we re in 100 level my friend met this lady and she played hard too get till we graduated, My friend met this single mother after he ask the second lady out but the single mother accepted him quickly until they lost contact when we graduated, The issue now is the lady that played hard too get has accepted, she doesn't know my friend had money right now, my friend hide all his money for this lady because he never want her love him for money, The lady didn't Know my friend is rich but she accepted, so we can say she's not in for money perhaps she's independent already, Now the single mother is back also, My friend keep this rich status secret to this single mother until recent when my friend reveal his real self too him, She told my friend she have no reason to cheat now because the person she truly love get what's he's looking for already and he can now gve her all she want , And apart from that she spend all she earn from men back then at school on him, Now the problem my friend is having is who too marry, I want too advice him but I Dont know what too tell him because nowadays Truelove is scares and this single mother loves him even when he's broke , Again I am thinking I should tell him to choose the second lady because she's independent and she's not a single mother and remember the first lady now has two kids now and they re product of one night stand because she said she can't abort pregnancy. My own thought was that he should pick the single mother but I don't want it seems like I am telling my friend to marry for pity or trying too support the single mother because she do gve me and my friend food and stuffs back then at school, And from my look that single lady might have a real boyfriend and might be using my friend as a backup, Should he accept the single mother issue and married her or what did you think

The single mother seem like the better option even with the two kids. But we can't be sure she won't cheat, but again we can never be sure anyone won't cheat.

Secondly, people change. She may have changed between the years they lost contact. So she may not be the loving single mother your friend dated in school. You'll be amazed how much women change after having children...out of wedlock..

Thirdly, children are beautiful but they can be overwhelming. It's not easy to take care of children that are not related to you, even your own children would be a full time job because they will test you. If you don't love your single mama's children, they'll be a distraction, distracting the person you love from you... At least that's how you'll see it. You'll say things like, "her children do not allow her have time for me"

Having considered these three big challenges of marrying your single mama. I still think she is better than the single lady because I never trust people who do not know what they want. Playing rubbish hard to get and finally saying yes yes.. Plus, your friend hiding his money still doesn't mean she does not know. I know many things that people 'hid' from me...

But the most important thing I'll say is maybe you should not marry either of them. Move on. Stop looking for a wife amongst exes. Look to the future.. There is a reason it didn't work out. And there is a good reason the other one didn't accept to date you. Look ahead, you're in your prime.

2 Likes

Re: Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady by Omar09(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Oga tell your friend to start afresh. Nothing like love from single mama. Then that girl that said no in their 100l na thief. She saved him for last. Tell him to go through this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

mrgoodd:

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Shares Rejection Message He Got From An Undergraduate He Asked Out / Is Big Buttock Good Or Bad? What's Your Opinion On These / My boyfriend break-up with me because I am too good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.