Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? (21520 Views)

I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by victooman: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate.

Please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders, l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily,, though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate, please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.
your prick never ready to knack toto but same 6k to spend more on olosho knacking up and down and wasting in clubs, person wey no dey earn dey marry and born problem for the nation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Everything right now in this country is based on packaging....

But 6k as per your daily earning ain't that bad...... Just that one thing I really learnt was that alot of people working in Abuja actually lives in Suleja niger state.......Cuz the rent in Suleja is quite okay compared to that of Abj...

Also,you must be able to cut your clothes according to your material at always.......

Op,no be to marry by earning that kind amount of money be the problem...But is the woman you're about to marry an understanding type? Is she ready to be supportive? Once , you're able to answer these crucial questions,then, it'd be okay to consider marriage..

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by NoahHadNoArk: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
180k per month, 2,160, 000 per year.

A good woman can work with this and together you can build a life depending on what she brings to the table, unfortunately good women are rare in that city.

What is most common are gold diggers who place an over rated price to their honey pot because it’s Abuja, expecting to stumble on one Senator, politician or rich kid whom they can suck dry. Op this second set of women will come into your life and leave, making you wish you had a job that pays you even 3k daily.

Search carefully and apply the wisdom of a serpent

The peace of God be upon you in your Quest for a Rebecca

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by saintopus(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Well it's okay. N6000 X 30days = N180,000.00

There is nothing wrong with starting with that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by TimT: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nobody can answer this question better than you!!!
Sit down and understand/calculate your daily life...
The 6k you are talking about, can it provide your own basic needs?
Can you feed yourself without issues?
Can you pay your rent comfortably?
Can you still remove some for savings?
These are questions you need to ask yourself before delving into the world of Marriage... For marriage doubles a man's spending...
The only little saving grace is that, the woman has to be 1) working, 2) willing to contribute, 3) have the Zeal to hustle more...
For with your finances, the beginning of the marriage will be very tough....

Above all, trust in God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nbote(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Some of you people just unnecessarily pressure yourselves. People earning less than 100k a month marry and have good home, don't let social media deceive into thinking those who are getting married have or earn millions

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nbote(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

But 6k as per your daily earning ain't that bad...... Just that one thing I really learnt was that alot of people working in Abuja actually lives in Suleja niger state.......Cuz the rent in Suleja is quite okay compared to that of Abj...

Also,you must be able to cut your clothes according to your material at always.......

Op,no be to marry by earning that kind amount of money be the problem...But is the woman you're about to marry an understanding type? Is she ready to be supportive? Once , you're able to answer these crucial questions,then, it'd be okay to consider marriage..

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Understanding like she can't also work and save money.

Abi

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
. Na Suleja I know end bro cuz that as the only place I was opportuned to stay and visit...
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Jennyclay(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Simpleshafee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
There are people who earn less than hundred thousand in this Abuja and they are married with kids. It all depends on the partner you have. If your partner is an understanding type and also willing to work or engage in a business,then you are good to go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by coputa(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Someone earning close to 200k is broke, you sound like the daughter of a billionaire

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by victooman: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Did you write this for attention or you are mentally deranged?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Her father is a brick layer' i know him'' she is just frustrated'' don't give her attention...
coputa:
Someone earning close to 200k is broke, you sound like the daughter of a billionaire

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by DrAkpamudehe: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

You sound mentally derailed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Evestar200(f): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why Not?, it depends on the kind of the woman you want to marry.

If the woman you have in mind has something doing and understands to the extent she can contribute to the house expenses you can but if she doesn't, hold on till she is doing something that will give her money.

Things are expensive nowadays, It takes two to tango.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Illegal1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

omoh.......u well so?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
If it's from the 6k you will save up for rent, gas, light bill, and cost of daily transportation and then before feeding is now deducted. Don't marry yet. She might be patient with you until she tells you to set up a small business for her and your 6k can't afford that, your good girl go turn bad. She will cheat on you with the next available provider. No lady wants to suffer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by LarryCork: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders, l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily,, though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate, please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.

My brother...save Yor moiney & go for 2k olosho so u can save 4k pocket moiney left sir!!!(no oofense) angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by boldx(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Though it seems like N180,000 monthly salary is much money, but considering the recent inflation caused by PMS at N617/litre, the 180k is not much money now.

1) How much is your monthly tfare to and from office to your house. assume it's 40k

2) How much is your feeding allowance per month? assume it's 60k

3) Break your house rent into 12 months. Assume it's 30k per month

4) NEPA recharge and fuel for generator: assume it's 10k per month.

So far, the total is 140k.

So far, your savings is 40k per month if there are no additional expenses. So you need to make sure your spouse has a job or business that can bring in additional income.

If you want to get married, both of you should sit down to do the Math or your honeymoon will not last long.

All the best!!!

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by aysnoopy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
I wish I earn that amount daily embarassed angry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by LivingSage: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennifer sad
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

Your fadaaaaaaaa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by chuksme(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
So many guys that earn lower than what you mentioned here are married, and with children but still surviving let alone you that earn N180k. Do you want to wait till when you start earning N500K?

Bros. don't be deceived, go and marry. forget all these social media deceit.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by chuksme(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
victooman:

So many guys that earn lower than what you mentioned here are married, and with children but still surviving let alone you that earn N180k. Do you want to wait till when you start earning N500K?

Bros. don't be deceived, go and marry. forget all these social media deceit.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by juniormusa(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
I greet you Dangote's daughter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes you can but it surely depends on certain factors like your lifestyle and expenditures for now but above all its your determination and being focus that all take you far in This journey...
Good luck to you!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

Go get a GF first
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2023
BigIyanga:

Go get a GF first
Kid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister's Wedding Pictures / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland / Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.