Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father (57798 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Toscarel: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
Odogu9195:
All I see here is a strong independent woman who made a bold decision for herself and no one else. Who husband Epp. This goes out to everyone out there who carry marriage for head. The guy probably abusive or something. Kudos to the lady. Aunty I stand with you. Walk away if respect no longer served on the table
[/s]

All I see is an unstable woman that had all the time to change her mind but chose the wedding to disgrace herself and her family, who would take her serious after this?

If this is your idea of independent, then wow

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by nsdirect: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sektor101:
Nice grin space for sale

Please help me advertise my business on your plot cry
See my signature
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Osobi32(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Something must have gone wrong, maybe she just realised her poor choice at that time. It is better to remain single than marry wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by sawdi: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Meanwhile, at a wedding yesterday bride apologized to her Dad and said she can’t go on with the wedding.

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bride-walks-away-on-her-wedding-day-after-apologizing-to-her-father/

sad
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by ekestic1976(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanity12:
what will happen to the food

Food? I wonder why you love food so much! Not even a thought for the hapless groom?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Rootprof(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na only her know what she knows cool
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Awoo88: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
village people just dey dey work full time for some people lifes

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by faithfull18(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmn. For a lady to opt out last minute, she must have heard, discovered something she can't cope with.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Spacewalker(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Maybe she does not love the guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by shogsman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lucky guy
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by nonjebose(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanity12:
Exactly my thought. They will now expect someone to be grieving and dare not demand for food

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by flowx(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
tyson98:
Make the groom just dey go Allen avenue jeje and groove ,God has taken away his burden cheesy

Mumu!

Burden no dey for Allen avenue?

Until you carry AIDS your head no go correct.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Paulo3ree(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thoughtful act or she doesn't have a kobo of sense or she is under spiritual abuse.
Who does that
I just withdrew a very long write up which I wrote in anger,
But
Please who does that, you please check it now
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Best decision ever. I love her courage. Wish I had that courage some years ago

3 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by oluxy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
I like what she did. She must have thought it over n over again before talking the right decision. I loved the part that she apologize from her father n I saw fatherly love there how her dad lifted her up while she's kneeling down with his left hand.

She's free In the heart. It's better not to enter at all.
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by 9jaRealist: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanity12:

The free-loaders will still eat it... grin
>
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by 9jaRealist: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
It takes more COURAGE to walk away...
Rather than go into an apparently bad marriage.

Best of luck to BOTH parties!

>

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Olorunnim: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Sorry, how are you faring now?
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by amaks: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
She wasn't interested, And/but also she wanted to get back at her dad, send her dad a message. Maybe he tried to force her into it. For his own selfish reasons. She did right by not seccumbing, but for her to go this far, take this extreme step, I pity what must have been going on in her mind. She was pushed to the wall and desperate to get out. Daddy your little girl is a big girl now.
Maybe the dad was innocent. Maybe it has nothing to do with him. Maybe she's just not feeling the groom. But she must have told daddy before hand, what did he say when she told him?

The guy sef. Hmm... no comment. Didn't they discuss? How could he be comfortable with a hesitant bride? Were they/was he seeing the marriage just as a business? With no love?
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by madridsta007(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Narldon:

Does this make her a divorcee?

Hahahahha!

As long as she hasn’t exchanged the vows, she is not.

Shouldn’t have come to this. Have the courage to walk away before the ceremonies, dear men and women.
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by lastempero: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Odogu9195:
All I see here is a strong independent woman who made a bold decision for herself and no one else. Who husband Epp. This goes out to everyone out there who carry marriage for head. The guy probably abusive or something. Kudos to the lady. Aunty I stand with you. Walk away if respect no longer served on the table

I only see an indecisive woman who realized herself after embarassing the father.
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Paulo3ree(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Hmm, you call that courage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by ComeAndobo: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mental illness manifests in different ways, take care of your mental health people.
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Mypeople2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
This can not happen in Nigeria because they must have done the traditional marriage the previous day .So if this happens on the wedding day,it means she is saying the traditional marriage is okay for her

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by SILVERLINES: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
hemartins:
She did the right thing.
If you have any doubt about who you are marrying or why you should marry, it's better to walk away.

she should have done that earlier

why waiting till the D day

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by roqrules04(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
I won't leave there without eating Jollof rice o

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by hemartins(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
SILVERLINES:
she should have done that earlier

why waiting till the D day

It's not an easy decision to take. That was the last opportunity she's got.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by SILVERLINES: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
hemartins:

It's not an easy decision to take. That was the last opportunity she's got.

ISSOOORITE

i'm not judging her decision
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Hmm, you call that courage?
You won't understand, it is better to walk away than living like a single while being married

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Narldon:

Does this make her a divorcee?

Nope. Almost married
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by TYglobal: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why wait till the wedding day?
Re: Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toscarel:

All I see is an unstable woman that had all the time to change her mind but chose the wedding to disgrace herself and her family, who would take her serious after this?

If this is your idea of independent, then wow
Unstable?? You ever wonder why women who where raped at some point didn’t have the courage to come forward earlier?? They only tend to come forward after years! Those ones are unstable as well?? You sound like you’ve never had a gf b4, women that can’t make up their mind since 14AD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.