Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? (1974 Views)

Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? / Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2019
I've been wondering why ladies that can do this things are VERY FEW.. I mean VERY VERY FEW. they exist but its rare to see them.

Why is hard for some ladies to send recharge card, Wrist watches, boxers, jeans, nice tops, sneakers or casual foot wear, Benz, duplex, gold bar, apple laptop, 1tb samsung phone for a guy or let's even say someone they love.?. . Any of these can serve depending on their financial ability.

But men do this well for them. What's the reason behind this?

Happy Rainy Monday!
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by vibbb: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Recharge card, Wrist watches, boxers, jeans, nice tops, sneakers or casual foot wear those are very common and happens often but Benz, duplex, gold bar, apple laptop, 1tb samsung phone very rear to come across over time I have not hear of one recently.
It's not their fault most of them are possessed with the spirit of entitlement.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by zed7: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2019
We need an age census of the boys on this forum. Wait till you grow up and start interacting with women then you will know the answers to these questions.
You guys level of maturity is so shocking even to a man like me. Always asking silly questions and bashing women. It's disgusting and tiring. There are bad women just as there are bad men and vice versa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by pansophist(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2019
There are women that does far above that, at least I've been a beneficiary of that. The sad truth? You should ask yourself why you attract such women in the first place, especially if it's in the umpteenth time. If a lady can not spend on you, it simply means she didnt see any potential that will compel her to keep you, and buying you stuff to pass a good impression.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Women are receivers by nature but other than that, there are many females who do it, you just have been unfortunate not to have found any. If a woman intends to spoil you, she will do it till her last penny. And why this is dangerous is because when a woman begins to spend on you, she never never listen to no one's advice to stop even if you a fraudster, she wouldn't stop until you(the guy) gives her reasons to stop but as long as you being loyal, committed to her and always bring her to o rgasm, she considers all her property and her body yours.

I have heard stories of women dropping thier ATM card for thier boyfriend and also a woman asking for permission from her boyfriend to spend her own money because she considers it thier money when she's in love. Love is crazy, making people do crazy things and not even think twice about it.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2019
aaronson:
Women are receivers by nature but other than that, there are many females who do it, you just have been unfortunate to find any. If a woman intends to spoil you, she will do it till her last penny. And why this is dangerous is when a woman begins to spend on you, she never never listen to no one advice to stop even if you a fraudster, she wouldn't stop until you(the guy) give reasons to stop but as long as you being loyal, committed to her and always bring her to o rgasm, she considers all her property and her body yours.

I agree. I have a lady that spoils me, so I think I'm fortunate. Most of yall like missed my point, I guess it wasnt too clear. Majority of ladies don't do this unlike we men. And I got the reason already from your first line. Women are receivers by nature thank you very much!

Every other person should try and understand my post and not try to bash... No insults too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by donbachi(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2019
The first time a woman(eve) gave man(adam) something...the result was a total disaster...abeg leave dat mata.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by gracefoundmme(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Am Olufemi Godswill

Get in touch with me for ...

Web design/ Development
Graphics/creative design
SEO & SMM
Google my business...etc

Just give me a trial
Contact me in siggy...
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by healthserve(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Waiting for Daddytime.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2019
op no just mind dem

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by chiommy123(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Guys pls stop asking women for gift it reduces your worth lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2019
donbachi:
The first time a woman(eve) gave man(adam) something...the result was a total disaster...abeg leave dat mata.

True! cool
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by healthserve(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2019
chiommy123:
Guys pls stop asking women for gift it reduces your worth lipsrsealed

A gift isn't expensive. Even if its an handkerchief. Its not the value but the heart that gives it my dear. No one is asking a woman for her savings or money
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by MannieA(f): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:

I agree. I have a lady that spoils me, so I think I'm fortunate. Most of yall like missed my point, I guess it wasnt too clear. Majority of ladies don't do this unlike we men. And I got the reason already from your first line. Women are receivers by nature thank you very much!

Every other person should try and understand my post and not try to bash... No insults too. smiley

Women spend on men they love. If a woman loves you,she's ready to give you almost anything you ask for or need.
one of reasons why men spend on women most times is prolly because they want to get into the woman's pants, so they think spending on her will enable 'em get what they want.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2019
aaronson:
Women are receivers by nature but other than that, there are many females who do it, you just have been unfortunate not to have found any. If a woman intends to spoil you, she will do it till her last penny. And why this is dangerous is because when a woman begins to spend on you, she never never listen to no one's advice to stop even if you a fraudster, she wouldn't stop until you(the guy) gives her reasons to stop but as long as you being loyal, committed to her and always bring her to o rgasm, she considers all her property and her body yours.

I have heard stories of women dropping thier ATM card for thier boyfriend and also a woman asking for permission from her boyfriend to spend her own money because she considers it thier money when she's in love. Love is crazy, making people do crazy things and not even think twice about it.

Guilty as charged. I don't hold too tightly to things. Even till now we have never fought about "my money, your money". Anyone can be with any ATM at any point in time.

Op is still busy with girls that only have superficiality to offer. When he himself has something to offer, he will attract his like

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by babyfaceafrica: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

Guilty as charged. I don't hold too tightly to things. Even till now we have never fought about "my money, your money". Anyone can be with any ATM at any point in time.

Op is still busy with girls that only have superficiality to offer. When he himself has something to offer, he will attract his like
"When he himself has something to offer, he will attract his like''

the above is not always true...you can offer to some people and they will not give you anything.....let us just pray to meet people with conscience...that you give does not mean you will b given!!
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by teemotee: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Women will spend on you only if they love you and they are sure you not a fucck boy
Re: Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? by wiseone28: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
aaronson:

Their .. I believe you have autocorrect in your phone try and use it

(1) (Reply)

Two Yoruba Demons Married Twin Sister / Should I Break Up With Her? / I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.