Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Money means love to girls/ladies of today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money means love to girls/ladies of today (5428 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Foreign girls are gold diggers I know that, but Nigerian girls are worst.

If you say so. But it's more like foreign women are trying to keep their gold from getting dug.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by carter009(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stop pretending as if some foreign girls are not gold diggers....
MarjieJ98354:

If you say so. But it's more like foreign women are trying to keep their gold from getting dug.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. There is hunger in the land. Instead of them think and be inventive, they choose the easy way — the pussy and sexualizing themselves way. You cannot blame them as they don't have the brains to think. Many of them are just a scanty summation of breast, ass and fine face. Nothing more, nothing less. When you dissect their skulls to examine their brains and cerebrospinal fluid, you will discover that their cerebrospinal fluid is breast milk and their brain is congealed breast milk.

Even if they did have "brains", your society would not give women a decent job outside of doing hair and other jobs you deem suitable for women. It's not just a woman's "lack of brain function in you're opinion" that keeping women in mental and sexual slavery. It your society as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Korllami007: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

Even if they did have "brains", your society would not give women a decent job outside of doing hair and other jobs you deem suitable for women. It's not just a woman's "lack of brain function in you're opinion" that keeping women in mental and sexual slavery. It your society as a whole.

In Nigeria, I still find it hard to believe someone still have this mentality when woman are bank managers, ministers, doctors, lawyers, pilots, senators etc. Abi Okonjo iweala no b woman ni.
Please which century are you are you coming from?
Do you time travel from 15th century to 21st century? If yes, please go back to where you belong.

Which kain mentality be this in 21st century? Haha!!!

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

A feminist undecided. You women are not oppressed. No one is holding any job away from you because you are a woman. No one is relegating you to hair dressing or other "jobs suitable for women." You just have to work hard, make good choices, and hold yourself accountable. Society is not drawing women back.

Women have rights
1) to go to school,
2) pick any career of their choice. Women, in the past and now, are doctors, engineers, accountants, business owners, architects, etc. Where were you when these women were accomplishing all these? In your echo chamber of men blaming I guess. undecided
3) start their business and companies,
4) hold political offices and run for political offices,

Women are also treated equally with men under the constitution. Not just that, society is tilted towards women. As it turns out, these are not enough because nothing is ever enough for the uncreative minded and feeble women folks. The ball is in your court. You should get up and take charge of your life and stop blaming men and society for your inability to think hard and inventive and work hard. If you are an a55hole who constantly cries oppression, cast blames and yields to the victim mentality, it's your fault and doing. Men and society are not holding you back. Go hustle and make your money and stop waiting on a Ned Nwoko to bail you out.

Beside, from your write up, it's easy to see that you are one of the girls I described in that post. Lazy and feeble minded souls are full of stupid excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
Make money and forget love guys, when you make alot of cash those bitches will surround you like ants.

To get millions of Nigerian girls on your bed, just have money, dress well and have a flashy car, i know what am talking about

so you came to earth to Bleep, yes

this is pussy worshipping at its highest!

so you only came to find pussy

good luck with your millions and/of diseases. grin
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Martinez39:
A feminist undecided. You women are not oppressed. No one is holding any job away from you because you are a woman. No one is relegating you to hair dressing or other "jobs suitable for women." You just have to work hard, make good choices, and hold yourself accountable. Society is not drawing women back.

Women have rights
1) to go to school,
2) pick any career of their choice. Women, in the past and now, are doctors, engineers, accountants, business owners, architects, etc. Where were you when these women were accomplishing all these? In your echo chamber of men blaming I guess. undecided
3) start their business and companies,
4) hold political offices and run for political offices,

Women are also treated equally with men under the constitution. Not just that, society is tilted towards women. As it turns out, these are not enough because nothing is ever enough for the uncreative minded and feeble women folks. The ball is in your court. You should get up and take charge of your life and stop blaming men and society for your inability to think hard and inventive and work hard. If you are an a55hole who constantly cries oppression, cast blames and yields to the victim mentality, it's your fault and doing. Men and society are not holding you back. Go hustle and make your money and stop waiting on a Ned Nwoko to bail you out.

Beside, from your write up, it's easy to see that you are one of the girls I described in that post. Lazy and feeble minded souls are full of stupid excuses.

what about the issue of reproduction and being the one to nurture. In the west the debate is on pay equality in jobs that require gender neutral skills. can you not see that women have twice the job now? I don't blame some women for opting to neglect the career and choosing the nurture path. why do you have this need to label wome? why does she need brains "a brain" if she has opted for a different path? many people have many paths, we are not all going to be professionals.

you and your kind are just angry and trust me the route of that anger ain't with any gender. I say let people be if she wanna be a scientist don't ask her where's your husband and home, if she wants to be a kept woman don't ask her where's your brain!

Men can and are kept men... obviously like your female counterpart you gotta wait until your gold mine ripen (older women)

stop the stewie complex (Edipus complex)
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Mekenz:
so to fvck numerous women,is your motive of making money? so after the fvck what next? will you go abuja to carry trophy.

the day you meet a woman that like fuvk, I'm sure you will run.
All women like fuvk !
Every single one of them .
When a lady is comfortable with you,most ladies,you go know say you're a learner in naughtiness & sex.
The funny thing is that most guys can't even handle a woman when she decide to explore sexually with them .
Most can't wink
Woman are very very more "sexual" than men.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

All women like fuvk !
When a lady is comfortable with you,most ladies,you go know say you're a learner in naughtiness & sex.
The funny thing is that most guys can't even handle a woman when she decide to explore sexually with them .
Most can't wink
Spot on!
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

so you came to earth to Bleep, yes

this is pussy worshipping at its highest!

so you only came to find pussy

good luck with your millions and/of diseases. grin
I'm not a fuckaholic, I can't even remember the last time I had sex, what am saying is that for you to get girls cheaply in this country you have to get money and flashy cars.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Mekenz(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

All women like fuvk !
Most can't wink
you really get my point, don't mind all these Guy's, that are new into sex,they always feel like a king that has conquered a kingdom whenever they have a sex with a woman. I agree totally to your point.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

what about the issue of reproduction and being the one to nurture. In the west the debate is on pay equality in jobs that require gender neutral skills. can you not see that women have twice the job now? I don't blame some women for opting to neglect the career and choosing the nurture path. why do you have this need to label wome? why does she need brains "a brain" if she has opted for a different path? many people have many paths, we are not all going to be professionals.

you and your kind are just angry and trust me the route of that anger ain't with any gender. I say let people be if she wanna be a scientist don't ask her where's your husband and home, if she wants to be a kept woman don't ask her where's your brain!

Men can and are kept men... obviously like your female counterpart you gotta wait until your gold mine ripen (older women)

stop the stewie complex (Edipus complex)
Trash! Not you again.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Trash! Not you again.
Lol gringringrin
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
Lol gringringrin
Maybe she was smoking pot when she typed that. You know many of these pot smokers think they are on a high spiritual level of understanding when they get high. If the write up of that silly girl were a JAMB comprehension passage in the subject of English language, I would have failed woefully and someone in JAMB office would be sacked for incompetence.

As I said breast milk and congealed breast milk is all that is in their skulls.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Maybe she was smoking pot when she typed that. You know many of these pot smokers think they are on a high spiritual level of understanding when they get high. If the write up of that silly girl were a JAMB comprehension passage in the subject of English language, I would have failed woefully and someone in JAMB office would be sacked for incompetence.

As I said breast milk and congealed breast milk is all that is in their skulls.
She may be on her period, who knows? grin
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
She may be on her period, who knows? grin
True! Who knows? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover / This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.