Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Money means love to girls/ladies of today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money means love to girls/ladies of today (5439 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by carter009(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Yes your right, good girls turns to bad girls,, 90%
frustrated, greedy, selfish, Lazy Gold diggers and 10 % good, intelligent, caring, well mannered and matured girls,, but to find this 10% is not easy, but when you start dating them, you will surely know cos they will add value to your life .....
Alwaysking:
I'm not saying all girls in Nigeria are bad, all am saying is that the bad outweighs the good ones, this current economic situation has made some Nigerian girls money lovers and gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Tobiloba2407: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
To get millions of Nigerian girls on your bed, just have money, dress well and have a flashy car, i know what am talking about.

works with mostly igbo girls, not necessarily so with other tribes as much as with igbo girls....
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2019
carter009:
Yes your right, good girls turns to bad girls,, 90%
frustrated, greedy, selfish, Lazy Gold diggers and 10 % good, intelligent, caring, well mannered and matured girls,, but to find this 10% is not easy, but when you start dating them, you will surely know cos they will add value to your life .....
Exactly!!!
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

works with mostly igbo girls, not necessarily so with other tribes as much as with igbo girls....
Not only igbos it's all tribes in Nigeria

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Ghostlord: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2019
BabbanBura:

See person priority for this life. Why will God put money for this one hand nah?

You are wrong ...na this kind people dey get money pass ...God no dey reason like you .
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2019
A lot of them wants already made nigga, they can't help and support their broke boyfriends to succeed, thumbs up to those strong women that supported their husbands to be what they are today.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Lol.. you prefer Krest? no problem.
Yes. grin

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Tobiloba2407: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Not only igbos it's all tribes in Nigeria

from my experience mostly igbo....95% of them would sleep with anybody that has money, even their boyfriend's friend, next is benue, then fulanis sell themselves as saints but are just like igbo girls but not as worse,kogi girls i have met are pretty decent the only yoruba girl i have gotten close to seems, to just want rest of mind, and no drama, with freedom to do her things.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

from my experience mostly igbo....95% of them would sleep with anybody that has money, even their boyfriend's friend, next is benue, then fulanis sell themselves as saints but are just like igbo girls but not as worse,kogi girls i have met are pretty decent the only yoruba girl i have gotten close to seems, to just wants rest of mind, and no drama, with freedom to do her things.
Shutup oga!!, Yoruba girls are the worst set of girls in nigeria..am talking based on experience including their men.. yoruba married women cheat alot that's why the high rate of divorce in Yoruba land is alarming.. There is no such thing as a virgin girl in Yoruba land..

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Yes. grin
grin grin
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Ghostlord:

You are wrong ...na this kind people dey get money pass ...God no dey reason like you .
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

from my experience mostly igbo....95% of them would sleep with anybody that has money, even their boyfriend's friend, next is benue, then fulanis sell themselves as saints but are just like igbo girls but not as worse,kogi girls i have met are pretty decent the only yoruba girl i have gotten close to seems, to just want rest of mind, and no drama, with freedom to do her things.
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2019
ikpuchinonye:
Shutup oga!!, Yoruba girls are the worst set of girls in nigeria..am talking based on experience including their men.. yoruba married women cheat alot that's why the high rate of divorce in Yoruba land is alarming.. There is no such thing as a virgin girl in Yoruba land..
Tobiloba2407 is a female. If you are a man with sense, you would know when a woman is talking even if she is hiding behind a male moniker or doesn't specify her gender. grin

Tobiloba, a Yoruba name, is arguing for Kogi girls and Yoruba girls that "he" has "come close to". Wonders will never end. Tell me where Tobiloba, the Yoruba girl "coincidentally and sincerely" arguing for some Yoruba girls, comes from? Imo, Kogi or Abia? undecided cheesy grin

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by ImaIma1(f): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Skmoda360:

Coming from an Akwa Ibom woman.....dem too like money no be here..

Another baseless conclusion. At least thank God I make my money. I guess you hate money.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Another baseless conclusion. At least thank God I make my money. I guess you hate money.
Hahahahahahaha......I see ....hate money indeed grin
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
You are crazy, does someone in his 30s look young to you? are you angry because I called y'all out, or you want to deny you won't open your legs wide for a rich guy? Please get out of here hypocrite!

Your age is obviously not a reflection of your intellect. The fact that you are in your 30s and still think like a child is quite worrisome.

And you have to resolve to insults and tantrums instead of responding like a man that you proclaim to be.

The fact that the ladies you mingle with lack substance doesn't mean you should make ignorant conclusions. If you were really in your 30s, you would have been wiser
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by adeboi1: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Iclef should we tell him
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Your age is obviously not a reflection of your intellect. The fact that you are in your 30s and still think like a child is quite worrisome.

And you have to resolve to insults and tantrums instead of responding like a man that you proclaim to be.

The fact that the ladies you mingle with lack substance doesn't mean you should make ignorant conclusions. If you were really in your 30s, you would have been wiser
Please get out of here, shameless woman. angry
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Funmmyastic: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
So you are just knowing? It's not just Nigerian girls, it's global.

Don't mind him.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
sex means love to we men and not money...
cunt
Lol, immaturity at its peak. I ain't the cause of your frustration this morning.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Funmmyastic: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
ikpuchinonye:

Says who?
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by undertaker002: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
HumblySearching:
Lol, immaturity at its peak. I ain't the cause of your frustration this morning.
misery loves company...
I'm not a frustrated broke ass bitch like you

2 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Please get out of here, shameless woman. angry

Truth hurts
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Tobiloba2407: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Tobiloba2407 is a female. If you are a man with sense, you would know when a woman is talking even if she is hiding behind a male moniker or doesn't specify her gender. grin

Tobiloba, a Yoruba name, is arguing for Kogi girls and Yoruba girls that "he" has "come close to". Wonders will never end. Tell me where Tobiloba, the Yoruba girl "coincidentally and sincerely" arguing for some Yoruba

girls, comes from? Imo, Kogi or Abia? undecided cheesy grin

it seems to be mostly igbo girls running about this lagos, because they seem to be the only ones me and my friends get to Bleep, the other tribes seem to have something to offer than sex .
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Tobiloba2407: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:

Tobiloba, a Yoruba name, is arguing for Kogi girls and Yoruba girls that "he" has "come close to". Wonders will never end. Tell me where Tobiloba, the Yoruba girl "coincidentally and sincerely" arguing for some Yoruba girls, comes from? Imo, Kogi or Abia? undecided cheesy grin

the abia girl i met, seems to think all she needs in life is her pussy and big breast, and start looking for oriaku, that feels using her for bragging right, and wasting on her, is what his job in life should be....empty skull, Anambra girls seem to have sense, especially the ones that grew up in Lagos.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Truth hurts
Lol.. keep deceiving yourself. cheesy
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
misery loves company...
I'm not a frustrated broke ass bitch like you
Console yourself with that. Your moniker reeks of a demented soul.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by undertaker002: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
HumblySearching:
Console yourself with that. Your moniker reeks of a demented soul.
knock yourself out

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
knock yourself out
Wannabe
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Does sleeping around with many girls makes you an expert in sex?

It makes you an expert at getting STD's. But keep pursuing your goals. And it's good to have priorities.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Y'all are just getting me wrong, i never said am gonna make money to bang girls, i don't even do that, all am saying is that Nigerian girls love money than anything, they worship it like an idol, to get them you gotta have money and arrays of cars.

No one wants a broke ass man or woman for that matter; Nigerians, Westerners, White woman, nobody! Women look for men with money. Broke men look for western women they can scam; and western women run for their financial lives. It's all a vicious cycle. There may have been some women willing to work with with a man. But when men have a reputation of trading in or trading up. No women would trust herself to work with 99% men without that risk.

Everyone should make their own money and be very careful with whom they let into their lives. 99% of the world are in it for the money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by carter009(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
That's it.
MarjieJ98354:

No one wants a broke ass man or woman for that matter; Nigerians, Westerners, White woman, nobody! Women look for men with money. Broke men look for western women they can scam; and western women run for their financial lives. It's all a vicious cycle. There may have been some women willing to work with with a man. But when men have a reputation of trading in or trading up. No women would trust herself to work with 99% men without that risk.

Everyone should make their own money and be very careful with whom they let into their lives. 99% of the world are in it for the money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Ogun Too Paa Gbogbo Arun Ara Patapata / Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.