Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time (454 Views)

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by Hamachi(f): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
"A colleague shared wedding souvenirs at work.

His fiancée had come from Abuja to see him in Lagos. She asked for a loan of N100k; he gave her.
The day before she left, he saw her huge, locked Ghana-must-go bag. He opened it and found souvenirs for her wedding to another guy."
I will never understand the reason people do this, why not end the relationship and move instead of wasting another person's time
Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by healthserve(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hamachi:

His fiancée had come from Abuja to see him in Lagos. She asked for a loan of N100k; he gave her.
The day before she left, he saw her huge, locked Ghana-must-go bag. He opened it and found souvenirs for her wedding to another guy."
I will never understand the reason people do this, why not end the relationship and move instead of wasting another person's time

It begs for answers why people waste other people's time

1 Like

Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by Hamachi(f): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Very annoying.
healthserve:

It begs for answers why people waste other people's time
Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by amiibaby(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
That's a total scam... If it were me I will calculate all expenses I have Invested into that relationship plus interest she must pay or spend the night in jail

1 Like

Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by tritt(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hamachi:

Shit really happens.

1 Like

Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by Hamachi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
In Nigeria?
amiibaby:
That's a total scam... If it were me I will calculate all expenses I have Invested into that relationship plus interest she must pay or spend the night in jail
Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by amiibaby(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yes na that's pure scam
Hamachi:
In Nigeria?
Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by madone: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin let's learn to forgive and forget

2 Likes

Re: Why Not End The Relationship And Move Instead Of Wasting Another Person's Time by Hamachi(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
madone:
grin let's learn to forgive and forget
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Your Spouse Wants From You Every Morning / Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating / 7 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink Coffee Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.