Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,167 members, 7,852,971 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating (456 Views)

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
We have various "brands" of lie ranging from guys to girls.... Such lies could be "I don't know what came over me", "It is not what you think"...

Someone told me one-on-one how he caught his girlfriend naked with another guy. I mean naked...Is naked not enough? But the babe said "it is not what you think"...

We have guys who can lie like "bomblast" when caught cheating.. So what lie did your partner or ex give you when you caught them red-handed or blue-handed
Re: Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating by AstroG: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Skillful players don't get caught,rather they play to the intensity or rhythm of the Game shocked cool

Re: Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
AstroG:
Skillful players don't get caught,rather they play to the intensity or rhythm of the Game shocked cool
When a skillful player is caught naked on the bed, what will he say he was practicing for surgery?
Re: Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating by raphroye: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
She said he was her school son shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lie Your Partner Ever Told You When Caught Cheating by AstroG: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
How undecided undecided
In my own house u caught me unclad,b4 u come my house self,I must be,aware or I chase u out. The only people permitted to visit me without prior notice are my mom and siblings.

IT IS CALLED RELATIONSHIP NOT COMPANIONSHIP

You can never catch me unclad,there's something called 'Privacy' and ah dont joke with it

willyfatima:
When a skillful player is caught naked on the bed, what will he say he was practicing for surgery?

(1) (Reply)

How Female Mcdonald’s Staff Beat Up A Rude Customer (video) / Shocking Moment A Wife Gave Her Husband Concussion While Trying ‘dirty Dancing’ / How To Make A Girl Or Guy To Have A Crush On You At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.