Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (1611 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Dagger79(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
i

2 Likes

Re: G by jonath0012(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Which advice you want again. Dem dey force person do sex before marriage.

Leave the girl alone if she no want sex before marriage provided you cannot cope.

But if you can cope, fine.

1 Like

Re: G by Davash222(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Her reason can only be obtainable if she’s a virgin.

If she’s not, then, use your upper!!

1 Like

Re: G by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:
i have a girlfriend who am sure loves me and i love her too, but the girl is too old school.
i mean we are intimate with each other, i have seen her naked and she too has seen me naked but the problem is she says that she wants us to be married before having sex cry cry, i really don't want to burst her bubbles but in this our present generation who talks about marriage before sex
So guys pls any advice on how i will convince her to forget that old school stuff?
Saying NO to sex before marriage is old school??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by missjo(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
If both of you can not reach a compromise, I'm not sure the kind of love that exists there.

1 Like

Re: G by missjo(f): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
I wonder

1 Like

Re: G by Davash222(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
But, why would she say no sexx before marriage when she’s not a virgin?? Don’t you think she’s manipulating the young man??
Re: G by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:

Bros I tire ooo...

Just look at the level of degeneration

1 Like

Re: G by Dagger79(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
jonath0012:
Which advice you want again. Dem dey force person do sex before marriage.

Leave the girl alone if she no want sex before marriage provided you cannot cope.

But if you can cope, fine.
Bro you don't understand, the girl wants to have sex as much as I want to but you know our society and she also fears that what if we don't get married in the future. Am not saying I just want to have sex and leave but if things go according to plan, I don't see no reason why I will not marry her.
Re: G by Dagger79(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
Uncle no vex, are you married?
Re: G by Tomiwa69(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
My brother
Jst start dancing soapy ooo.
Re: G by DenreleDave(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

Bro you don't understand, the girl wants to have sex as much as I want to but you know our society and she also fears that what if we don't get married in the future. Am not saying I just want to have sex and leave but if things go according to plan, I don't see no reason why I will not marry her.

The word is u r simply mad... U don't just wana have sex but u called her old school... So na new school dey give us sex sex sex and later u go go dump her for a Virgin. But if things, shut up jare, u no dey marry am, na sex u dey find... Naso we men dey do, u wan chop ur cake and when he tire u, u move forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

But, why would she say no sexx before marriage when she’s not a virgin?? Don’t you think she’s manipulating the young man??
Her decision and it should be respected. The young man should go for who can give what he wants, it's not by force

4 Likes

Re: G by Davash222(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
Her decision and it should be respected. The young man should go for who can give what he wants, it's not by force
But, the young man is not forcing her.
Besides, what can an average Nigerian girl offer in a relationship aside sex?? Can she give him long life?
Re: G by Dagger79(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

The word is u r simply mad... U don't just wana have sex but u called her old school... So na new school dey give us sex sex sex and later u go go dump her for a Virgin. But if things, shut up jare, u no dey marry am, na sex u dey find... Naso we men dey do, u wan chop ur cake and when he tire u, u move forward
Alaye calm down, u no be me, I no be you. So if na so u dey u do, AIDS is real grin
Re: G by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are the immoral and old school here oo

1 Like

Re: G by Tallesty1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

But, the young man is not forcing her.
Besides, what can an average Nigerian girl offer in a relationship aside sex?? Can she give him long life?
And what do an average Nigerian guy want in a relationship and what can he give?

1 Like

Re: G by Tallesty1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:
Uncle no vex, are you married?
No
Re: G by Davash222(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
And what do an average Nigerian guy want in a relationship and what can he give?
An average Nigerian man wants sex and he can give money.
Re: G by Dagger79(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
No
And you are a virgin abi?
Re: G by DenreleDave(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

Alaye calm down, u no be me, I no be you. So if na so u dey u do, AIDS is real grin

Alaye this matter no be Aids matter jare... She no wan open leg and u termed her to be old school... Maybe she is even protecting ur destiny from disease sef
Re: G by fcdgrand(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:
Her reason can only be obtainable if she’s a virgin.

If she’s not, then, use your upper!!
true word
Re: G by biggy00000(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2019
OLD SKOOL!!!

The world may change via new inventions, methods and all but some set standards might never change.need not forget that the word of God never Change and it is still OLD SKOOL.

With due respect @ OP, is there a timeline for this "marriage" you are talking about? PR its just a word you throw about in quest of getting laid?.

That being said, if you ever force her, she will hang that on your neck till the very minute she takes her last breath.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Living Her Best Life Ever / Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It / Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.