Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (40811 Views)

Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by happney65: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
"You can't chop me dear"..Wayree..The ones wey don dey chop you before now nko?

Nonesense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
PLEASE what else will they disturb her for...?
Rather than positioning yourself to assume the role of 2ND WIFE...., U are there discharging ill-stuffs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by deltateam: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
That's another nincompoop.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Meliian(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm telling you. Married men these days have become totally useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by chairmantrainer(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good for him. Wat u re looking for in another woman is right there complete in ur woman.
Well if u wish to learn how fix tracker in cars just check my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Meliian:
So your GRAND FATHERS and FOREFATHERS that got married to many ladies and put them in the marriage ways, were USELESS...??
Is this how one should appreciate her FOREFATHERS..??.

Because a WHITE COLORED MAN came from somewhere and described how ill-structured your CULTURE is and you bought it.
Now same WHITE MAN is making you realise how GAYS and LESBIANISM should be accepted..across board.
How I wish the BRAINS of AFRICANS can be re-wired.
Most LADIES in AFRICA even RATE the WHITE MAN'S TRADITIONAL WEDDING above ours..
U people need REORIENTATION..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by BrokenCock: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:
“...You can’t chop me dear, I’m God’s child”

So, other ones we’ve been chopping are Devil’s children

She already knows sexx is the only thing she can give the guy hence she’s grateful to her God.
Kpekus wey boys don use gala and coke fucck taya!!!
aboi! u don talk wetin dey my mind. . . but, the bittch has been chopping from the married man . make she give refunds. truly na only CUNTinent she get to offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by BrokenCock: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
broke female dogs! after she don chop the man finish, maybe they had a little misunderstanding and she is beginning to form wisdom. the only thing naija girls can offer is toto

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
She wants attention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by uthlaw: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But why do people cheat?

Some people will always cheat no matter what, or who they are locked in a relationship or marriage.

when you get married and you are tired of eating just one food you understand why they cheat!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Grupo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Meliian:

Just as married women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Trutherme: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked

I get passes and phone numbers from women sometimes as a married man but must I expose them publicly for that? Absolutely not.
My wife get the same attention from men even when she flashes her wedding ring everywhere. I can't be mad at her or men for that.
The truth is that everything begins with trust. If you are not ready to get married stay single or at least respect yourself.

But once married, be serious with yourself. Imagine how disgusted this man's wife would feel seeing this picture.

I smile at the compliments and notes, then think about my amazing wife and what we have both been through together and thank God.

Exposing people the way this lady did is not the best, as long as he wasn't physically forcing or threatening her. My opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Meliian:
Useless is an understatement. At times, I feel bad for the women that ended up with such men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Dolts above intentionally didn't insult the cheating married man cos they too stupid to think rationally and are bias becos he is their fellow male, if the married person was female, you will hear all manner rubbish, funny thing is they still looked for ways to insult the lady, you see how brainless some slimy, dull adult kids there are here? Bunch of schmucks, douchbags, brostitutes, blind mofos them.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Dinho20(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
IF I WERE A GIRL

NO MAN WILL SEE MY PANTIES

TALKLESS OF HAVING SEX WITH ME

CAN LADIES LEARN FROM ME?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by OriginalZombiE: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Dolts above intentionally didn't insult the cheating married man cos they too stupid to think rationally and are bias becos he is their fellow male, if the married person was female, you will hear all manner rubbish, funny thing is they still looked for ways to insult the lady, you see how brainless some slimy, dull adult kids there are here? Bunch of schmucks, douchbags, brostitutes, blind mofos them.

So we shouldn't call out the immoral lady for leading a married man on and spending his money?

They were both wrong, but she shouldn't come online to act as if she is a virgin Mary, she encouraged this behavior from the man

I wonder why you're getting trigged when she gets called out for her foolishness

Perhaps it's guilty conscience, maybe you are into a similar "line of work"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

So we shouldn't call out the immoral lady for leading a married man on and spending his money?

They were both wrong, but she shouldn't come online to act as if she is a virgin Mary, she encouraged this behavior from the man

I wonder why you're getting trigged when she gets called out for her foolishness

Perhaps it's guilty conscience, maybe you are into a similar "line of work"

Are you feeling fine at all? Was she the one that asked him out? Did you see where she said she had doubts about the guy been married and told her friends? Did you see where she said she finally caught him red handed and he still denied it until he couldn't deny anymore? Do you think if she loved going out with the married man she will come online and paste their picture for all to see? Use your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Assha: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
NaijaMutant:
For this action, she deserves a husband of her own cool

Send Ur Acct Details I Will Transfer U Some Cash So U Can Mud Her Husband For Her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Made4naijalove:
A Nigerian lady, Nneka, has exposed a married man who has been pestering her for sex and a relationship and also spending lavishly on her and her friends.

Nneka says the married man whose name she gave as Stanley, has been pestering her for a relationship for a long time. He hid his marital status from her but her intuition kept telling her that Stanley was married.

She recently found out he was married. She called him out by posting a video of him professing love to her. When she reached out to him, Stanley allegedly told her that his marital status shouldn't change anything.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-lady-exposes-married-man-pestering-her-for-sex-and-relationship/

She is a vagabond maggot.
She said he took her clubbing.
Which exposed him, God or god ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

U dey blind she fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Rotimi47: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
I pitty you big time because you wont know untill after he have hit the jackpot like 3times before your eye go clear so it better that you stay off him and don't try to prove that you can out play him.

A proverb says "What kind of play do an hungry lion play with a young lamb? Its very Simple; Just for the lion to feed in it".

If you know you know.

Fear guys under grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by KingGBsky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
NaijaMutant:
For this action, she deserves a husband of her own cool

grin grin grin ladies can never support themselves when it comes to money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Onigbindemmd: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
We know their type anyway
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by aspirebig: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Whether married or not, I belong to the school of thought that states" do not collect money from a man if you cannot date him".

The world is deeper than you can think. Some girls are mad today because they 'chop man and run' then the man decided to show them that ....that is not smartness and curse them.

It cost very little to destroy.....Aside sex, what else is the woman bringing to the table?

You follow man to club, he buys you gifts,you are collecting and probably another small dirty boy somewhere is using coke and gala to browse you.,,,Hmmm

You cannot always be lucky. If you don't want him, let your no be no. Don't entertain his calls or even give him your number. Single guys suffer a lot from these girls too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Sterope(f): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by JoffreyBeroth(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Candidate of Shiloh 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by smooooooth: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Why do you want to break this man's home if you don't really want me.......child of god for where? You are the direct decedant of Jezebel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Toscarel: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
All the same she is still about to wreck a family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Assha: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
EVILFOREST:

So your GRAND FATHERS and FOREFATHERS that got married to many ladies and put them in the marriage ways, were USELESS...??

Because a WHITE COLORED MAN came from somewhere and described how ill-structured your CULTURE is and you bought it.
Now same WHITE MAN is making you realise how GAYS and LESBIANISM should be accepted..across board.
Most LADIES in AFRICA even RATE the WHITE MAN'S TRADITIONAL WEDDING above ours..

They got us so bleeped up that we're now accepting that polygamy is wrong and guy marriage is right a damage people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by UgoManchester(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Naija Girls Will only make noise about advances from married men they turned down but will never tell us the ones they secretly accepted and kponkpolised. #Pretenders

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Lonelypacifist6: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I pray you sleep this night the rabid dog you just quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.