Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? (5908 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by frankkydee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
I see disturbing exchange between sexes here and I really don't know how matured peeps here are.

Is it possible one find a responsible marriageable woman here?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by drealcivilceno(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
HumblySearching:
No. I'm done learning
Ok... Your loss
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why can't you? I found my dream man on Nairaland and we're getting married in December! Yipeee! wink
OH wow that's awesome. You indeed lucky. Wishing you a happy home.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
drealcivilceno:

Ok... Your loss
What is the loss?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
frankkydee:
I see disturbing exchange between sexes here and I really don't know how matured peeps here are.

Definitely. Nothing is impossible
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by drmikeadams(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
frankkydee:

grin grin. Evening vanguard,nations,punch,daily times,guardian newspapers full here grin be guided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by drealcivilceno(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What is the loss?
Who wants to find out, shoor?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by frankkydee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Definitely. Nothing is impossible

If i hear
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by frankkydee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Evening vanguard,nations,punch,daily times,guardian newspapers full here grin be guided

I don't get you, pls?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by drmikeadams(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
frankkydee:

grin grin grin

Ok,,there RE so many vandalised,liquidated,demolished,abandoned,manipulated,destroyed pusssies here,,be guided

I don't get you, pls?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by frankkydee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=82112834][/quote]

Oh really? Mogbe! But how come you know so much about their p**sies
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
drealcivilceno:

Who wants to find out, shoor?
Very immature response. Mtcheeew
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
Broke, demented, childish, sociopaths without any vision or focus in life full here too. So ladies gotta be careful.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by DateMynd44(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2019
faithfull18:
No, you aren't undecided
do u believe that people change?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by adayqunlay123: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Well i need one and a cool one who reside in ibadan
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by faithfull18(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
DateMynd44:
do u believe that people change?
Only by the grace and help of God.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by DateMynd44(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
faithfull18:

then only by the grace and help of God was i changed
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by careytommy37(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
faithfull18:

Nice juggs
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
HumblySearching:

Is it possible one find a responsible marriageable man here?
you are arrogant!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
you are arrogant!
Yes I can be arrogant. You absolutely right. But that doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
drealcivilceno:

Ok... Your loss
OH OK. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
HumblySearching:
Yes I can be arrogant. You absolutely right. But that doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
I never mentioned you to be a bad person, maybe it is guilty conscience that made you to come up with that. Anyways change your online personality.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
I never mentioned you to be a bad person, maybe it is guilty conscience that made you to come up with that. Anyways change your online personality.
Where is this coming from though? Tell me

I don't even have any online personality for u to draw such conclusions
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
HumblySearching:
Where is this coming from though? Tell me

I don't even have any online personality for u to draw such conclusions
oh really? So why were your comments banned? You cannot tell me someone who has a good online character will have their comments banned.

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
oh really? So why were your comments banned? You cannot tell me someone who has a good online character will have their comments banned.
OH : shocked, I was the one that deleted topics I created intentionally. Attention seeking threads gotta go. I'll soon delete this too cheesy. Try not to judge people until you very sure
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
HumblySearching:
OH : shocked, I was the one that deleted topics I created intentionally. Try not to judge people until you very sure
you dont say!!!! I observed your comments in those threads
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
you dont say!!!! I observed your comments in those threads
OK dear. I'll try not to be arrogant. Thank u
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
HumblySearching:
OK dear. I'll try not to be arrogant. Thank u
cool
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by TANID(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
HumblySearching:
Those reaching out are simply unserious and after sex. cry cry
cheesy Oh! That's Too Bad, Seriously Most Of Them Are Ret@rd.

Can I Join You On Whatsapp
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
TANID:
cheesy Oh! That's Too Bad, Seriously Most Of Them Are Ret@rd.

Can I Join You On Whatsapp
ok
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by LINTUNE(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmm..shakara don end... Ur type must have snubbed ur destined hubby... It might take time to get a new one tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by slim147(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes it’s very sure and possible . If you have all the qualities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Remember Nigerian ‘tribal Mark’ Model Adetutu? Showed Her Nudes Again / Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) / Should I Marry Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.