Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle (1846 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by SleekGist: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
If inside reports are anything to go by, singer Burnaboy and rapper Steflondon are officially over for now.
According to one of our insiders, Burnaboy has fully returned to actress Shyngle, who he started dating in 2018 and never really left, despite his affair with Stef. .
We also obtained some videos of the singer and the actress catching fun together in Lagos. Also obtain was their recent FaceTime session where they were reminiscing.

Meanwhile, a heartbroken Stef has been dropping hints through her Instagram story, the latest one being the chorus of her smash hit “hurting me.” 

See video
https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/burnaboy-dumps-girlfriend-steflondon-and-returns-to-actress-shyngle/

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Burna leave Steph for shyngle undecided go n sleep wannabe fake news blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by majamajic(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
women like success die

once u succeed , Na so dem go dey follow u like files following German mango
Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by drips8(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
"According to one of our insiders"

These bloggers sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
it's true man. Burna used steff. And i'm pretty sure that mumu shyngle is using him too.
Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

please attack the post but not the writer. in as much as it sounds fake, you can tactfully point that out.
thanks
Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by LarryBee1k: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
You

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I dey tell you
Re: Burnaboy Dumps Girlfriend Steflondon And Returns To Actress Shyngle by luvyaself95(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
LarryBee1k:
You story get bowleg.
lol k leg waka joint am sef

(1) (Reply)

I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me / Dating Mother And Daughter Simultaneously / Two Ladies Spoted Fighting Over A Guy On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.