Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! (1156 Views)

Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / Newly Wedded Couple Speaks On Friendship That Ended Up In Marriage Unexpectedly, / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Beke2020: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I think am in deep shit…where I work..we do go for training.This story is long..please don’t mind my typo-error and please bear with me.

It a big company and it has subsidiaries where by we all have a training academy.. I met a guy there, and we both married, I am married with 3 kids and he is yet to have any children.

We became friends recently and he started coming close to me of which I made him realized we gonna be just platonic friends no hidden agenda of which my hubby is also aware and most of my in-laws.

I wanted to make him a family friend, after a while, I noticed he started coming closer, giving me seductive glances, he chats me in the night and I always caution him..right from time.I always make sure am plain with him but he shows unnecessary attention and when I noticed its becoming too much, I tried drawing back

I am always urging him to spend time with his wife but seems he’s trying to find solace with me which am not comfortable with.

Now this is where I need advice......

https://livelystones.com.ng/it-was-a-harmless-office-friendship-that-meant-no-harm/

Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
you've made a stand, you've made a decision. Keep it that way. Be strong. If he begins to overdo and go extreme you put him in his place. We men can act like he-goats sometimes.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Jokerman(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Delete his contact from your phone as a start
Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beke2020:
Hello everyone,

I think am in deep shit…where I work..we do go for training.This story is long..please don’t mind my typo-error and please bear with me.

It a big company and it has subsidiaries where by we all have a training academy.. I met a guy there, and we both married, I am married with 3 kids and he is yet to have any children.

We became friends recently and he started coming close to me of which I made him realized we gonna be just platonic friends no hidden agenda of which my hubby is also aware and most of my in-laws.

I wanted to make him a family friend, after a while, I noticed he started coming closer, giving me seductive glances, he chats me in the night and I always caution him..right from time.I always make sure am plain with him but he shows unnecessary attention and when I noticed its becoming too much, I tried drawing back

I am always urging him to spend time with his wife but seems he’s trying to find solace with me which am not comfortable with.

Now this is where I need advice......

https://livelystones.com.ng/it-was-a-harmless-office-friendship-that-meant-no-harm/

Now this is where I need advice my people….his wife called me this afternoon and was pleading with me to please let her hubby be…that their marriage is still very young and I shouldn’t let him know she called me. And I explained to her that I don’t have anything with her hubby, that its just plain, no hidden agenda, no intimacy whatsoever

She now pleaded with me to help her talk to him because I wanted to block him and warn him never to call,message nor chat me again but she said I shouldn’t do that because he would know she has contacted me

1 Like

Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by liberalchick(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guest007:

Now this is where I need advice my people….his wife called me this afternoon and was pleading with me to please let her hubby be…that their marriage is still very young and I shouldn’t let him know she called me. And I explained to her that I don’t have anything with her hubby, that its just plain, no hidden agenda, no intimacy whatsoever

She now pleaded with me to help her talk to him because I wanted to block him and warn him never to call,message nor chat me again but she said I shouldn’t do that because he would know she has contacted me

lol did you actually go to the website?
Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2019
liberalchick:

grin
Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Beke2020: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2019
cool I concur
Ray97:
you've made a stand, you've made a decision. Keep it that way. Be strong. If he begins to overdo and go extreme you put him in his place. We men can act like he-goats sometimes.
Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by galadima77(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2019
liberalchick:

What's your own na? He's the Sile reason you're not seeing "LA click LA bend". Learn to be appreciative even small
Re: It Was A Harmless Office Friendship That Meant No Harm! by Samuelgr8: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
galadima77:

What's your own na? He's the Sile reason you're not seeing "LA click LA bend". Learn to be appreciative even small

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha / KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.