Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Age Issue - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Issue (3048 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Issue by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
He's 32? Then he must be dealing with 22 yr olds and younger. That the woman is matured doesn't count for shet. Men desire youth and fertility in women.

Drop that living fossil about to hit menopause, bro.

Remember a 37 yr old woman is about 5 or 6 years from being barren. Why play yourself like that?

That is not true. Technology can solve this menopause issue.. the issue is this; is she ready to submit completely to the guy or she just want to lure him into marriage and later frustrate this guy. ... I have a story like that . That the lady after have a DotA begin to frustrate this guy till the guy pack out of the home for her ... The lady didn't know I have heard about the jest ... She is coming to me to do the same thing to me.
Re: Age Issue by luvyaself95(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
This story get as e be o. She's already old. But everything works according to God's time and plan for us.

Him fit marry her now then she gives birth to triplets at 39.

He may marry anoda lady way younger, let's say 25. And she wont give birth till shes 39.

I feel if he truly loves her, let him marry her.
I just hope she respects and submits to him.
What a Wonderful Thought.
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
glink2015:

That is not true. Technology can solve this menopause issue.. the issue is this; is she ready to submit completely to the guy or she just want to lure him into marriage and later frustrate this guy. ... I have a story like that . That the lady after have a DotA begin to frustrate this guy till the guy pack out of the home for her ... The lady didn't know I have heard about the jest ... She is coming to me to do the same thing to me.

Menopause aside, She's 37 now, even if they marry tomorrow the soonest she'll have a baby is at 38. Meaning when she hits 50 the child will only be 12 yrs. C'mon what type of a new mother can a 50 yr old be?? Will she keep up with the child at play? And at school??

You guys really need to stop thinking with your hearts and use those big heads. C'mon!!!

3 Likes

Re: Age Issue by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
glink2015:

there is tech to prolong Menopuase ? whats tech ? in what country?
Re: Age Issue by Bright12660(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
when it's clear she's not taking advantage.
We sacrifice what is valuable. At 37 what does she have that is valuable? Even at 30?

If a woman is at her peak and best, (17-25) and her body at it's best then she gives all she has for you then that's a sacrifice. Cause everyone wants her but she chooses you. Anything after 30 she's just desperate and doesn't wanna die alone.
wow, very eye opening. Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. / “I Want To Take Good Care Of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just Ones / Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.