Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? (934 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Finelinks: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Are there benefits of platonic or casual friendship/ relationship with women when sex is not involved?

Must sexual relations be involved before it makes sense?

What other things can encourage a man to be friends with women?

Is it always parasitic?

Let's see your views...

Let's discuss.
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Finelinks: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Growing up in Onitsha, I knew a girl who, together with her sisters are snobbish. They wouldn't talk to you unless you were rich.

Anytime you find them courteous, then know they are about asking you for favours.

My elder brother had a soft spot for the youngest, Obiageli. She would always come and laugh with him and caress him with booobs, hailing him and he would pander to their requests.

I hated that behaviour.
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Bj5all(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2019
It has benefits if the guy and the girl are reasonably responsible adults that understand what friendship is. Friendship is not based only on gender.

But unfortunately, most girls are parasitic and the guys will most likely demand for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by donbachi(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Free food and she go dey give u her single friends make u dey help dem 4 inner chamber.

1 Like

Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Finelinks: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bj5all:
It has benefits if the guy and the girl are reasonably responsible adults that understand what friendship is. Friendship is not based only on gender.

But unfortunately, most girls are parasitic and the guys will most likely demand for sex.
This is usually the case!
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lots of benefit as long as you remain financially relevant.
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by smeag0l(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Remove sex and money from the equation and you both will be fine. Include any of these and then of of you will end up in misery
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
smeag0l:
Remove sex and money from the equation and you both will be fine. Include any of these and then of of you will end up in misery

Logically balanced, coming from a guy, this is a wow.

1 Like

Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by kobarney(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
it's not all parasitic. friendship is friendship.. if your friend needs, help. I once had a friend in my hostel while in school... she really didn't have much and I never turned her down when she needed help I can offer.. we did talk and laugh a lot. even about our separate relationships.

for some others... I stopped saying hi and they did Too... but too many are parasitic... never "do you want", always. "do you have".
just know sha that free food sure having a female friend lol.
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by anochuko01(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
....Depends on the intention of both parties when the friendship started....
Re: Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? by Finelinks: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
smeag0l:

Evasive

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS!!: Angry Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Manh00d After Catching Him / The Truth Is That A Man Who Is In Love Will Commit Immediately / I Love My Wife But I Do Not Like Her Behavior: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.