Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? (1773 Views)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? by mhizv(f): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Aww, I wanted to be sure you were really a Naruto fan and not just using Pain-sama's pix cause it looked nice kiss kiss kiss

Lol die hard fan!! Otaku 2 the core.
Re: What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? by Bellotelli: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Am very dark in complexion, for this reason many people taunt me. Just imagine someone coming across you for the first time nd d next statement would be like... Oboy you black oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
I'm a really Handsome fairskinned taaaallll huge looking guy and for this, I have little or no friends cos they just don't trust me for reasons being that I can't know or mustn't see or be seen by their girlfriends or sisters... That's how good I look n it makes them uncomfortable.

And everyone I come across says I've bleeped almost all the girls in Nigeria while truthfully, I've been faithful to one girl who holds my heart, my fiancé who also happens to be my first love.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? by ultimate77(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
My carriage, my broad shoulder, my dark skin not very dark though, I bounce when I walk and my raptness and fearless personality when I talk. Every one feel I am proud and hard and a bad nigga. When they see me at work fixing computer issues they call me yahoo.. They see me walking they ask where I packed my G wagon. They hear me speak they say I talk as if the company is mine. Little do they know that I'm the best guy you can ever love. Tell them you don't have a girlfriend they call you a devilish lier. God when!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) / Mafians & Aye Cult Members Clash In Istanbul, Turkey Over A Girl, Many Injured / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.