Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (39024 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2019
johnw47:

Joh 1:3 

i know you don't believe the Bible except where it suits you, but really
Father made nothing without Jesus: "and without him was not any thing made that was made."

johnw47 :
normally, and as in my father begat
me, means i didn't exist before hand
in Jesus case oh know nothing, when
Father begat Jesus He already existed
so He was not created
Bible > Topical > Beget
◄ Beget3. ( v. t. ) To produce as an
effect; to cause to exist. Compare
John5:26. Col1:15.

Jehovah CAUSED Jesus TO EXIST", Yes Jesus Christ was created before the founding of the world. That's the exact meaning of his Father beget Jesus.
Psalms 90:2, Yahweh begat, gave birth, born the mountains and the earth.
Prov 8:22, Jesus is a creature , the wisdom personified in Prov8:22-30 & 1 Cor1:24.

Jesus says his Father granted life to him. John5:26.

Prov2:6 Yahweh is the source of wisdom.
John5:26 Yahweh is the source of life.

Johnw MUMU FRAUD of a PHARISEE, receive sense....

John1:3, is clear that Yahweh created the world THROUGH Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Emusan:

Brother you have time for these brainwashed JWs sha...

They can't reason for themselves that's why they argue blindly.

Look at the point you raised....which is exert fact John 1:3 stated: "All things came into existence through him and apart from him not even one thing came into existence." NWT

Look at the two @underlined phrases and see how deluded they are, if it has possible for them to insert word like "OTHER" into that text like they do to others they would have done so.

Emphasis on " Apart from him "

I've used this line to reason with them both on this forum and one on one before yet they are still swimming in their self delusions.

How can you say Christ was FIRST CREATED and scripture keeps saying ALL THINGS came through same first created being.

Ask them how do they understand John 1:3 and see funny answers....

Revelation 3:14 on his been created. No question please ! U can choose to stay deluded, Thats your problem .

I ask you again : If all things came through Christ, What came though the Father ? ? ( Romans 11:36 )

[NOTE: Unless you mean both are one same PERSON, if they are not what is that creation that came through the father as well ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:

The word translated as beginning means Arche
Which can either be translated as
1. The ruler
2.first
3. Origin
The word arche can somehow be interpreted as ruler
It cannot be interpreted as first created the book of John has already silenced any notion that christ is part of the creation.
The most accurate word be origin or source which agree with the other scriptures.

The new word translation is wrong to have interpreted Rev 3:14 as the first of the creation by God since John already told us that All things created was done by Christ.

Solite3 , False preacher grin . It 100% Contradict the scripture at underlined, 1 Corinthians 8:6 says The Father is the source of all . Eat that nonsense u wrote Above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:
You dont understand what you typed.
I AM is clearly God's name and Jesus referred to himself as I AM.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

An angel also answers "I AM " nah , grin grin , So that angel is God himself ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2019
blueAgent:

It is obvious you lack comprehension.

Jesus meant that he was existing before Abraham which is true becos his father ,God brought him forth before the World was made.

From that my initial post you will find that the IAM Jesus was referring to was not the one of Exdous which God alone can claim, but he was only saying that he was existing before Abraham.

Right in that post I gave you, you would find other examples of people who used the same word translated IAM.
Does that mean they are claiming to be God?.

Solite3 that doesnt have sense, The I AM of Exodus Described himself as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Help me ask him: Is Jesus the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:
If we must take the word ' begotten son' literally then it would mean God gave birth to a son and not God created a son.
But yet same Jehovah witness do not take it literally but figuratively to mean created, isnt that breaking your own rules?

You just finished yourself

God acts of Creation are described as Giving birth, what does God gave Birth to the , Mountains, earth and productive land mean ? Psalm 90:2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:

As for what you wrote there argue it with blue agent

How did God give birth to mountains and productive land ? Do u now agree God can be said to give birth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:

Crap
Jesus is the source of God's creation Rev3vv14

Jesus is not the source - Or u want to contradict the scripture ? grin

Hahahahaha

He is before all things, how can he that is before all things be part of it.

John tells us nothing was created without Jesus
That has already rubbished all your claim.

Something was Created THROUGH the Father . what ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 2:06am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:

You should start doing more thinking and less talking.
Things being created through Jesus is not the issue.
You are arguing against yourself.
The bible says All things was created through Jesus not some things.
Was the father created?
As far as anything is called created then it came through christ and without christ no created thing would exist that means Jesus was never created.
Do you understand now?

What was Created THROUGH the Father ?? Romans 11:36

3 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2019
solite3:

That is how cultism is, brainwashed with indoctrination.
Even their own bible is so confusing that they are too ashamed to preach with it.

I am weak by their poor reasoning. How can someone without whom creation is not possible be created?
According to Jehovah witness John is wrong someone was created without Jesus Signs

The greek word John used also mean " APART frpm " Him . so that shows the context is limited to things Created through him.

If all things in FuLL sense of the word actually came through Jesus, begs the question: What then came through the Father ? Or did scripture lied creation came through him too ?

God, for whom and through whom all things exist, , to make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering.
- Heb 2:10

What exactly Came through him ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2019
lie lie™ barrister
Rom 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

the two verses mean exactly what they say: all things are of him, and through him, and to him-the Father, and
all things are by Him and for Him-Jesus
the two verses also show that Father and son is the Creator God, as John 1:1 also shows that Father and son is God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

that verse also means just what it says: nothing was made without the Word
showing that the Word wasn't made

you false jw's love to twist and change God's word, evil a thing as that is
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Janosky post=:

Bible > Topical > Beget

Jehovah CAUSED Jesus TO EXIST", Yes Jesus Christ was created before the founding of the world. That's the exact meaning of his Father beget Jesus.

Janosky post=:

Bible > Topical > Beget

confused lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ of no understanding
you repeat the same things over and over again because you have no honest reply to the truths i post with scriptures

those verses don't show that the Word - Jesus Christ was created, the truth is He existed before He became man and He existed in God before God(Father) bought Him forth as a seperate person to Himself, read my posts it's all been said and with scriptures oh most duh confused understand nothing mumu brain

Joh 5:26  For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.

the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself
the Word no longer only eternally exists in the Father, but now outside of Him(a seperate person), now having life in Himself as father does, oh most duh one

Col 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

He is the first and only begotten, not the first created, oh one of as much understanding as the op

Janosky:
Jehovah CAUSED Jesus TO EXIST", Yes Jesus Christ was created before the founding of the world. That's the exact meaning of his Father beget Jesus.Psalms 90:2, Yahweh begat, gave birth, born the mountains and the earth.

oh repeater of the same things over and over again, which have already been explained to you,
but such is a mumu brain

again, those verses do not show that Jesus was created oh cannot stop lying sieve for a brain

Psa 90:2  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

God is God, oh duh what are you trying to say, deluded one

mumu of no understanding, Father begat the Word who always existed in Him, not created
read my posts and the verses given, oh one bitten by the non understanding bug

Janosky:

Prov 8:22, Jesus is a creature , the wisdom personified in Prov8:22-30 & 1 Cor1:24.

proverbs doesn't say wisdom is a creature, of cannot stop lying pharisee

Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

God of course posessed wisdom before He did any works at all, just like other verses say also:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

nothing was made without wisdom - the Word, again showing the Word was not made

1Co 1:24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 

oh dud duh duh, yes, we know Christ is the power and wisdom of God, and you think God(Father's) power and wisdom is created, that God didn't have power and wisdom before He bought it forth as the Word come Jesus Christ, such a duh

God's wisdom and word is part of God - is God, just as my wisdom and word is part of me - is me

God's wisdom - His Word no longer is just a part of God(Father), but became a seperate identical person to Father
prov 8:22 doesn't say Jesus is a creature, oh cannot stop lying son of your daddy the devil
it says wisdom was with God(Father) before any of His works, so wisdom-the Word is not a work

again, your saying that wisdom was created before any of Fathers works, is ridiculous
how can a work be before any of His works, how can a creation be before any of His creation, oh most deluded one

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

you fraudster, twister-changer of God's word, should add "other" to that verse, the same as you add to other verses, perverting them:
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his (other) works of old. ha ha, you satans mob missed doing that one

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

truly oh most duh one, God didn't create wisdom before His works of old
God always possessed wisdom

Janosky: Prov2:6 Yahweh is the source of wisdom.

He certinally is confused one, laugh

Janosky:

nothing is clear to you oh one of no understanding, bitten by the op bug
the Father created the world through Jesus, oh duh, really, who would have thought that, amazing

Father and the Word is YHWH:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

nothing was made without Jesus, showing He wasn't made:

oh most confused one of no understanding, you and the op could be twins, laugh
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2019
blueAgent:

The Bible says
when Jesus appears that He will show, “who is the blessed and only Potentate,
the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in
unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and
everlasting power. ” 1 Timothy 6:15-16 .
This can only be our Heavenly Father

so confused beelzebubAgent of absolutely no understanding

1timothy certainly is about the Father being King of kings and Lord of lords:
1Ti_6:15  Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

and rev 17 is about The Word(Jesus) being King of Kings and Lord of lords:
Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Father and Son being King of kings and Lord of lords = Father and the Word(Jesus) is God:
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

i posted a very good short section of a commentary showing that: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is indeed God
in fact three times i posted it, and three times it was deleted
perhaps a mod is a false jw or some other Father, Son and Holy Spirit hater
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:

@1)
Joh 5:26  For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.

the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself
the Word no longer only eternally exists in the Father, but now outside of Him(a seperate person), now having life in Himself as father does,

Col 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

He is the first and only begotten, not the first created,

again, those verses do not show that Jesus was created oh cannot stop lying sieve for a brain

Psa 90:2  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Father begat the Word who always existed in Him, not created

proverbs doesn't say wisdom is a creature, of
Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works"

God of course posessed wisdom before He did any works at all, just like other verses say also:

1Co 1:24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 

oh dud duh duh, yes, we know Christ is the power and wisdom of God, and you think God(Father's) power and wisdom is created, that God didn't have power and wisdom before He bought it forth as the Word come Jesus Christ, such a duh

God's wisdom and word is part of God - is God, just as my wisdom and word is part of me - is me

God's wisdom - His Word no longer is just a part of God(Father), but became a seperate identical person to Father
:

Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old

Johnw MUMU FRAUD of a PHARISEE, LIE LIE CROOK..
"Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, "
proverbs doesn't say wisdom is a creature.. God of course posessed wisdom before He did any works at all,

,Genesis 14:19
HEB: לְאֵ֣ל עֶלְי֔וֹן קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ׃
NAS: Most High, Possessor of heaven
KJV: God, possessor of heaven
INT: God Most Possessor of heaven and
earth
Genesis 14:22
HEB: אֵ֣ל עֶלְי֔וֹן קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ׃
NAS: Most High, possessor of heaven
KJV: God, the possessor of heaven
INT: God Most possessor of heaven and
earth"

*** Genesis 14:19,22, Based on Johnw MUMU FRAUD THEORY, Yahweh "possessed" Heaven, Yahweh NEVER created heaven.....

Proverbs 8:22-30, is a creature of God personified as wisdom, (1 Cor 1:24,gives his identifiy to be Jesus), your FRAUD can't change it..

Col 1:15. King James Bible
(Jesus) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"
Col 1:15 (KJV) is beyond twisting.

Johnw MUMU FRAUD man says
"the Word no longer only eternally exists in the Father, but now outside of Him(a seperate Person).
He say " Jesus exist in the Father", that is , Jesus been get house inside him Father.... Lol
FRAUD man MUMU johnw Pharisee.....
Ogidigan of Falsehood..
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Janosky:

"Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, "
proverbs doesn't say wisdom is a creature.. God of course posessed wisdom before He did any works at all,

,Genesis 14:19
HEB: לְאֵ֣ל עֶלְי֔וֹן קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ׃
NAS: Most High, Possessor of heaven
KJV: God, possessor of heaven
INT: God Most Possessor of heaven and
earth
Genesis 14:22
HEB: אֵ֣ל עֶלְי֔וֹן קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ׃
NAS: Most High, possessor of heaven
KJV: God, the possessor of heaven
INT: God Most possessor of heaven and
earth"

*** Genesis 14:19,22, Based on Johnw MUMU FRAUD THEORY, Yahweh "possessed" Heaven, Yahweh NEVER created heaven.....

Gen 14:19  And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 
Gen 14:20  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all. 
Gen 14:21  And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 
Gen 14:22  And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

laugh, oh know nothing lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/Onej
forever repeating your confusion over and over again

qanah-posessed can mean many things, accordind to the subject, for example it can mean, possess, own, create, and more
in the verses 19 and 22 above, qanah means: owner of heaven and earth
in proverbs it means the same thing: owner-posessor of wisdom, oh confused one of no understanding

Janosky:
Proverbs 8:22-30, is a creature of God personified as wisdom, (1 Cor 1:24,gives his identifiy to be Jesus), your FRAUD can't change it..

oh blinded mumu, proverbs 8 is not a created creature but God's wisdom-His Word
i have clearly explained that to you more than once and with scriptures
but alas you cannot see:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Janosky: Col 1:15. King James Bible
(Jesus) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"
Col 1:15 (KJV) is beyond twisting.

laughing, Jesus is the firstborn, not the first created, He already existed before becoming man
He already existed in God before becominga seperate person to God(Father)

it's all explained with verses go back and read them, but understand and believe them, ha ha, laughing again

Janosky:
Johnw MUMU FRAUD man says
"the Word no longer only eternally exists in the Father, but now outside of Him(a seperate Person).
He say " Jesus exist in the Father", that is , Jesus been get house inside him Father.... Lol
Ogidigan of Falsehood..

so funny how you lot understand nothing at all

truly wisdom-the Word always existed in God, there was never a time that God(Father) was without wisdom,
was without His Word, oh most duh one
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw MUMU FRAUD THEORY

your FRAUD can't change it..

Johnw MUMU FRAUD man

Ogidigan of Falsehood..

ha ha ha

poor tormented lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

laughing still cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:36am On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:

so confused beelzebubAgent of absolutely no understanding

1timothy certainly is about the Father being King of kings and Lord of lords:
1Ti_6:15  Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

and rev 17 is about The Word(Jesus) being King of Kings and Lord of lords:
Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Father and Son being King of kings and Lord of lords = Father and the Word(Jesus) is God:

That's why you don't know that the trinity doctrine is a fraud. you can barely understand Bible verses.

Paul was the writer of that Bible verse and he was referring to Jesus, that when he 'Jesus' will come that he will show the father who alone has immortality and no eyes has seen him.
Of cos people saw Jesus and Jesus also died so that rules Jesus out of the question the only one who has immortality is God the Bible even tells us that God gives his son, Jesus life.

John 5:26

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to
the Son to have life in himself;

1 Timothy 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Solite3 that doesnt have sense, The I AM of Exodus Described himself as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Help me ask him: Is Jesus the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ?

I have given him examples were Paul and some other Apostles used the translated expression of IAM to identify themselves, does this that mean that they were claiming to be God?

The word translated as Iam has different meaning which I explained to him with Bible verses to prove but he will not accept it, becos it contradicts their fraud doctrine.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:45am On Sep 13, 2019
solite3:
No man can explain God but yet he exist.
The fact that something cannot be explained does not mean it is non existant.
What is important is that it is supported by the bible.

Lie.
God has clear told us that Jesus is his literal Son.

Jesus also affirmed that and also told us that his father is greater than him, but you trinitarians want us to ignore all the clear Bible verses that Describes God and his son Jesus, inorder to accept a fraud called trinity doctrine that has it's origin in pagan religion.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:48am On Sep 13, 2019
solite3:
The word trinity is not in the bible just as the word Bible is not in the bible but the concept is taught in the bible.

How is the concept in the Bible?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:50am On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:

beelzebubAgent, you know i wont waste any more time explaining anything to you a sewer mouth false accuser
having absolutely no understanding, with lies and confusion

https://www.nairaland.com/5382917/trinity-doctrine-false-doctrine-it/7#81785581

btw, i don't believe the Son is the Father, i believe Father and Son is two persons in God, as in john 1:1
read your post and see how there is no one more duh than you
btw, i don't believe the Son is the Father, i believe Father
and Son is two persons in God, as in john 1:1
read your post and see how there is no one more duh than
you.

Really? from trinity to two persons in God, what do we call your own doctrine twinity ?

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:

blinded beelzebubAgent

do you read the posts, go back and read mine again
i'm not having discussions, enlightening you, a sewer mouth false accuser
you will have to stay with your lies and confusion

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Are you trying to run away from my simple questions?

Only a yes or No will do.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Janosky:

Bible > Topical > Beget

Psalms 90:2, Yahweh begat, gave birth, born the mountains and the earth.

Prov2:6 Yahweh is the source of wisdom.

Excellent points Bro, I Concur.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Emphasis on " Apart from him "

Revelation 3:14 on his been created. No question please ! U can choose to stay deluded, Thats your problem .

I ask you again : If all things came through Christ, What came though the Father ? ? ( Romans 11:36 )

[NOTE: Unless you mean both are one same PERSON, if they are not what is that creation that came through the father as well ]

This guys reason like three year olds.

This is simple logic.

If Mr A wants a house built and he hires an engineer to get the house built, now we can say that the house was built by Mr A becos he provide the resources and intiative required to build the house, hence he is the owner as well as the builder.

When people see the house and like the work they can enquire and ask for the builder i.e the engineer who got the job done.
As you can see from this example both the actual owner of the house and the engineer can both be rightfully called the builder.
Same way God and his son can both be called the creator,
Jesus was the one that created the World and everything in It, but he could not do that without his father giving him the power,authority ,wisdom and life to do that.

When you study the word of God carefully you find out that this trinitarians are just twisting verses to suit their fantasy.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:10am On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:
Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

i posted a very good short section of a commentary showing that: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is indeed God
in fact three times i posted it, and three times it was deleted
perhaps a mod is a false jw or some other Father, Son and Holy Spirit hater

if any christian wants to read it, send me a email: achristian@asia.com
and i will send the short commentary to you

Let me bust your bubble.

This Bible verses prove that the disciples did not baptize in the name of the father ,Son and Holy Spirit.

On baptism the true fact is that the apostles did not even baptise in the name of God the Father Son and the Holyspirit.Here are Bible verses of anyone who was baptized . Acts 2:38 ; Acts
8:12 ; Acts 8:16 ; Acts 10:48 ; Acts 19:5 ;Acts 22:16 ; Romans 6:3 ; 1 Corinthians1:13 ; Galatians 3:27 . But as you can see,
there is not one person following what Christ supposedly instructed them to do.
In every verse we find people baptized into the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
only. So why the apparent disobedience of the apostles?
There is a school of taught that is of the opinion that those words were added by trinitarians and those words were not in the original manuscript.

power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. ” Matthew 28:18 . And John wrote “The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into his hand. ” John 3:35
For Adventists: “God is the Father of Christ; Christ is the Son of God. To Christ has been given an exalted position. He
has been made equal with the Father. ” —
(E.G. White, 8T 268.3)

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Solite3 , False preacher grin . It 100% Contradict the scripture at underlined, 1 Corinthians 8:6 says The Father is the source of all . Eat that nonsense u wrote Above
The Father is the source of all things just as the Word and the Holy Spirit.
So it doesn't falsify anything.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

An angel also answers "I AM " nah , grin grin , So that angel is God himself ?
the Jews wanted to stone Jesus because they knew what Jesus meant.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Jesus the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

You just finished yourself

God acts of Creation are described as Giving birth, what does God gave Birth to the , Mountains, earth and productive land mean ? Psalm 90:2
why are mountains, earth and productive lands not called God's Son?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Jesus is not the source - Or u want to contradict the scripture ? grin

Hahahahaha

Something was Created THROUGH the Father . what ?
Does this make any sense
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Barristter07:

The greek word John used also mean " APART frpm " Him . so that shows the context is limited to things Created through him.

If all things in FuLL sense of the word actually came through Jesus, begs the question: What then came through the Father ? Or did scripture lied creation came through him too ?

God, for whom and through whom all things exist, , to make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering.
- Heb 2:10

What exactly Came through him ?
Stop pulling words out of context.
Apart from him nothing created would have being created.

It means without his agency creation is not possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.