Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (37985 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
crunchyg:

Use the analysis of husband and wife and Christ and the Church I gave you before, there lies the answer you are looking for about trinity

How does the relationship of husband and wife relate to that of God and Jesus?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

Sign is not a enough, the Bible says that even the Devil will make signs and wonders .

All this signs you claim are not percuilar to JW

@bolded

Makes me laugh at your insincerity! cheesy

Farewell Sir!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

Makes me laugh at your insincerity! cheesy

Farewell Sir!

Prove it that JW are the only Church h that loves peace and whatever else you claim.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

The way two different individuals becomes one mystically and the way Jesus Christ and a believer becomes one when the believer receives Christ, that's how God and Jesus who are two different individual becomes one. John 14:11, because they are in each other, the way Christ and a believer is in each other John 14:20 and the way husband and wife are in each other when they marry
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

Prove it that JW are the only Church h that loves peace and whatever else you claim.

Insincerity is blurring your spiritual vision!

How are Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only global group that love peace?

(1) Jesus is the Prince of peace, never has God asked his people to sue for peace with pagans, neither has his prophet talk of peace with their audience. God's prophets always deliver their messages with bold faces and tough reproof. Jesus is the first preacher that introduced the house to house ministry as he's pleading with sinners to repent. So he wouldn't shout at passersby, declaring judgment on them without a hearty discussion with them! Matthew 12:19
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group following his footstep by visiting their neighbours to have one on one conversation with them, others just stand in public places and buses shouting DISRESPECTFULLY at people without considering the condition of their hearts! wink

(2)Jesus was in danger and a disciple (Peter) stood up with a SWORD to defend Jesus, then he rebooked him telling him never to use weapons in settling matters. Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group harbouring NO weapon carriers, so if you're a soldier before joining us then it's compulsory you change your job because YOU MUST NOT KILL no matter what happens!

(3)Jesus warned his followers never to partake in worldly politics because Satan is the ruler of the world and anyone partaking in politics is indirectly working for Satan the Devil! Luke 4:5-7, John 6:15, 14:30, 1John 5:19
Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only global group where NO member belongs to any political party!

(4)Racism leads to sentimentalism. So politicians makes the best use of Satanic schemes e.g National Anthem to make people hate their fellow man so that they can gather them as their own LOYAL subjects! Daniel 3:1-5
Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group whose members have not been blinded by this device, anybody from any part of the earth is our neighbour, but if such a person shares our faith then he is OUR BROTHER, we will never raise any destructive weapon against either our neighbour talkless of our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus at the order of greedy and selfish politicians!

(5) Throughout the world the main cause of hatred and prejudice is nepotism! Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group whose members are ready to lay down their lives in behalf of their members. The world noticed this during Apartheid in South Africa, the east African dispute between Hutus and Tutsis, East and West Germany, Ife and Modakeke. In all of these racial disputes Jehovah's Witnesses were marked out as infidels or traitors for protecting their brothers and sisters in Christ, the love of race never surpassed their love for their global family of peace loving worshippers! John 13:34-35

You may choose to argue, but know that you're discussing with a former military intelligence officer who has been to many countries and witnessed all these with my own eyes!

So that's why i'm saying your insincerity is blurring your spiritual vision! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
crunchyg:

The way two different individuals becomes one mystically and the way Jesus Christ and a believer becomes one when the believer receives Christ, that's how God and Jesus who are two different individual becomes one. John 14:11, because they are in each other, the way Christ and a believer is in each other John 14:20 and the way husband and wife are in each other when they marry

You are confusing yourself the one is about unity of the father and son and not in numeric terms as both of them been one person.

This is quite different from the trinity doctrine that claims that God and Jesus are one and the same person who are just role playing.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Insincerity is blurring your spiritual vision!

How are Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only global group that love peace?

(1) Jesus is the Prince of peace, never has God asked his people to sue for peace with pagans, neither has his prophet talk of peace with their audience. God's prophets always deliver their messages with bold faces and tough reproof. Jesus is the first preacher that introduced the house to house ministry as he's pleading with sinners to repent. So he wouldn't shout at passersby, declaring judgment on them without a hearty discussion with them! Matthew 12:19
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group following his footstep by visiting their neighbours to have one on one conversation with them, others just stand in public places and buses shouting DISRESPECTFULLY at people without considering the condition of their hearts! wink

(2)Jesus was in danger and a disciple (Peter) stood up with a SWORD to defend Jesus, then he rebooked him telling him never to use weapons in settling matters. Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group harbouring NO weapon carriers, so if you're a soldier before joining us then it's compulsory you change your job because YOU MUST NOT KILL no matter what happens!

(3)Jesus warned his followers never to partake in worldly politics because Satan is the ruler of the world and anyone partaking in politics is indirectly working for Satan the Devil! Luke 4:5-7, John 6:15, 14:30, 1John 5:19
Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only global group where NO member belongs to any political party!

(4)Racism leads to sentimentalism. So politicians makes the best use of Satanic schemes e.g National Anthem to make people hate their fellow man so that they can gather them as their own LOYAL subjects! Daniel 3:1-5
Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group whose members have not been blinded by this device, anybody from any part of the earth is our neighbour, but if such a person shares our faith then he is OUR BROTHER, we will never raise any destructive weapon against either our neighbour talkless of our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus at the order of greedy and selfish politicians!

(5) Throughout the world the main cause of hatred and prejudice is nepotism! Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group whose members are ready to lay down their lives in behalf of their members. The world noticed this during Apartheid in South Africa, the east African dispute between Hutus and Tutsis, East and West Germany, Ife and Modakeke. In all of these racial disputes Jehovah's Witnesses were marked out as infidels or traitors for protecting their brothers and sisters in Christ, the love of race never surpassed their love for their global family of peace loving worshippers! John 13:34-35

You may choose to argue, but know that you're discussing with a former military intelligence officer who has been to many countries and witnessed all these with my own eyes!

So that's why i'm saying your insincerity is blurring your spiritual vision! smiley

In Adventist and many other churches I have been to their love and charity with Evangelism far exceed what you claim you guys do, so like I said before your church is not the only one demonstrating love.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

You are confusing yourself the one is about unity of the father and son and not in numeric terms as both of them been one person.

This is quite different from the trinity doctrine that claims that God and Jesus are one and the same person who are just role playing.
Go back to my original post
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

In Adventist and many other churches I have been to their love and charity with Evangelism far exceed what you claim you guys do, so like I said before your church is not the only one demonstrating love.

Ask people around you Sir about Jehovah's Witnesses!

Even though they hate us {John 17:14-16} they can't hide the TRUTH about the LOVE in our midst, they'll tell you "if it's LOVE, forget it Jehovah's Witnesses have LOVE amongst themselves" John 13:34-35

I served for almost two decades in the military, i and my colleagues from any part of the world know that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that have what could be called LOVE amongst them.
Don't think it's because i'm now one of them, i made it my own after seeing all these with my own eyes.

So it's not a matter of saying "what you people claim", it's what i witnessed myself before i humbled myself to learn from them "how to be transformed from a worldly soldier (using destructive weapons) to soldier of Christ (using God's word to win souls) Ephesians 6:14-17 ! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Ask people around you Sir about Jehovah's Witnesses!

Even though they hate us {John 17:14-16} they can't hide the TRUTH about the LOVE in our midst, they'll tell you "if it's LOVE, forget it Jehovah's Witnesses have LOVE amongst themselves" John 13:34-35

I served for almost two decades in the military, i and my colleagues from any part of the world know that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that have what could be called LOVE amongst them.
Don't think it's because i'm now one of them, i made it my own after seeing all these with my own eyes.

So it's not a matter of saying "what you people claim", it's what i witnessed myself before i humbled myself to learn from them "how to be transformed from a worldly soldier (using destructive weapons) to soldier of Christ (using God's word to win souls) Ephesians 6:14-17 ! smiley

Do you think love is a substitute for God's command ?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
crunchyg:
Go back to my original post

I still don't understand your argument with regards to the trinity doctrine.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

I still don't understand your argument with regards to the trinity doctrine.
Physically (individually) trinity doesn't exist but Mystically (togetherness) trinity exist. If you can't understand at this point, sorry I don't know how else to explain it to you. Maybe you go to holy spirit and ask him to explain more to you
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
crunchyg:

Physically (individually) trinity doesn't exist but Mystically (togetherness) trinity exist. If you can't understand at this point, sorry I don't know how else to explain it to you. Maybe you go to holy spirit and ask him to explain more to you

Trash.

The reason why you cannot explain it is because it does not exist and it is a total fraud.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
blueAgent:

Trash.

The reason why you cannot explain it is because it does not exist and it is a total fraud.
Suit yourself
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2019
crunchyg:
Suit yourself

God is not an author of confusion, if you cannot explain it than it is a fraud.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2019
blueAgent:

Do you think love is a substitute for God's command?

Hmmmmmmmmm,

The Pharisees were so stringent with God's command that they couldn't see the purpose of the commandments in the first place! Mark 12:28-34

They were quoting the scriptures yet there was no evidence of God's holy spirit working what is fine anywhere in Israel, until Jesus came and established Christianity. Till today, most Jews are still sceptical about who Jesus truly is, whether they're to accept what he said about himself and what his followers said about him. That's almost two thousand years after God has used the Christians to ACCOMPLISH his purposes!

My friend, God is not giving people commands unreasonably, the laws (commands) were made after God created man, so the law was made for man and not the other way round! Mark 2:27

Jesus made it clear in his teachings that if man is able to love God and his neighbours, he has FULFILLED all necessary requirements! Matthew 22:40 compared to Romans 10:2-4

Jesus taught us to make peace with our neighbors and be prepared for God's kingdom when we will all work together as a family to make the earth a Paradise!

So if you are alive today to see a religious group claiming Christians out of thousands of other religious groups, and this outstanding group is able to form a global happy family of peace loving worshippers after catching people from different nations under the heavens, i think you should joyfully thank God that you are alive as an eyewitness when God's word is fulfilled! Micah 4:1-3 smiley

This is not the time to start quoting God's word against those fulfilling God's purpose, that's why Apostle Paul said "if you're able to see a group amongst whom LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other attributes of God's holy spirit is working, stop thinking of quoting any laws AGAINST THEM!" Galatians 5:22-23

Your argument about who or what Jesus stand for is useless if NOTHING is achieved with all your arguments, God purpose is what you're to focus on now and who are those fulfilling it!

The earth is gradually becoming a Paradise with all that Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved!

They have form one government globally (Governing Body) for all their members!

They've managed to gather over 8,500,000 loyal individuals together as obedient subjects who are fully prepared to take instructions!

They have settled all the racial prejudice in their midst, when others still kill themselves for racial differences!

They're prepared to start visiting people in their neighborhood, a sign that when resurrection begins there are fully competent and completely equipped workers who will go and teach the resurrected ones how to live in Paradise!

So if you're now arguing that they don't get who Jesus is or what he stands for, please what is the essence of your arguments? smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2019
blueAgent:

God is not an author of confusion, if you cannot explain it than it is a fraud.
Oga I have heard na, its OK, believe what you like
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

The Pharisees were so stringent with God's command that they couldn't see the purpose of the commandments in the first place! Mark 12:28-34

They were quoting the scriptures yet there was no evidence of God's holy spirit working what is fine anywhere in Israel, until Jesus came and established Christianity. Till today, most Jews are still sceptical about who Jesus truly is, whether they're to accept what he said about himself and what his followers said about him. That's almost two thousand years after God has used the Christians to ACCOMPLISH his purposes!

My friend, God is not giving people commands unreasonably, the laws (commands) were made after God created man, so the law was made for man and not the other way round! Mark 2:27

Jesus made it clear in his teachings that if man is able to love God and his neighbours, he has FULFILLED all necessary requirements! Matthew 22:40 compared to Romans 10:2-4

Jesus taught us to make peace with our neighbors and be prepared for God's kingdom when we will all work together as a family to make the earth a Paradise!

So if you are alive today to see a religious group claiming Christians out of thousands of other religious groups, and this outstanding group is able to form a global happy family of peace loving worshippers after catching people from different nations under the heavens, i think you should joyfully thank God that you are alive as an eyewitness when God's word is fulfilled! Micah 4:1-3 smiley

This is not the time to start quoting God's word against those fulfilling God's purpose, that's why Apostle Paul said "if you're able to see a group amongst whom LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other attributes of God's holy spirit is working, stop thinking of quoting any laws AGAINST THEM!" Galatians 5:22-23

Your argument about who or what Jesus stand for is useless if NOTHING is achieved with all your arguments, God purpose is what you're to focus on now and who are those fulfilling it!

The earth is gradually becoming a Paradise with all that Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved!

They have form one government globally (Governing Body) for all their members!

They've managed to gather over 8,500,000 loyal individuals together as obedient subjects who are fully prepared to take instructions!

They have settled all the racial prejudice in their midst, when others still kill themselves for racial differences!

They're prepared to start visiting people in their neighborhood, a sign that when resurrection begins there are fully competent and completely equipped workers who will go and teach the resurrected ones how to live in Paradise!

So if you're now arguing that they don't get who Jesus is or what he stands for, please what is the essence of your arguments? smiley

On the last day God will judge you based on how many people you loved?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
blueAgent:

On the last day God will judge you based on how many people you loved?

I'm claiming this as my portion!

So i'll say "AMEN in Jesus name!" smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm claiming this as my portion!

So i'll say "AMEN in Jesus name!" smiley

Don't claim anything without obeying God's word you cannot prove you love him, that's God's word not my.

◄ John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments;
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
blueAgent:

Don't claim anything without obeying God's word you cannot prove you love him, that's God's word not my.

◄ John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments

That's Jesus' statement Sir! smiley

He is the same person who replaced all the over 600 laws given to the Israelites with just two! Matthew 22:36-40
As his ministry intensified most people began agreeing with his idea! Luke 10:25-28

If you're able to LOVE God~ use your time to read, study, meditate and pray persistently to him.
And if you're able to LOVE your neighbor~ spend time with them to help them do the same.

Jesus said you're good to go for EVERLASTING LIFE! John 13:34-35

I know you'll be shocked when i joyfully say AMEN to what you said, because you uttered it with something else in mind NOT knowing that it's a blessing for righteous servants of God who are as confident as a LION! Revelations 5:5 wink
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Maximus69:

He is the same person who replaced all the over 600 laws given to the Israelites with just two! Matthew 22:36-40
As his ministry intensified most people began agreeing with his idea! Luke 10:25-28

If you're able to LOVE God~ use your time to read, study, meditate and pray persistently to him.
And if you're able to LOVE your neighbor~ spend time with them to help them do the same.

I know you'll be shocked when i joyfully say AMEN to what you said, because you uttered it with something else in mind NOT knowing that it's a blessing for righteous servants of God who are as confident as a LION! Revelations 5:5 wink

You are wrong Jesus never did away with all the commandments, especially the ten commandments.

You fail to understand that the 2 new commandments that people assume that Jesus gave were not different from the 10commandments.
Rather than be 2 new commandments the 2 commandments were a summary of the ten commandments.
When one loves God he will fulfill his obligation to God which are the first 5 commandments and if one love his neighbor he will fulfill the remaining 5 which are are demonstration of his love for his neighbor.

Some Bible verses to ponder on.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2019
blueAgent:

You are wrong Jesus never did away with all the commandments, especially the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

You fail to understand that the 2 new commandments that people assume that Jesus gave were not different from the 10commandments.
Rather than be 2 new commandments the 2 commandments were a summary of the ten commandments.
When one loves God he will fulfill his obligation to God which are the first 5 commandments and if one love his neighbor he will fulfill the remaining 5 which are are demonstration of his love for his neighbor.

Some Bible verses to ponder on.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

You hastily concluded something is wrong when you've not meditated thoroughly on the material presented to you! cheesy

Well God never raised any law above the others, there was nothing like superiority in all the over 600 laws God commanded Moses to write down for the children of Israel, whoever omits any of those laws is equally guilty of all! Joshua 8:43

God purposely penned down TEN of the laws on a stone tablet for two main reasons!
Firstly there was no nation under the heavens back then that's having such massive laws, so for the Israelites and their descendants to believe and continue remembering that those laws are divine God penned TEN down with his own fingers! It was to serve as a reminder for their generations after generations.

Secondly God instructed the Israelites to inculcate and impress those laws in hearts of their sons and daughters including the infants in their midst {Deuteronomy 6:6-9, 2Timothy 3:15} you and i know that there is no way an infant can memorize all that so it will be lot easier for their little ones and a stranger in their midst to quickly learn and remember "the first TEN" just as your little child could recite 1~10 offhand!

For your information Sir, all the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered God's laws because whatever each prophet said or did is impressed in the hearts of the people as part of what they needed to know!

It was the Samaritans who refused to accept any other book as inspired apart from the five books of Moses, that was why Jesus told them "You worship what you do not know (Satan the deceiver) we worship what we know (Jehovah the true God) salvation originates with the Jews" John 4:22

So when Jesus summarized everything into two laws he is telling his own followers that [b]there is no reason for any laws (commandments) if they're able to LOVE the true God and their neighbours, that's what he meant when he said "on these TWO (laws) all the (over 600) laws and the prophets HANGS!" Matthew 22:40

Notice what Jesus said there, "on these two all the laws HANGS and the PROPHETS" If Adam and Eve have practiced these TWO there won't be any need for any ADDITIONAL laws! Genesis 2:16-17

According to what Moses taught them, anyone that HANGS is CURSED! Numbers 25:4, Deuteronomy 21:22-23, Joshua 10:26
That's why Apostle Paul said "Christ is THE END of the law to those who believes" Romans 10:4
Meaning "All those laws seizes to exist IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTIANS, Christians need not study the laws that served as a covenant between God and Israelites but Jesus Christ (the mediator of another covenant)" Jeremiah 31:31-34 compared to Galatians 3:18-26

So my friend, Jesus has CANCELLED all those laws(commandments) and replaced them with just two, that's the reason why the Jews who so much cherish those laws rejected the Christ whom Moses (the mediator of the law covenant) already told them that is coming to teach them what they must do to gain salvation(Paradise)! Deuteronomy 18:15-18

If truthfully you believe in Jesus Christ, you have NO BUSINESS with the old covenant (Mosaic laws) Christ is our own law! Romans 10:4

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Maximus69:

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.

What if I read the Bible, pray to God, mediate,study and also spend time with my neighbors doing the same thing but I commit fornication, adultery, I lie, steal, envy others and use the name of God in vain. will I still go to Heaven?

If Not why?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
blueAgent:

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.

What if I read the Bible, pray to God, mediate,study and also spend time with my neighbors doing the same thing but I commit fornication, adultery, I lie, steal, envy others and use the name of God in vain. will I still go to Heaven?[

If Not why?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

It's you that needed to readjust your thinking Sir!

You can't MASTER the two together, you must leave one for the other. You can't be known as a zealous, industrious, dedicated preacher and teacher of God's word in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, and at the same time involved in those things!

That's why as a true Christian, YOU MUST GO, MEET THEM IN THEIR HOMES AND KNOCK ON PEOPLE'S DOORS in your neighborhood! Just imagine sleeping around with different men or ladies and at the same time the same you now carry you bag to go and knock on the door of the guy or lady whose wife or husband you're sleeping with! embarassed

Jesus did not do any of those things so if you're following his footsteps you will find it extremely difficult to engage in it! Romans 7:21-25

This is not like shouting in their streets like a nuisance without allowing anyone to QUESTION YOU! cheesy

It's either you're following those loyally doing the right thing and hypocritically hiding in their midst, but for you to be known (popular) in your neighborhood actively practicing both, sorry it's impossible!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses always encourage each and every member to make himself known within his/her neighborhood as one of Jehovah's Witnesses {1Timothy 4:15} because when people living in your neighborhood notice you practice any of those things it's them that will call your attention and tell you "certainly you're not one of them", why worrying and giving yourself headache on something you can't do! cheesy

It's OK if you wish to go to heaven but that's not the purpose why God created humans to be getting married here on earth {Luke 30:35-36} it came in to resolve an issue, those going to heaven will never get married because they will no more live in the flesh! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm.

It's you that needed to readjust your thinking Sir!

You can't MASTER the two together, you must leave one for the other. You can't be known as a zealous, industrious, dedicated preacher and teacher of God's word in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, and at the same time involved in those things!

That's why as a true Christian, YOU MUST GO, MEET THEM IN THEIR HOMES AND KNOCK ON PEOPLE'S DOORS in your neighborhood! Just imagine sleeping around with different men or ladies and at the same time the same you now carry you bag to go and knock on the door of the guy or lady whose wife or husband you're sleeping with! embarassed

Jesus did not do any of those things so if you're following his footsteps you will find it extremely difficult to engage in it! Romans 7:21-25

This is not like shouting in their streets like a nuisance without allowing anyone to QUESTION YOU! cheesy

It's either you're following those loyally doing the right thing and hypocritically hiding in their midst, but for you to be known (popular) in your neighborhood actively practicing both, sorry it's impossible!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses always encourage each and every member to make himself known within his/her neighborhood as one of Jehovah's Witnesses {1Timothy 4:15} because when people living in your neighborhood notice you practice any of those things it's them that will call your attention and tell you "certainly you're not one of them", why worrying and giving yourself headache on something you can't do! cheesy

It's OK if you wish to go to heaven but that's not the purpose why God created humans to be getting married here on earth {Luke 30:35-36} it came in to resolve an issue, those going to heaven will never get married because they will no more live in the flesh! smiley

Please be precise why can't I induge in such things?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
blueAgent:

Please be precise why can't I induge in BOTH things?

It is IMPOSSIBLE! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Maximus69:

You hastily concluded something is wrong when you've not meditated thoroughly on the material presented to you! cheesy

Well God never raised any law above the others, there was nothing like superiority in all the over 600 laws God commanded Moses to write down for the children of Israel, whoever omits any of those laws is equally guilty of all! Joshua 8:43

God purposely penned down TEN of the laws on a stone tablet for two main reasons!
Firstly there was no nation under the heavens back then that's having such massive laws, so for the Israelites and their descendants to believe and continue remembering that those laws are divine God penned TEN down with his own fingers! It was to serve as a reminder for their generations after generations.

Secondly God instructed the Israelites to inculcate and impress those laws in hearts of their sons and daughters including the infants in their midst {Deuteronomy 6:6-9, 2Timothy 3:15} you and i know that there is no way an infant can memorize all that so it will be lot easier for their little ones and a stranger in their midst to quickly learn and remember "the first TEN" just as your little child could recite 1~10 offhand!

For your information Sir, all the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered God's laws because whatever each prophet said or did is impressed in the hearts of the people as part of what they needed to know!

It was the Samaritans who refused to accept any other book as inspired apart from the five books of Moses, that was why Jesus told them "You worship what you do not know (Satan the deceiver) we worship what we know (Jehovah the true God) salvation originates with the Jews" John 4:22

So when Jesus summarized everything into two laws he is telling his own followers that [b]there is no reason for any laws (commandments) if they're able to LOVE the true God and their neighbours, that's what he meant when he said "on these TWO (laws) all the (over 600) laws and the prophets HANGS!" Matthew 22:40

Notice what Jesus said there, "on these two all the laws HANGS and the PROPHETS" If Adam and Eve have practiced these TWO there won't be any need for any ADDITIONAL laws! Genesis 2:16-17

According to what Moses taught them, anyone that HANGS is CURSED! Numbers 25:4, Deuteronomy 21:22-23, Joshua 10:26
That's why Apostle Paul said "Christ is THE END of the law to those who believes" Romans 10:4
Meaning "All those laws seizes to exist IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTIANS, Christians need not study the laws that served as a covenant between God and Israelites but Jesus Christ (the mediator of another covenant)" Jeremiah 31:31-34 compared to Galatians 3:18-26

So my friend, Jesus has CANCELLED all those laws(commandments) and replaced them with just two, that's the reason why the Jews who so much cherish those laws rejected the Christ whom Moses (the mediator of the law covenant) already told them that is coming to teach them what they must do to gain salvation(Paradise)! Deuteronomy 18:15-18

If truthfully you believe in Jesus Christ, you have NO BUSINESS with the old covenant (Mosaic laws) Christ is our own law! Romans 10:4

God bless you Sir! smiley

This pure story telling.

My friend define Sin.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Maximus69:

It is IMPOSSIBLE! smiley

Impossible has no meaning nor does it answer the question.
Why is fornication wrong or stealing?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
blueAgent:

They will soon tell you that the husband is superior to the wife
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

This pure story telling.

My friend define Sin.

Hmmmmmmmmm,

This is why i told you "you need Jehovah's Witnesses to help you out"

If by now you still find it difficult to DEFINE SIN, then you really really need to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses!

For your information, SIN was whatever God's faithful prophets kick against that's why the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered as the LAW. Because whatever any of God's prophets abhor is known as SIN!

But today God's only begotten son {John 3:16} who has been with the father from the beginning {John 1:1,18} has REDEFINED SIN by his WORDS, THOUGHTS and ACTIONS!

So you and i have to erase whatever imperfect humans who served as prophets taught Israelites in the past regarding SIN {Galatians 3:10-14} and fully comply with whatever protrudes out of the mouth of God's only begotten son "JESUS"! {Hebrew 1:1-2} Because the covenant between God and the Israelites through which those laws came into existence DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, since you're from another race!

Jesus is now in charge of all matters, including the judgment of both the living (you and i) and the dead (all Adam's descendants including those so called prophets), that's why his faithful followers calls Jesus "LORD" Act 2:36 !

So my friend, in a nutshell (SIN) is whatever Jesus abhors' that's why you need to be in the midst of those earnestly studying the Bible to assimilate the life and ministry of Jesus, that's the only means to unravel the works of Satan (SIN)! 1John 3:8 smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

Impossible has no meaning nor does it answer the question.

Why is fornication wrong or stealing?
My friend,
I'll be guiltless for FORNICATION and STEALING if Jesus had taught me how to do the two! smiley

You're no longer at EASE because you find it really difficult to refute what i'm typing!

That's FRUSTRATION!

Well FRUSTRATION comes when you're battling to establish what is not true or when you're trying to refute what is obvious! smiley

I wanted to leave you with your TRINITY friends but you keep quoting me as if you can REFUTE WHAT I'M TYPING!

For your information i'm one of God's servants today!
Silencing falsehood by the words of our mouth is our heritage.
So do not be amazed that you find it extremely difficult to CONDEMN our form of righteousness, it due to the fact that our righteousness is from JEHOVAH the "one and only TRUE GOD"!
Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.