Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend (6312 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend by Emescot(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
@Genset, please ignore all those that said he used and dumped you, let me explain what I think happened.

1. It could be that he was disappointed he didn't satisfy you enough in bed, and he is feeling bad since it must have crushed his ego. Solution: Call him and tell him you want to come over again, that you really missed how he made you feel, and you really wish to be with him, that would relax him and to him it's another opportunity to impress you, that should set him back to how it first started.

2. Maybe you made him that way. How?? Maybe you played hard to get for far too long, now it's his turn to play hard to get too.

3. Maybe your V was not as tight and sweet as he imagined.

4. Maybe he really is a player and you have been played.
All in All he has gotten what he needed from you, and as ubunja says, you have lost. Now you have to do the calling and following, he may have used you, it's left for you to decide if you want to be dumped. Regards

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
I agree completely. Atleast now i have a mans post to show those rascals condemning their girlfriends love for money and not them.

LMAOO!!
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
vivalavida:

And you fell for a snitch?
A backstabber?
Shame
grin I told him point blank that i didnt trust him, liked him but it wasnt love. Wanted to see if things would work well for us. Before when i was with my ex. This guy would hardly leave me alone, introduce me to his friends, he would just sit by my side without even talking, like he was satisfied with just my presence. After my bf cheated we tried working things out, to get back together. When this guy found out he got aggressive in a way. To cut a really long story short, after our discussion the "love" he had for me has seemingly "disappeared"
Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emescot:
@Genset, please ignore all those that said he used and dumped you, let me explain what I think happened.

1. It could be that he was disappointed he didn't satisfy you enough in bed, and he is feeling bad since it must have crushed his ego. Solution: Call him and tell him you want to come over again, that you really missed how he made you feel, and you really wish to be with him, that would relax him and to him it's another opportunity to impress you, that should set him back to how it first started.

2. Maybe you made him that way. How?? Maybe you played hard to get for far too long, now it's his turn to play hard to get too.

All in All he has gotten what he needed from you, and as ubunja says, you have lost. Now you have to do the calling and following, he may have used you, it's left for you to decide if you want to be dumped. Regards

Lol
na wa ooo
Notin wey women no go see for this life o
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

LMAOO!!
grin all those blasting gold diggers i am armed with this comment.

Imagine. Post like this encourage the entitlement mentality most of our girls have. Later nl males will create threads blasting women when they were the ones who added kerosene to hot coals.
Re: My Boyfriend by Emescot(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

Lol
na wa ooo
Notin wey women no go see for this life o

If I tell you wetin we men suffer for some women hand ehn u go pity huMANity and MANhood.grin Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by elmagnifico411(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
That’s where people get it wrong. Sex is btw two people and not just one person. He smashed u, and u smashed him return. When I begin to feel used, then you’d be broken hearted. When next he calls, don’t pick. Don’t expect any chat from him. Just put him at arms length, and when he decides to have a long talk, tell him u didn’t really feel him when u guys had sex. Talk like you don’t miss him at all. He’s deff. Gonna have a rethink.

I don’t know why men think once they’ve had sex with a woman, they’ve used the woman. More often than not, women use men to satisfy their sexual urges and we go with our shoulders held high that ‘I don knack that bae’, rubbish.

If u feel someone used u, then you’re used, but don’t forget, it takes 2 to tango .

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by Pubichairs(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

I don't get you tho
If you see a woman's naked body you will lose respect for her?
Why's that?You don't have a girlfriend?
And if you do have a woman in your life you haven't seen her unclothed before? Is that what is keeping you with her?

, are u pained?
Re: My Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

nigerian girl will give you advice? love and respect that YES only if you have money , amazing food? nigerian girl? madam wake up from your sleep this is nigeria

I feel sorry for you, dear. You've never had it good with women. Could it be something about you that makes you attract only the really empty-handed, no-good kind of women?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My take on it, we all need time to simmer down or it gets a little overwhelming. You guys were together not too long ago, he checked up on you afterwards, so there's nothing alarming there. He's probably just soaking it in so to speak & will resume with your usual routine after he's collected himself, misses you or whatever the case may be. Don't read too much into now because it's only been a couple of days after all. Don't be distant to him or act weird because he could just be getting himself together or whatever.

@bolded though..
This one too like......s*X

I don carry my bag run comot for this thread......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emescot:

Point 1 makes sense...
Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I feel sorry for you, dear. You've never had it good with women. Could it be something about you that makes you attract the really empty-handed, no-good kind of women?

Lol .. in Nigeria no money no honey end of story .
Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin all those blasting gold diggers i am armed with this comment.

Imagine. Post like this encourage the entitlement mentality most of our girls have. Later nl males will create threads blasting women when they were the ones who added kerosene to hot coals.

Don't mind 'em. Just let them do what they want. They blast women not knowing they're the ones who started the whole shii in the first place.
Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pubichairs:
, are u pained?

I'm not pained at all..just curious
Re: My Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emescot:

If I tell you wetin we men suffer for some women hand ehn u go pity huMANity and MANhood.grin Peace!!!

.Uuuuuurrrgghhhh
na 50:50 na... some men don suffer for women hand,some women don still suffer for men hand.

It's equal o
Re: My Boyfriend by AstroG: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2019
And you finally made sense for once in your lifetime shocked shocked

MannieA:

.Uuuuuurrrgghhhh
na 50:50 na... some men don suffer for women hand,some women don still suffer for men hand.

It's equal o

Re: My Boyfriend by AstroG: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Not withstanding the all stress,dramas and funds dispensed grin wink

AK6464:
who still campaigns after winning elections?

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:
Hi guys.... Please I need your opinion as usual. So I met a new guy (not so new as I have known him for 3 years now as friends).... So we officially started dating this year March or so.... He has been inviting me to come over to his place which I have been declining( he stays in another state).. So after the whole persuasion and all I gave in. His birthday was this August and I was not physically there and emotionally there as he said so I decided to make it up to him. I visited him during the weekend as his birthday was on a Tuesday.... When I got there he was so nice and all.... I was really excited. We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered as I am not a very sexual person. Now the problem is that the calls have drastically reduced. This is someone that could call me 10 times a day including chats and video calls. Before, he chats me up everyday buh since yesterday nothing. Even today, he just called and said 'shebi u are okay?' I was so shocked that I could not find the voice to reply him. I ended the call out of utter confusion.This is someone that we could talk over 1hr on the phone... Pls guys what could be the issue or am I overthinking??

Maybe he's embarrassed about his performance
Re: My Boyfriend by Soulmender: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2019
y'all are passing judgement on the guy already.. calm down babe, I think it's too early to conclude, observe him for few more days......call and chat him up if that'll make you feel better.
Re: My Boyfriend by Roddyricch1(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp +971505942021
I'll be anticipating
Re: My Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31am On Aug 28, 2019
AK6464:
who still campaigns after winning elections?
damn
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:

I feel so heartbroken right now.... He was sweet and all. I thought he was different... He was even telling me that sex is secondary to him in a relationship. So I shouldn't bother calling him or chatting him up
Sorry for the pains you're feeling right now.
But whatever don't kill you ,make you stronger & a better person.
I just hope you have learned your lesson, by inferring from your write up,I already picked out where you erred .
You fell for the sugarcoat ,like you wrote ; ",he was sweet & all that".
Won't you fall again when someone that's " sweet & all that " comes knocking at the door again ?
Your probability of falling is very very high,because most of your folks don't learn.
Most of you just think of the moment,the fun & not for once,think what's actually the underlying factor(s) for these moment I'm enjoying with these guy ?
When the guy finally achieve his underlying factor/goal,you all claim you where used & dumped.
Better luck next time sha.
Re: My Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 1:34am On Aug 28, 2019
What is it with ladies though? You turn down their sex proposal, problem.. You give in to sex, problem ...

And what will calls add to your life?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My take on it, we all need time to simmer down or it gets a little overwhelming. You guys were together not too long ago, he checked up on you afterwards, so there's nothing alarming there. He's probably just soaking it in so to speak & will resume with your usual routine after he's collected himself, misses you or whatever the case may be. Don't read too much into now because it's only been a couple of days after all. Don't be distant to him or act weird because he could just be getting himself together or whatever.

@bolded though..

I think the bolded is the reason he never call back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset please ignore all negative comments and move on. The guy just wanted the cookie and nothing more. I will advise you even cut communications with him because when it wants the cookie again he will put on the mr nice guy coat.
There are other better guys out there, you will surely find yours
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Emescot:

it's definitely a combo of 1 and 2...

OP! don't play the victim! work on yourself and your issues with intimacy because your prospective of sex can't be healthy. Let me ask you a question OP... can you bear to be alone without feeling lonely? if the answer is no then nobody wants your company so "playing hard to get" makes no sense. Be wise about your choice in men, and please stop settling because settlers are Destiny killers...
Re: My Boyfriend by DrayZee: 3:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honey we're one the same boat. Although in my case i told him no sex. (we are both virgins) his reply was, "okay nah we can still date." after that he stopped texting and calling. Once in a while, he'll send a fb message. This is the same person who destroyed my first relationship. My ex cheated and this guy is his close friend. He told me about the affair. Later he confessed his reason for snitching was cause he knew i would break up with my bf. And i would be available. Guys. angry
Hol up...You got with that guy? Even after you said he was manipulative?
Ah. I thought you had even ruled him out. I hope you aren't desperately looking for relationships angry
Re: My Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 3:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Emescot:

umm... When did I say this??
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded though..

Abeg u deserve a bottle of beer with dis advice u just gave..dis should b one of d Best av read today

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by zed7: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Sad but it looks like a 'chop and clean mouth' case. While I sympathise with you, it's not just a male thing, women also lead you on, collect money, attention and gifts and later turn a guy down.
Some people are users, that's just the way they are. My advice is to stop calling, if he decides to start the romance again, try not to fall for the come to my house persuasion. As for me, the woman I fell in love with was supposed to be a chop and no commitment kind of relationship until I realized I had an angel in my hands and I'd be foolish to let her go.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2019
He got what he wanted, simple. U can wait a week see if things go back to normal. If not, u can be sure that's why! Don't make any excuses for him after that. 24HOURS in a day, if a dude isn't contacting u it's cus he doesn't want to!! In this case cus he's gotten the thing which made him stick around all along. I'm not judging or blaming u but dis is one of the reasons why peeps, more so ladies, should stay away from premarital sex. Sorry girl.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 4:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

I think the bolded is the reason he never call back grin grin grin

Lol, but he did call back. He probably doesn't know he sucks. Most think they're fabulous grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video) / Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.