Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend (6299 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honey we're one the same boat. Although in my case i told him no sex. (we are both virgins) his reply was, "okay nah we can still date." after that he stopped texting and calling. Once in a while, he'll send a fb message. This is the same person who destroyed my first relationship. My ex cheated and this guy is his close friend. He told me about the affair. Later he confessed his reason for snitching was cause he knew i would break up with my bf. And i would be available. Guys. angry

Genset Pls dont blive her

She is a single mother of 2 from two different fathers

Han Han which kind virgin u be again after two?

Why are women so wicked like this? Mother of 2 for two men calling herself virgin

After all u better than those that did abortions na abi

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by DenreleDave(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:

I feel so heartbroken right now.... He was sweet and all. I thought he was different... He was even telling me that sex is secondary to him in a relationship. So I shouldn't bother calling him or chatting him up

U keep falling for the wrong men.. U dated his frnd and now u dating him.. After that, u will date his family member.. U r a sex tool my sister.

How can u date him and his frnd and had sex and yet u r not the sex freak type... Ur problem is spiritual..
I'm being honest with u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Do not feel bad if he dumps you after sex. Even if it took you years in dating before giving him sex he will still dump you after it. it's better been done early than wasting your time taking years before the act is done.
He never loved you, just normal guys pretence but knowing our intentions at first isn't possible.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend by freethesheeple(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:
Hi guys.... Please I need your opinion as usual. So I met a new guy (not so new as I have known him for 3 years now as friends).... So we officially started dating this year March or so.... He has been inviting me to come over to his place which I have been declining( he stays in another state).. So after the whole persuasion and all I gave in. His birthday was this August and I was not physically there and emotionally there as he said so I decided to make it up to him. I visited him during the weekend as his birthday was on a Tuesday.... When I got there he was so nice and all.... I was really excited. We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered as I am not a very sexual person. Now the problem is that the calls have drastically reduced. This is someone that could call me 10 times a day including chats and video calls. Before, he chats me up everyday buh since yesterday nothing. Even today, he just called and said 'shebi u are okay?' I was so shocked that I could not find the voice to reply him. I ended the call out of utter confusion.This is someone that we could talk over 1hr on the phone... Pls guys what could be the issue or am I overthinking??

lol....Kontinue sharing the pusssy till u find an aboki we go call call u 1000 times everyday...?Runs girls evey where
Re: My Boyfriend by Adedotguy: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:
Hi guys.... Please I need your opinion as usual. So I met a new guy (not so new as I have known him for 3 years now as friends).... So we officially started dating this year March or so.... He has been inviting me to come over to his place which I have been declining( he stays in another state).. So after the whole persuasion and all I gave in. His birthday was this August and I was not physically there and emotionally there as he said so I decided to make it up to him. I visited him during the weekend as his birthday was on a Tuesday.... When I got there he was so nice and all.... I was really excited. We had sex nothing special he is not really that good in bed but I was not bothered as I am not a very sexual person. Now the problem is that the calls have drastically reduced. This is someone that could call me 10 times a day including chats and video calls. Before, he chats me up everyday buh since yesterday nothing. Even today, he just called and said 'shebi u are okay?' I was so shocked that I could not find the voice to reply him. I ended the call out of utter confusion.This is someone that we could talk over 1hr on the phone... Pls guys what could be the issue or am I overthinking??

Hello Friend , Do you still have his whatsapp number ?
Update your DP with good wears, finest make up, slay well well
Konji will make him come back. Borrow 50k from him and you move
on.
Re: My Boyfriend by emmysolo2001(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

U keep falling for the wrong men.. U dated his frnd and now u dating him.. After that, u will date his family member.. U r a sex tool my sister.

How can u date him and his frnd and had sex and yet u r not the sex freak type... Ur problem is spiritual..
I'm being honest with u
......ur problem is spiritual.... SHIT THAT'S A GOOD ONE...... PLS KEEP THEM COMING. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend by coolh3ad(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honey we're one the same boat. Although in my case i told him no sex. (we are both virgins) his reply was, "okay nah we can still date." after that he stopped texting and calling. Once in a while, he'll send a fb message. This is the same person who destroyed my first relationship. My ex cheated and this guy is his close friend. He told me about the affair. Later he confessed his reason for snitching was cause he knew i would break up with my bf. And i would be available. Guys. angry

And you ended up dating that guy. For real?
Re: My Boyfriend by DrayZee: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. I told him i wasnt interested, didnt trust nor love him. He got angry alot. After begging to be the perfect bf. I said why not lets see if it would work. A week later... And im here. I think the whole things funny. Atleast i dont feel hurt. My heart wasnt in the relationship. I was even waiting for it to crash.
Hmm...Just chill alright. You'll meet some new people soon enough...in Uni. There's not really any point trying to get with those from your secondary school cuz you'll eventually separate and things will have to end in a short time.
Re: My Boyfriend by Taavon2: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Women, women. Especially Naija women.
This is why I believe that sex should come first before dating most times. If you had knacked before the relationship, all these feelings wouldn't have come up. Cos after the knacks if you guys were going to be together it would be clear. This can only work sef if Naija babes stop seeing knacks as one special thing they give away, rather than a mutually enjoyable activity. The generation they are thinking of has ended and even that year knacks bin de go down on a low.

A lot of info is missing here for advice purposes, Genset. Eg. Was it previously an online sturv? If not, did you guys meet regularly prior to the knacks? Make we no jump into conclusions.
Re: My Boyfriend by galadima77(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Everyday guys are being dumped for whatever reason... So it's no biggie a lady being dumped.

Move on please, it's a harsh world
Re: My Boyfriend by HendrixxAmadi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:
lol the issue is that you’re boring and selfish ..you always waiting for him to call or text but do you also call him as much as he calls you?? Same prob with most Nigerian girls..always one sided love with them and they want all the attention but never giving half of it..same toxic traits
Re: My Boyfriend by Sammy555(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
you switched between friends? wow just wow

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Sammy555(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
dingbang:
What is it with ladies though? You turn down their sex proposal, problem.. You give in to sex, problem ...

And what will calls add to your life?
lmao
Re: My Boyfriend by Sammy555(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. I told him i wasnt interested, didnt trust nor love him. He got angry alot. After begging to be the perfect bf. I said why not lets see if it would work. A week later... And im here. I think the whole things funny. Atleast i dont feel hurt. My heart wasnt in the relationship. I was even waiting for it to crash.
I'm sorry if this might sound offensive but I'm not trying to be rude, how old are you guys to be honest?
Re: My Boyfriend by dottozil: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:

I feel so heartbroken right now.... He was sweet and all. I thought he was different... He was even telling me that sex is secondary to him in a relationship. So I shouldn't bother calling him or chatting him up

Sorry but have you tried asking him what the matter is, there might be something bordering him and we guys don't have the heart to keep things in mind we must definitely act, try talking things with him and if he doesn't want you any more pls move on you'll definitely find someone better.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sammy555:
I'm sorry if this might sound offensive but I'm not trying to be rude, how old are you guys to be honest?
Im 16 the guys turning 17 next month.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sammy555:
you switched between friends? wow just wow
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:

your 16? and at 16 i never even know wetin be girlfriend or boyfriend . instead of you to focus on your books , kai this generation is finished

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
DrayZee:

Hmm...Just chill alright. You'll meet some new people soon enough...in Uni. There's not really any point trying to get with those from your secondary school cuz you'll eventually separate and things will have to end in a short time.
True. This was during our neco exam.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
mmadu4:

your 16? and at 16 i never even know wetin be girlfriend or boyfriend . instead of you to focus on your books , kai this generation is finished
grin I even tried. First bf in ss3. Most of my mates had theirs since junior secondary school.
Re: My Boyfriend by mmadu4: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin I even tried. First bf in ss3. Most of my mates had theirs since junior secondary school.

well what have you achieved from that so far dear? it seems you cant keep none of them ,. if your being honest about your age which i kinda doubt , you have lots of growing up to do , even your boyfriends cos you dont expect a boy who is not 17 yet to be who you want him to be ,
Re: My Boyfriend by Sammy555(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
oh okay I get it..... enjoy
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

Genset Pls dont blive her

She is a single mother of 2 from two different fathers

Han Han which kind virgin u be again after two?

Why are women so wicked like this? Mother of 2 for two men calling herself virgin

After all u better than those that did abortions na abi
Davey dear. You are boring me. You remind me of a neighbours dog that keeps barking time without end. At first i was fascinated. Intrigued by this queer animal. But after a day and another i just got tired.
a lunatic draws attention to himself but later he might get to used to that people hardly realize he's there. You've gotten to that point.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
mmadu4:

well what have you achieved from that so far dear? it seems you cant keep none of them ,. if your being honest about your age which i kinda doubt , you have lots of growing up to do , even your boyfriends cos you dont expect a boy who is not 17 yet to be who you want him to be ,
You are very right. Thanks. I have made a personal decision to keep love aside. Im not ready for a relationship. Now its school then career.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

Data Money Wardrobe materials Make up materials School fees Act like a father for you Feed you Suck ur pussy Suck ur boobs

What can you offer
Cant leave me alone? Thats cute.
Re: My Boyfriend by Xmen149(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Genset please ignore all negative comments and move on. The guy just wanted the cookie and nothing more. I will advise you even cut communications with him because when it wants the cookie again he will put on the mr nice guy coat.
There are other better guys out there, you will surely find yours

lets stop all this,she was not raped. Both agreed and did their thing.

sex is both ways. if woman no like/want am she for no accept am
Re: My Boyfriend by Xmen149(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Genset:

i dnt want to believe you are 16 too like Blackivy27 ,.

if he is ghosting you he will never call back but he did

What else happened,like your story is not complete,he was sweet but were you also sweet to him? (i believe two of you have different personalities that he found out its not compatible after meeting you) or you did something that turned him off b4 you left.

both of you consented and had sex(you either enjoyed it or you didn't, dnt feel entitled,he did not take anything away from your body after the sex or did he? )

have you tried chatting him up and he did not respond(rship is a two way thing you know),some men tend to relax a bit and push more energy to more productive departments in their life (energy to run a relationship at times is lower than the one used for pursuing ladies around cheesy )

If not,.then it was a game from time.Again if it was a game you would have known b4 now bcs a gamer will give you "all his time when he gives you his time",but will never give you "all his time anytime" right from start... smiley

There was this girl i once had high hopes for,after much sweet sweet talks on phone she visited to stay for a while. thats where i found out we are better together on the phone than physical.

Apart from good conservationist, wont cook even as i leave cash b4 going 2work i still come bk to make food for both of us,see it as a competition when i ask her to do something,yell at when ever she get the opportunity.

I made sure i gave her all the sweet treatment a lady deserve cos i know she aint COMING BACK.

Till today she never know,but angry i cut the whole thing off (we do hello) the way your guy is doing now. two worlds that thought they are one
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
He calls you 10 times a day, even video calls. Is he that jobless? cheesy . He said you weren't there emotionally and physically? shu? and you feel for the blackmail. grin . Dude is a First class player. A smooth Casanova! grin . He knows how and what to finger in you.

The truth is no sane / responsible guy will call a lady he isn't engaged to or in a serious/long relationship with that much. A man chases a lady he has deep feelings for with pride and to be that important you have to worth more than calls, sweet words and emotional manipulations. Babe you fell cheap.

Well deed is done, just pick yourself up, focus more, upgrade yourself and live at peace. Don't push him away, don't draw him closer. Let him sort himself out but if he comes back, let him know you aren't cheap.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Xmen149:

lets stop all this,she was not raped. Both agreed and did their thing.

sex is both ways. if woman no like/want am she for no accept am

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity / Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On? / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.