Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity (6257 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
I created a new account because my other account is not so anonymous anymore.

Nlanders, I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

Some months ago... 3 months ago to be exact I started dating this pretty girl, dark skinned, tall and shapely. She is everything I want in a woman and more. What made me fall in love with her was how open-minded she was and the deep conversations we have.

When we started dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but wanted to wait until marriage before we have sex and I consented.

So one day we were discussing about 20th century Japan and geisha's, when she told me about a peculiar custom called the mizuage among Japanese geishas, she told me it was a custom where young geisha's sold their virginity before becoming proper geishas.

I was intrigued and asked her what she thought about it, she only shrugged and told me she too had auctioned off her virginity.

I was shocked when she said that. She said that was how she got the money to start off her business and doesn't regret it one bit. She also told me she auctioned it online and it was with a white man, she said the man who disvirgined her gave her the option of being his mistress but she declined, to her it was just a business tansaction.

I've been thinking and I don't know how to even feel about this thing.

It doesn't sit well with me but I understand why she did it, she's from a very poor home and she's the bread winner of her family.

Nairalanders I need your opinions.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Hintona(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wahala no dey ever finish grin

At least she was sincere with you.
But come to think of it, is it not better than giving it out cheaply?

I presume she's an adult and so has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Tookool(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's better than giving it to a college boyfriend for nothing and at the end of the day, she'd still e sneaking to go see him while dating you. She's never going to meet the white guy again, she also has a business which would be beneficial to you both

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by TheUndercover: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Whenever I read some guy's story when describing the girl they met, I laugh anytime I come about something like "she's everything I want in a woman". You can never know a woman's or a man's true character until you live with that person. Most romantic relationships started with the soul mate myth too. The woman you marry is not the woman you divorce.

DUMP that bitch as soon as possible, if she can use her body as a business transaction and doesn't feel anything about it, how will she regret it when you get married to her? Do not let oxytocin block your inner eyes. You can see it written all over the wall. Remember, you have a lot more to lose as a man if things goes south.

A girl telling you she sold her virginity in exchange for cash is already a red flag. She was even making you wait for sex and she's not a virgin, like seriously?? Because you're waiting until you marry her? This is why Men keep falling to the sex scam. A man in love is incomplete until he's married - then he's FINISHED. A man in love is like a clipped coupon, it's time to cash in.

Men, if a lady says "every woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body", that lady is 100% likely to be a hoe if not already one.

Never venture into "no sex till marriage" scam with any lady that isn't a VERIFIED VIRGIN. I'm not talking about anal sex virgins, romance virgins, BJ virgins and the likes. It's a risky business.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by harmargedon: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Poor man. You would have taken it for free
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by MickzyDonald: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
She sold her virginity...

Oga go to sperm collectors and sell those cells of so the score can be even, you might even make more than her who knows
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by chatinent: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ignore your partner's past.

I hate it when one party plays victim in relationships. You are not innocent!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by MrGrimm: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Whenever I read some guy's story when describing the girl they meet I laugh anytime I come about something like "she's everything I want in a woman". You can never know a woman's or a man's true character until you live with that person. Most romantic relationships started with the soul mate myth too. The woman you marry is not the woman you divorce.

DUMP that bitch as soon as possible, if she can use her body as a business transaction and doesn't feel anything about it, how will she regret it when you get married to her? Do not let oxytocin block your inner eyes. You can see it written all over the wall.

A girl telling you she sold her virginity in exchange for cash is already a red flag. She was even making you wait for sex and she's not a virgin, like seriously?? Because you're waiting until you marry her? This is why Men keep falling to the sex scam. A man in love is incomplete until he's married - then he's FINISHED. A man in love is like a clipped coupon, it's time to cash in.

Men, if a lady says "every woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body", that lady is 100% likely tomorrow at be a hoe if not already one.

Never venture into "no sex till marriage" scam with any lady that isn't a VERIFIED VIRGIN. I'm not talking about anal sex virgins, romance virgins, BJ virgins and the likes. It's a risky business.
You are the only one I've seen saying something reasonable, if this is a true story (I think it is), that girl is stupid. Being poor doesn't mean you should be a thief, ritual killer or a prostitute.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hintona:

I presume she's an adult and so has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

All you women have prostitution demon in ur souls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by CandyOps(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
I really don't understand the obsession u guys have with a woman's virginity. Except you like a little blood on your pee pee when doingg it.

**I feel nauseated already

**And off the records.. why on earth would you have that kinda deep discussions with your babe, bruh? The duck are you discussing the Japanese geisha culture with your girl for, bro?!

Like tf mehn.. no wonder you're getting zero pussy.

Guys, girls don't 'love' the same way guys do. So bonding with her like she's a bro and discussing The Theory Of Relativity and some other deep shit like your finances actually kills attraction.

The only deep discussions I have with girls I'm interested in is prolly when I tell her what to put on when she's coming over and what type of panties I want her to have on when she's coming over not some Eistein bullcrap!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
I doubt she would have any dignity left in her. You should just advise her not to tell her future husband so that he wouldn't be tagging this with any marital hiccups. Of course, I know you, OP, are already planning to japa.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Xxx123xxx(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Some months ago... 3 months ago to be exact I started dating this pretty girl, dark skinned, tall and shapely. She is everything I want in a woman and more. What made me fall in love with her was how open-minded she was and the deep conversations we have.

When we started dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but wanted to wait until marriage before we have sex and I consented.

So one day we were discussing about 20th century Japan and geisha's, when she told me about a peculiar custom called the mizuage among Japanese geishas, she told me it was a custom where young geisha's sold their virginity before becoming proper geishas.

I was intrigued and asked her what she thought about it, she only shrugged and told me she too had auctioned off her virginity.

I was shocked when she said that. She said that was how she got the money to start off her business and doesn't regret it one bit. She also told me she auctioned it online and it was with a white man, she said the man who disvirgined her gave her the option of being his mistress but she declined, to her it was just a business tansaction.

It doesn't sit well with me but I understand why she did it, she's from a very poor home and she's the bread winner of her family.

.So outright strangers should help you suggest how to feel about the matter or you just want to catch cruise plus You said you like that she's open minded there you have it opened minded discus and you ears can't believe what they just heard. You can't handle this chick.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
na palliative na grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Someone sold hers for $3.9million, it might not be morally right but it is her property and her rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2021
@Op

Help me ask her how she auctioned it and the platform she used.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Are you a Virgin yourself? She was even honest enough to tell you about her past and you are here on Nairaland whining. If you want to call it quits, then tell her. Good luck finding a Virgin or a girl who probably has given all of herself out free of charge to all interested persons and won't even tell you anything about her sexcapades.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

All you women have prostitution demon in ur souls

Says the guy who probably regularly snick out to sleep with oloshos in their different shape, sizes and colours and has their phone numbers and addresses. You have no moral right nor justification to make such sick and senseless generalizations when you at least have a mother and sisters as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by duduade: 3:21am On Apr 18, 2021
I want to believe you both ain't Nigerians... An average Nigerian girl head is dull and doesn't know anything

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Originalsly: 3:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Hmmm...... she auctioned her virginity.... a White man was the highest bidder... and he travelled to Nigeria to take her virginity. Really? Bro.... if you want to have sex with her it will not be free. Do you even know how much is her minimum bid? Learn to read writings on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Duplexxx: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Superstitious everywhere
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Lovethaa: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Better than selling it to Yahoo ritualist that will disvirgin her and still collect her destiny
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Hintona:

Wow!!! I love women they have excuse for everything they do.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by ibkonekt(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

this is why we advice simps and weak men to hear the perspective of the redpill. female nature, manipulation, lies, shaming tactics, zero accountability. you will never understand until you listen to how women have been since the beginning of time. you are obviously been viewed as a simp. if a truly worthy guy like say Chris Hemsworth (thor) came to date her, she will open her vagina to him in 3 seconds

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nazgul: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2021
She didn't auction her virginity.

* She's a runs girl

* She sleeps with men for cash

* She started her business by sleeping with countless men and billing them.

* She used that lie to make you see her as an honest, sincere and decent person.

* No white man will pay any Nigerian girl up to 500k for sex. Virgin or not, their their white skin qualifies them for any girl of their choice, cos most Nigerian girls have low self-esteem.

* She'll sleep with any of your guys (for an agreed fee) you give her number too to confirm what I'm saying.

* She's sensing weakness in you and is planing to use it to her advantage so she can rope you as a perfect husband while practicing her whóredooms

* If you don't let her be, it will end in premium tears.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
maryjames9:

Says the guy who probably regularly snick out to sleep with oloshos in their different shape, sizes and colours and has their phone numbers and addresses. You have no moral right nor justification to make such sick and senseless generalizations when you at least have a mother and sisters as well.

U think so foolish ....u think everyone has dead morals or low confidence like u.... y should I sleep with a prostitute... a dirty thing that allows all d1cks to enter them...I c prostitutes as dirty toilets ... go 4k urself bloody simp

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2021
grin
Sold her virginity?

Chaii, chebi virginity don turn to commodity wey people dey buy and sell na ?

Like I do tell my real dudes,that do not forget to make your peace of mind be your utmost priority..

Now that you've found out,what is expected of a real dude to do is simply by walking away or just lock up and move on with your life..

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Sammy07: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2021
My problem Is why you must create a new account undecided
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2021
chatinent:
Ignore your partner's past.

I hate it when one party plays victim in relationships. You are not innocent!

Will she also ignore ur past financial mistakes if it resulted to ur brokeness... why are some niggers strong simps...these same ladies they foolishly support will still disgrace them they moment they have nothing to gain from them cos women are the most selfish beings ever created.... they scream equality towards the situations that favour them...they want equal pay in sports, protesting for it...but will never protest equality when it comes to recruitment and deployment in the army

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Hintona:

Now u say she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wanna do with her body ...but tomorrow when she has damaged herself morally and changes , u will now say it was in her past and deserves another chance for a fool to suffer the consequences of her actions ... women will do stupid things not considering the fact that they would get married someday

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2021
MrGrimm:

You are the only one I've seen saying something reasonable, if this is a true story (I think it is), that girl is stupid. Being poor doesn't mean you should be a thief, ritual killer or a prostitute.

Thats y I avoid women from poor backgrounds like a plague...they do unbearable sexual stuff for money and will end up saying " do not judge " they phrase they use to commit all sorts of sexual immorality

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Video Of Madman Sleeping With A Food Seller For Money Goes Viral [watch] / Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? / Role Of Giving In Relationships. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.