Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54575 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
OsuAmaka:
I hope she is a feminist. An exact graphical illustration of what feminists deserve

-Osu Amaka
[/s]
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by icon91(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Midas01: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fool, are women the ones committing 90% of the crime and violence in the world. The idiot you're supporting will not only serve jail time but will have his future dented as well just as Chris Brown's career hasn't remained the same since beating Rihanna. Keep supporting trash.
Oduduwa707:
As much as I don't condone this, I refuse to have any remorse whatsoever for any lady that gets treated like this. cool
The way these devilish b!tches treat their fellow human (innocent minors, house helps, etc) sef... you go know say dem pass devil. angry

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Olorunnim:
Where in the write up did it say she's his Gf?
WAA SHA SI GOOGLE NI grin
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Graphic!!!
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Olorunnim:
Someone points a gun at you, you grappling with the person would you just let the person go? you don't know what she did. I support something like this, if it's In preservation of ones life or the life of loved one.

What are you even saying?.. Are we gonna compare the physical prowess of a man and woman?...Look at that picture, and tell me if that was done in self defense or in a rare terrible fit of insane rage... Deep down, you know that lady was viciously struck repeatedly even when she was in no position to retaliate.

You guys don't understand the prevalence and forms of domestic violence...

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by doitforyou(f): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Your comment covers "Unless she physically assaulted him first" There is no self defense for a verbal assault. I was replying to people that said a verbal assault was justification for a physical beat down. This is not an unreasonable decision this was a crime, a crime that would be subsequently judged by his peers and society.

Olorunnim:
What if it she attempted to rub him of his life or the life of a loved one ? You've not been in situations where you had to take Seemingly unreasonable decisions so don't judge yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sometimes, I am glad that Nigerian men are showing their true colours on the front page of this forum. Foreigners are usually first bombarded with Nairaland pages when they research about Nigeria.
At least, they will known the psychology of the average Nigerian men and know what Nigerian women suffer in their hands.

I am sure the foreign ladies will also start to appreciate their men more. It amazes me when they freak over Nigerian men, like they have no idea what they are getting into. You see the thought process of those on the front page, 80% of Nigerian men think this way...

Just imagine the kind of comments coming from this men in 2019. A woman is severely battered and all the comments are about how funny it is and how women are worse than devils. .I am sure you will be saying same if it was your mother or sister that was battered like that by a man like you!

You all are a big disgrace to civilization.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ok maybe that will reset her silly brain because I don't how stupid would you be trying to manage a violent bitch.

When you advise the next you will here oh I still love him oh he will change oh he just need help and the rest nonsense so woman go treat yoyrself ok.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by HabaHaba: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.

I know why.

Because the second & third pics gives you new Memes for Form Shifting Spirits. Hahhahaa.

By the way, the Niggur bad Gan! Walahi, if I be her brother, hmmmmmm, him go chop him shit mehn!!
Fu k!!!!!!
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by monex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
DeraNwamazi:
Who knows what the lady did.

No tolerance for Violence means we dont care what the victim did except the victim initiated the violence.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

What are you even saying?.. Are we gonna compare the physical prowess of a man and woman?...Look at that picture, and tell me if that was done in self defense or in a rare terrible fit of insane rage... Deep down, you know that lady was viciously struck repeatedly even when she was in no position to retaliate.

You guys don't understand the prevalence and forms of domestic violence...
I'm of the legal profession, most adults I'm my father's Family is of the same I've seen things in the courtroom you wouldn't believe we're done by women.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by monex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
thesicilian:
We only see physical injuries from the beating of the woman, we cannot see and photograph the emotional assaults and emasculating insults she heaps on him that might have led to the beating.

maybe we should forgive women who use acid to bathe their cheating husbands afterall we cannot see and photograph the emotional trauma she went through as a result of his cheating

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by BoboKush(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
I think this is what yoruba people mean wen they say. "o fo le nu"
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omo,see as d guy polite dis girl face
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
A woman has her mouth and a man has his muscles; while I support freedom of expression by both parties with their God given talents, all things must be done in moderation...haba this is too much na angry
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Vladtin: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
what are you even saying?no matter the provocation. If she attacks you first. Pick a side
Haha.. grin
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by NACE13: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chai! Did the dude do a tag team with Mike Tyson and Anthony Joshua? This is bad mehn but it's very rare for a man to just beat a woman this bad.

I remember the day one of my ex slapped me. Mehn, as I no beat am silly that day, I knew I can overcome any thing coming from a woman. I asked her why she did it and she couldn't utter a word. I told her straight that it should never happen again else I go beat am silly, if she likes let her call her brothers and uncles, me sef brothers and friends.
Most women have gotten too comfortable with this "real men don't raise their hands on a woman" thing that they believe they can do anything/misbehave and get away with it.

I am not supporting this form of violence but some people just need to be know their place and sometimes, you use force to do it

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by BlessingsIk(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Like seriously?
Terrible!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Vladtin: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
cococandy:
Your father is an imbecilee
And you married one, no wonder you so uncouth and disrespectful. No one to put you in check, always barking like a rabid dog when issues like this pop up but won't go against it if the man were the victim. If your husband no dey beat you well one day someone else will..

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Reeberry: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy
She don talk spoil, the Man don use blow shift her mouth grin

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

You know your man is hot tempered, yet you won't stop nagging and abusing him.
The kind of madness you guys have turned to just to hit against the females these days is alarming. You sure say you get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Robbers Spend Six Hours In Victim’s House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.