Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54574 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by shilenji(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Coldfeets:

You just don't know the full weight and meaning of what you just said.
i do now, dont I? I am not even sure..
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
DKM123:

As for you, you are obviously an agbero who unfortunately has access to the internet.

Yep, I am agbero but have dated women prettier and brainy than your little and frustrated self .

If you do anyhow , you go see anyhow .
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by smooooooth: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2019
Op na lie, na trailer go don jam this woman.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2019
GoldChest:

Yep, I am agbero but have dated women prettier and brainy than your little and frustrated self .

If you do anyhow , you go see anyhow .

See this one! grin .

First of all, from the way you have been replying comments on this thread and making sure everyone knows you are a woman beater, it is hilarious that you of all people will want to for what ever reason make me envious of the imaginary girl you are dating. Plus e clear say women don do you strong thing.

I genuinely and sincerely would not even pray for my worst enemy to have anything to do with you, walahi!�

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2019
DKM123:

See this one! grin .

First of all, from the way you have been replying comments on this thread and making sure everyone knows you are a woman beater, it is hilarious that you of all people will want to for what ever reason make me envious of the imaginary girl you are dating. Plus e clear say women don do you strong thing.

I genuinely and sincerely would not even pray for my worst enemy to have anything to do with you, walahi!�

Woman do me strong thing ? I swear na dat day she go meet her creator .

I'm not really a gangster or a thuggy thuggy person but, any woman wey first raise hand hit on me or my love ones, don die dat day .

Someone on this thread said a girl he dated once slapped him ...
If I no pull the girl on her collar and smash her stupid head on the brick, make I faint .
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by xtivin2: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2019
GoldChest:
Lets hear the man's side of the story too before judging because so many women are worst than the devil .
So if this were to be your sister, you will need to hear a story?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by LaBebe: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2020
She will go back to him. They like their thugs!

BW has been brainwashed to accept this type of nonsense and the fact that some people find this funny tells you how black the heart of the black male truly is. black males are ugly and toxic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Robbers Spend Six Hours In Victim’s House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.