Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54572 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
daddytime:
Jeeeez....
Dude is a demon with zero feelings.

Hard to believe before and after pics are of the same person.

herdsmens standard.... that guy must be a herdsman
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Archyd: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, Brit brat?

I don't know...
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
may the same fate befall your daughters and sisters
may they get beaten to a coma by their boyfriends
ekwensu
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy
She don talk spoil, the Man don use blow shift her mouth grin

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

You know your man is hot tempered, yet you won't stop nagging and abusing him.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by livinbygrace: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
And so what?This is the type of man most ladies like (bad boy),so I don’t have any pity for them.Dont be surprised the lady might still go back to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
What if the lady na kidnapper or a Jubril supporter..

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Stakeholders(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
And if SARs shoot this man on his leg I will think SARs are brutal being not knowing that he will deserve it. I pray he face the consequence of his action. I don't think fellow human beings deserve to be being like this
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Archyd: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ekwensu

Ma, why are you bringing unnecessary curse upon yourself, from what he said, he didn't hurt you in anyway, he didn't hurt the lady in question either...
You just jumped in to rain curses on him??

I'm sorry, but you're wrong

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
texazzpete:
Only a clown will be asking what she did to the man.

No matter the provocation, you should only throw hands at anyone who tries to attack you first.
what are you even saying?no matter the provocation. If she attacks you first. Pick a side

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

Some women have have very foul mouths. They forget that words hurt more than beating. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I laffed out tears from my eyes

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by oodua1stson: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

I don't think anybody can defend this kind of barbarity.

Stop reasoning like a psycho

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by IamPlato(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

common Sense Is What You Lack And Its Affecting You physically
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

A real man will not even lay hands on a woman, least of all doing what was shown above... You poorly raised negroes know nothing about being real men. This generation of cowards disgusts me. undecided
Someone points a gun at you, you grappling with the person would you just let the person go? you don't know what she did. I support something like this, if it's In preservation of ones life or the life of loved one.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
women talk too much... don't talk when your man is talking
and does that warrant the nonsense above for your sister?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
This is very very bad but truth be told, a man cannot be in his right frame of mind and decide to dent his gf like dis. There is more to the story cos i dnt knw what else to say to dem witout hearing frm the other party. angry
Where in the write up did it say she's his Gf?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Next time, please add EXTREMELY GRAPHIC pics. I can't even look at the pics twice. sad
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
doitforyou:
Unless the man's injuries are identical to the girl's own, or she physically assaulted him first then there is NO justification for this assault. Verbal assault is NO justification for a physical retaliation. He is in a civilized country where the law actually works, there is no legal provision for a defense of a verbal assault, so he will do jail time, rightfully so. Men need not to be emotional and weak but have common sense and self control. All he needed to do was walk away and delete her from his life.

What if it she attempted to rub him of his life or the life of a loved one ? You've not been in situations where you had to take Seemingly unreasonable decisions so don't judge yet.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:
[s]

Because Na woman ?

Nonsense

Why not wait till we see the picture of the man after the fight before passing judgement [/s]
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
cococandy:
Typical idiot

How many men who abused him has he beaten up?
You can't be a judge, Because you use your heart to carry out decisions and judgement it may not be abuse It may be something else.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

you mean such abuse is justified for anything she must have done.

I will agrees with your post if you will tolerate such level of abuse for your sister.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Smh cry
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ekwensu
Where did the Write up say she's his Girlfriend? oooo

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by LongThickPenis(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wish someone can do this to Tacha and risk disqualification on BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nothing should justify such abuse towards any girl, let alone the one you claim to love.

I will always continue saying it. The man should be able to subject his anger than the woman could control her tongue or hand.

If your lady hit, the only way to prove your manliness is to ignore her, not hitting her back.

You don't act with your lady the way you will act with your fellow man on the street or neighbourhood.

I can't in anyway justify any form of abuse on my sister. Not even her husband will i tolerate it for let alone one stupid boy that called himself boyfriend.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by lilytender: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Our Father in Heaven, please forgive me for laughing my a-ss out over this terrible picture.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by friendlyadvice: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
cry haters will say she looks like grilled chicken
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by TSRC: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
She no get brother?
This is too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.