Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54573 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by akajos4real: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
If this girl were to be my sister, I will break the guys JAW and one of his legs. The Idiot I am sure is insulted everyday by his male colleagues and I wonder how many he has pounded like this. There is no justification for any man to beat a woman. The idiot is a winkling and a PIG. The guy will not stop and if the girl's parents do not get her out the PIG will KILL her one day.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
She will go back to him. They like their thugs!

Sure..
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is what many ladies love. A man who treats them like trash and reset their brains with this kind of beating. That is why they dump those guys that really love and care about them only to throw themselves at some scallywags who would treat them like trash. I don't pity this lady because I know she'll still go on her knees and beg this same aszhole to take her back.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
texazzpete:
Only a clown will be asking what she did to the man.

No matter the provocation, you should only throw hands at anyone who tries to attack you first.
See you, so if the woman first hit the man, the man has no right to defend himsef?

If you judge by women mouth u go kill them, thats why i like hearing from both parties, i dont support domestic violence.
See as tacha insult mike, if na outside na slap go settle am.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
tintingz:
Whatever the lady has done is not even the case(except if she's guilty of something that's against the law), it's the physical violence that will land the guy to jail. If you have issues with someone report it to the authorities.

Now the guy will be spending years in jail or pay huge money for damages.

Stop posting to get women likes

Only sissy niggas does that ..

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

A real man will not even lay hands on a woman, least of all doing what was shown above... You poorly raised negroes know nothing about being real men. This generation of cowards disgusts me. undecided

Keep forming real man till she stabs you to death and your pictures littered all over the social media with headline "Man killed by his girlfriend photos".

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zane2point4:

See you, so if the woman first hit the man, the man has no right to defend himsef?

My brother, re-read my post when you are sober. When did I say the man has no right to defend himself if attacked?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
DKM123:
Sometimes, I am glad that Nigerian men are showing their true colours on the front page of this forum. Foreigners are usually first bombarded with Nairaland pages when they research about Nigeria.
At least, they will known the psychology of the average Nigerian men and know what Nigerian women suffer in their hands.

I am sure the foreign ladies will also start to appreciate their men more. It amazes me when they freak over Nigerian men, like they have no idea what they are getting into. You see the thought process of those on the front page, 80% of Nigerian men think this way...

Just imagine the kind of comments coming from this men in 2019. A woman is severely battered and all the comments are about how funny it is and how women are worse than devils. .I am sure you will be saying same if it was your mother or sister that was battered like that by a man like you!

You all are a big disgrace to civilization.

To Hell with your civilization

Any woman that misbehaves will be seriously dealt with

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Jaysas1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
No mata wat she has done......ahba dis isn't fair...it's not abt her bin a lady buh it's abt taking laws Into ur hands
DeraNwamazi:
Who knows what the lady did.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Keep forming real man till she stabs you to death and your pictures littered all over the social media with headline "Man killed by his girlfriend photos".

Let's critically and objectively consider your perspective, for the sake of argument... How does lynching her, after disarming her, almost to the point of death make him any different from her? What if she had died, or suffered permanent brain damage? You think a jury would be lenient and let him walk?... Please, come up with a better argument.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Let's critically and objectively consider your perspective, for the sake of argument... How does lynching her, after disarming her, almost to the point of death make him any different from her? What if she had died, or suffered permanent brain damage? You think a jury would be lenient and let him walk?... Please, come up with a better argument.

Ever heard of the word "Self Defence" before ?

I will beat anything and anyhow to defend myself .

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is a wicked act that must be condemn with all amount of seriousness.

A man is not suppose to lay his hands on a woman despite the magnitude of the offence committed. I know women are funny at times in displaying what they are gifted with " vocal power" but you shouldn't follow them as it might be frustrating to calm the consequencies of your actions.

Some ladies don't have value for themselves anymore and when this happen, men will be using you as a punching bag and your vocal and facial cavity will be displaced by these so called women wrestlers.

Hmmmm!!!

This act is highly condemned!!!
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Well the guy should be thanking his Stars that I was not there when he was beating that gal,I hate rubish how will you even lay your fucking hands on a woman can't you ignore her, very annoying.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
DKM123:
Sometimes, I am glad that Nigerian men are showing their true colours on the front page of this forum. Foreigners are usually first bombarded with Nairaland pages when they research about Nigeria.
At least, they will known the psychology of the average Nigerian men and know what Nigerian women suffer in their hands.

I am sure the foreign ladies will also start to appreciate their men more. It amazes me when they freak over Nigerian men, like they have no idea what they are getting into. You see the thought process of those on the front page, 80% of Nigerian men think this way...

Just imagine the kind of comments coming from this men in 2019. A woman is severely battered and all the comments are about how funny it is and how women are worse than devils. .I am sure you will be saying same if it was your mother or sister that was battered like that by a man like you!

You all are a big disgrace to civilization.
please can you behave yourself,who told you that this happened in nigeria.and why will you just jump into conclusion,are you even civilized.the civilization you are talking about starts from you,i hate your ideology toward Nigerian men.when you no fully well that a man does not love you,but you Force yourself on him because of Fame or wealth,how do you expect him to treat you? When the actual person that is truly in love will be ignored and disgrace by her,just close you mouth please
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by nairaland0753: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
DeraNwamazi:

Haba!! No matter what she did abeg... I have seen physical abuses but my dear this is to d extreme... Kai!!! It's funny but at the same time, haba just haba
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.
Typical innit! As long as your sister/bae/ mum/ daughter is not the victim......all is well.
Issok
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Stop posting to get women likes

Only sissy niggas does that ..
This is not about getting women likes or sissy niggas nonsense or because the victim is a woman.

This is the fact that will happen to the guy if he's arrested, he will be spending years in jail and be spending huge amount on bill treatments, if you think I'm lying go and beat up someone and wait till authorities arrive and think you won't step into jail.

There are laws in the state, if you think you're above the law, just do what I said.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Antony061(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
K.O
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Bukfab(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
DeraNwamazi:
[color=#990000][/color].

And so,stupid guy if e see hin mate nw e no go fit fight oo
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DeraNwamazi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bukfab:

[color=#990000][/color].

And so,stupid guy if e see hin mate nw e no go fit fight oo

Everyone knows what the guy did was wrong, I'm not in support of it. I'm just saying it's possible he did it out of anger.
The lady did'nt tell us the full story.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Whaaaaa?! which one is the woman? sad
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
laugh wan finish me. see as my guy shift the babe face yagayaga
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ashantitope: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tell her to give us the full story before we could judge the matter bet secondly there is nothing woman acn do you that will make you beat her or even to this extend that guy is not human being is real animal
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by ledaman: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.
What funny about this pic?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
shilenji:
The brutalized woman looks like the daughter of the unbrutalized woman.
Sad tho no woman derserves this kind of treatment from a man irrespective of wateca she might have done

You just don't know the full weight and meaning of what you just said.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
mathadi:
please can you behave yourself,who told you that this happened in nigeria.and why will you just jump into conclusion,are you even civilized.the civilization you are talking about starts from you,i hate your ideology toward Nigerian men.when you no fully well that a man does not love you,but you Force yourself on him because of Fame or wealth,how do you expect him to treat you? When the actual person that is truly in love will be ignored and disgrace by her,just close you mouth please

Are you drunk or just plain deficient when it comes to comprehension issues. What da heck are you blabbing about?

Where did you read I said it happened in Nigeria? Is that the issue? The response of the majorly daft irresponsible archaic nattering nitwits on the front page (that includes your fullish self) shows the mindset of the average Nigerian man and the world can see it and that is the bases of my post.

In case you are too caveman-like to realise this but the world is a global village and you all are showing your idiocy to the world.

Now run along with your spaghetti for brain analysis.

GoldChest:

To Hell with your civilization

Any woman that misbehaves will be seriously dealt with

As for you, you are obviously an agbero who unfortunately has access to the internet.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
When that misogynistic MOD or whoever it was that was banning people and hiding posts ignores posts like these tells you how rotten and hateful they are.

You use brain deficient imps like these to further your misogyny and woman hate on this forum. Pretending to be unbiased.
I’d say you should be ashamed of yourselves but you probably have no shame left.

Vladtin:

And you married one, no wonder you so uncouth and disrespectful. No one to put you in check, always barking like a rabid dog when issues like this pop up but won't go against it if the man were the victim. If your husband no dey beat you well one day someone else will..
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by asgard01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:
God please forgive me for laughing at the 3rd photo.
AMEN BRODA... AMEN
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
DKM123:

Are you drunk or just plain deficient when it comes to comprehension issues. What da heck are you blabbing about?

Where did you read I said it happened in Nigeria? Is that the issue? The response of the majorly daft irresponsible archaic nattering nitwits on the front page (that includes your fullish self) shows the mindset of the average Nigerian man and the world can see it and that is the bases of my post.

In case you are too caveman-like to realise this but the world is a global village and you all are showing your idiocy to the world.

Now run along with your spaghetti for brain analysis.

As for you, you are obviously an agbero who unfortunately has access to the internet.
dear God bless you and i wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / Robbers Spend Six Hours In Victim’s House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.