Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54571 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by MrKong: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
shocked
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by mixta140: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jesu...

For stubborn STI check my signature.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by EkunKekere: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
On behalf of all decent, intelligent, REAL men in the world, I rebuke this spirit of strong stupidity working in this man's life.

This is the type that will be forming He-Man with his keypad, but in the real world he will shi-t his trousers if you just LOOK at him with aggression.

Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy
She don talk spoil, the Man don use blow shift her mouth grin

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

You know your man is hot tempered, yet you won't stop nagging and abusing him.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
I know it doesn't sound fair.
People run away from Nigeria to USA to go and flex.
When they bash your face, you come and be showing us here.
Give us visa to come there and judge case for you now!?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
angry
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Love and pain are almost of the same frequency
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oduduwa707:
As much as I don't condone this, I refuse to have any remorse whatsoever for any lady that gets treated like this. cool
The way these devilish b!tches treat their fellow human (innocent minors, house helps, etc) sef... you go know say dem pass devil. angry

You be nonsense boy o
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Mateen1000: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
MY NEWEST MEME grin grin
My mind dey tell me say this girl no dey caution her mouth towards the Nigga, Badman Shift am for am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Jobiherom: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hu
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by tintingz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:
Lets hear the man's side of the story too before judging because so many women are worst than the devil .
Whatever the lady has done is not even the case(except if she's guilty of something that's against the law), it's the physical violence that will land the guy to jail. If you have issues with someone report it to the authorities.

Now the guy will be spending years in jail or pay huge money for damages.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
World's Most Powerful Women, 2018.

1. Angela Merkel
2. Theresa May
3. Christine Lagarde
4. Mary Barra
5. Abigail Johnson
6. Melinda Gates
7. Susan Wojcicki
8. Ana Patricia Botín
9. Marillyn Hewson
10. Ginni Rometty

(Forbes)
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by yommygift15: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Even from the look and appearance of this idiot called man, no sane Lady or well brought up girl should follow or has anything to do with him.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Bgirlie: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some comments from guys here shocked father Lord!!! help us o.
Say NO to domestic Violence, no gender is exclusive.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

[s]Me too cheesy

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

You know your man is hot tempered, yet you won't stop nagging and abusing him.[/s]

Sigh... Silence is truly golden. There is a time for everything.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
EmmBim:
This is very very bad,no matter what
Why not wait for the man's picture before u say no matter what. You never can tell the man may be having bullet wounds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
women talk too much... don't talk when your man is talking
My BROTHER na SHIFTING CULTIVATION be that ooo
The BEATING no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by elganzar(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Still can’t forget the video of a woman locking a little boy up in a cage with dogs...that kind woman go still claim victim if husband beat am like this

Pity them at your own peril, let everybody just mind their business

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Just speechless. How can a human being do this to another. Words just fail me.... gosh. This man should be locked up till his last day on earth. Totally unfit to live amongst human beings.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
So nagging and abusing is enough reason to beat a woman like that? Please go to your mirror and ask your self that question.
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
EmmBim:
This is very very bad,no matter what
Where are you now
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by bimgo: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you know how to fight please come and fight me for my street, i need to disfigure this boy
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by osejie17(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
the guy need to be dealt with. this is absurd
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
The lord is good all the time �

I think say na motor hit frog �
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Klington:
[s]she must have pushed the guy to the last wall for him to go this length.

may be she's a real brat[/s]

A real man will not even lay hands on a woman, least of all doing what was shown above... You poorly raised negroes know nothing about being real men. This generation of cowards disgusts me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy

Will you say same if it was your sister that was messed up like that?
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is very very bad but truth be told, a man cannot be in his right frame of mind and decide to dent his gf like dis. There is more to the story cos i dnt knw what else to say to dem witout hearing frm the other party. angry
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by EdiAbali: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.

It wouldnt be funny when it happens to your sister or daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.