Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? (2772 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=81735706][/quote]
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by cooooooks(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Your first mistake is assuming that everybody's brain is functional.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You need dick!
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
is the Sun Goddess another name for Isthar or Inanna the goddess of sex and fertility? If it is I'm in.

Bewitch away...
Nah. Godess of infertility.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
It will be beautiful, they will make a Power Couple grin

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Our personal vendetta aside, OK tell me why he shouldn't cus i have seen lot worse made frontpage.
FP is not about quality.

It's about sensationalism. What can draw clicks to NL.

3 Likes

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
FP is not about quality.

It's about sensationalism. What can draw clicks to NL.
I just love disturbing the mods
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dominique
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Offyjoyy: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
When both partners love with their brain it won't work because there are going to be restrictions in displaying emotions

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife Precious In Bed With Naval Officer —family / How Can I Fix This ? I Live In A Third World Country, I Am 34. / Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.