Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? (2676 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=81735706][/quote]
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by cooooooks(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Your first mistake is assuming that everybody's brain is functional.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You need dick!
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
is the Sun Goddess another name for Isthar or Inanna the goddess of sex and fertility? If it is I'm in.

Bewitch away...
Nah. Godess of infertility.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
It will be beautiful, they will make a Power Couple grin

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Our personal vendetta aside, OK tell me why he shouldn't cus i have seen lot worse made frontpage.
FP is not about quality.

It's about sensationalism. What can draw clicks to NL.

3 Likes

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
FP is not about quality.

It's about sensationalism. What can draw clicks to NL.
I just love disturbing the mods
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dominique
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Offyjoyy: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
When both partners love with their brain it won't work because there are going to be restrictions in displaying emotions

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Father Has Slept With Three Of My Friends On Campus, Should I Tell My Mom?' / She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) / Should I Give Her A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.