Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m (11743 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by KendrickAyomide: 6:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Austria. Some people can talk anyhow for this forum ehnnn
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

I don't want African nation.... thanks for ur suggestion really appreciate
see dz one. u wld finish dt money in naija nd ur eyes wld b very clear
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Jigsville(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Cintoria:
You should try Turkey... Enter with a Tourist Visa..
But try and know someone there to connect with when you get there. Wish you best if luck

OP, This is a good idea. Enter with a Tourist Visa and you can get residence permit as soon possible. Find a reputable travel agent or do it yourself if you can.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

you don't want an African country

And you have just N1.5m?

sorry to tell you the truth
your chances are grim
however; if you are young
And your brain still hot
you can try applying schools in America for scholarship

write GRE and Toefl

applying to an American school costs like $50 bucks each

so if you have good scores in GRE and Toefl
And you apply to say 10 schools
And you send your transcripts to each

put of the 10 at least 2 should pick u

then you take it up from there

But I know most of you Nigerians cheesy cheesy

But this advice here is legit
had a cousin leave using this format
he is in north Carolina now running PhD

so it's up to you and all who are reading this

the options today are VERY LIMITED
Thanks so much sir.... will try dis steps
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Thanks so much sir.... will try dis steps
just to add

Gre and Toefl I believe should be less than $600 combined applying to 10 school = $50 ×10 = $500
then money for transcripts (maybe 150k plus depending on the school)
that is all you need
plus prayers of course
I have suggested this to many back home in Nigeria
most don't follow through they will say it's too "long" (yeye excuse) they will say they want it.ozugbo (sharp sharp)
don't be one of such people
take your time
And it will pay off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by hausadreturn(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

just to add

Gre and Toefl I believe should be less than $600 combined
applying to 10 school = $50 ×10 = $500

that is all you need

plus prayers of course

most don't follow through
they will say it's too "long" (yeye excuse)
they will say they want it.ozugbo (sharp sharp)

take your time

And it will pay off
This is for someone that wants to further in education, shay?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
hausadreturn:
This is for someone that wants to further in education, shay?

yea

takes you straight to PhD from B.Sc
(I hope you had a strong 2.1 sha )

when you get to America

they pay RAs
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

just to add

Does this apply for only graduate?
that is all you need

plus prayers of course

take your time

And it will pay off
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Only for Graduate?
Ugosample:

just to add

that is all you need

plus prayers of course

take your time

And it will pay off
Only for Graduate? Cuz I'm thinking if I ND my junior bro can apply for that....if I should apply for 10 schools nd my bro also apply for 10, I bliv one of us will surely gain admissions
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

yea

when you get to America

they pay RAs
haaaaaa so I can't apply be dat cuz I don't have 2:1 sad sad shocked
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by marrywasiu: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pls boss how can I go about this turkey tourist visa process, pls can u guide me up with some ideas I will be very happy to hear from u

Jigsville:

OP, This is a good idea. Enter with a Tourist Visa and you can get residence permit as soon possible. Find a reputable travel agent or do it yourself if you can.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Only for Graduate? Only for Graduate? Cuz I'm thinking if I ND my junior bro can apply for that....if I should apply for 10 schools nd my bro also apply for 10, I bliv one of us will surely gain admissions

there are undergraduate scholardupos too

But your younger bro will have to write SAT and I believe TOEFL.

it's post graduate applicant's that write GRE

that's it
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

there are undergraduate scholardupos too

But your younger bro will have to write SAT and I believe TOEFL.

it's post graduate applicant's that write GRE

that's it
Alright thanks are you in US?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Alright thanks are you in US?

Let's just say I'm a traveller

A nomad if you may

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Okay sir.... please can I mail u for more guide, so we can chat on WhatsApp
naaa
I don't do that

sorry

But if you need guidance
I can post here
so that both you and others after you can benefit

you could ask your questions here

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

naaa
I don't do that

sorry

But if you need guidance
I can post here
so that both you and others after you can benefit

you could ask your questions here
okay no problem thanks sir
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by hausadreturn(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

yea

when you get to America

they pay RAs
Actually, I was just enquiring.
I no too fancy book stuff.

I'd have loved to do a soccer coaching course there, though.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Edokpolor30: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Please I was invited to the Netherlands for a conference next month. What do I need to take to the embassy? How long will the visa be processed? Is there any group I can follow/join and discuss with people going to the Netherlands?

Pls pls pls, I need urgent answer as I plan going to the embassy on Wednesday. Thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Jay5mie: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2019
Edokpolor30:
Please I was invited to the Netherlands for a conference next month. What do I need to take to the embassy? How long will the visa be processed? Is there any group I can follow/join and discuss with people going to the Netherlands?

Pls pls pls, I need urgent answer as I plan going to the embassy on Wednesday. Thanks
Search for Netherlands thread. Good luck
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Jamestown123: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
a country I can use tourist to enter then later change my status to Permanent resident to apply for job
Then turkey is the right place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Lordkross(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
chai angry nd 1.5m can't take me to US

You only need 500k out of the 1. to be in the US... but the issue is for how long. Those people dey para now ohh! The easiest way to is Turkey, Dubai or Qatar. If you don't want any of those then you can look up Mauritius or Seychelles.

But Turkey is a good start.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by jollenbaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ugosample:

you don't want an African country
And you have just N1.5m?
sorry to tell you the truth your chances are grim however; if you are young And your brain still hot you can try applying schools in America for scholarship
write GRE and Toefl
applying to an American school costs like $50 bucks each
so if you have good scores in GRE and Toefl And you apply to say 10 schools And you send your transcripts to each
put of the 10 at least 2 should pick u
then you take it up from there
But I know most of you Nigerians cheesy cheesy
But this advice here is legit had a cousin leave using this format he is in north Carolina now running PhD
so it's up to you and all who are reading this
the options today are VERY LIMITED

I will like to text you on gmail bro. this is a very good idea
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Welcomme: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2019
saipn:
so far you are planning to travel to better country i will strongly advise you to invest the money in Treasury bill which is a safe investment for a year so far you just finished youth service try and husle More and write GRE and TOEFL exam if u are aiming USA or IELTS to get full or partial scholarship to some good European countries or south Korea
pls how do I invest in this treasury bill...Guide me pls...I would forever be grateful to you. Thanks sir.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by saipn: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Welcomme:
pls how do I invest in this treasury bill...Guide me pls...I would forever be grateful to you. Thanks sir.
Google Treasury bills Nairaland u get everything you need there....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / AIB Probes Turkish Airlines’ Incident At Port Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.