Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81975 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 2Radii: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2019
StupidNLmods:

My guy sometimes you don't even need to package well, once they like something about your physique or your face that area starts scratching them.
They will sleep on the same bed with you for the first time and na still them go use their yansh dey shook you, greenlight things grin
If you made up ur mind not touch them at all just observe how sad, angry and confused they will be the next morning grin
and a no wan talk before oo, but dis ur dropping make me understand say landlord pikin don suffer for u hand, forget heaven my bro, u no dey go again
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by faderayo(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2019
EduTechTainMent:

If you know, what assurances do you hv that this won't change even after getting married to such a man or woman?

Let's not be penny wise, pound foolish. There is surely some wisdom behind every commandment given by the creator.
Thumbs up and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by faderayo(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Starboytwo:
I don't think this is possible

It is
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

They do very well, my sister met one, my cousin also and now myself... Just ask God for your own man, believing and trusting Him, He never fails.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2019
lollybizzu:
Those wey don masturbate their life finish too dey claim say they never have sex before, they're waiting until marriage, and so on...
Is okay o...

God is watching. shocked

My own opinion tho, no sex before marriage relationship is the best even tho it may not be easy for both parties; especially when they are sexually compatible, worse when one has a high libido for it. From my little experience, I was a virgin until 29yrs of age and till today, it still pains me I gave it out cheaply despite the moral standards I uphold.

Sorry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

29 and never had sex before? damn..

better marry on time.
29 is small. There are a lot more people who are more than 30 & still keeping themselves.

It's absolutely commendable in this time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Charmingpet: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Perfect relationship
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Juliearth(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage

Isn't that the ideal kind of relationship?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Waper2(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2019
grin lier
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Omonzeleang: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

Savage grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Omonzeleang: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss

30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SaintAdah: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
Why do gals pretend like they dont fancy sex, have got lots of female friends ok and have had fun with some, no fucking string attached, there are gals out there that like sex than an average boy.. Infact i remembered one of my friend that almost sexed me when my roomie was arround.. He eas taking his bath and next thing i knew it she held my dick, said she wanted it right now, i was like hey my roomie is arround... Gals stop pretending abeg mtcheww angry

Hmm!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by TruthinAction: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

There are but they are relatively few. But it depends on many factors. Do either partner have their separate apartments? Do they stay close to each other. Most sex free relationship are possible when one of the partner is still under parental care. She still lives with her parents and she is monitored. It also depends on spiritual beliefs. Ideally for born again Christians, it is supposed to be a sex free relationship until marriage. But not everyone has control over their emotions and it also depends on the degree of attraction and affection. But I advise the ladies to be more careful because so many have been dumped by their guys after they discover that they are pregnant. And she has to struggle alone to take care of the baby. Guys like free food. Insist he should do a court marriage first if he insist on sex before marriage. Otherwise, you will be used and dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 2Radii: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Paulo3ree:
You see person way
This ur attachment got me rolling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LINTUNE(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2019
SaintAdah:

Hmm!
yes
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SaintAdah: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
Why do gals pretend like they dont fancy sex, have got lots of female friends ok and have had fun with some, no fucking string attached, there are gals out there that like sex than an average boy.. Infact i remembered one of my friend that almost sexed me when my roomie was arround.. He eas taking his bath and next thing i knew it she held my dick, said she wanted it right now, i was like hey my roomie is arround... Gals stop pretending abeg mtcheww angry

Hmm
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sammye(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
As if sex is an issue patterning to the male species

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Adexy4us(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss

30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry

i can't imagine all these coming from the so-called jesuspikin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by NWABUKA007(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.

hmm

are you taken or na
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 2Radii: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Oiza131:
Lmao.... I need to know what I'm getting married to. I cannot comman start regretting what I would have avoided grin
Hi!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Samuels90: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
@Ubunja.. This guy is coming up cool
Bad-man-thing.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Samuels90: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2019
scaramucci:
One of the easiest ways to fucckk a girl is to tell her that you're not interested in sex before marriage. She will tell her friends and they will tell her that you might be hiding something. They will push her to find out if you're not impotent. This method works 99% of the times.
... Bad man logic.. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

yes Dear....
they do... just that they suffer most in relationships.
they suffer heartbreaks and sometimes hurt...

they do Dear.... will be 30 few months Time never had sex in any of my relationships and will not until marriage.
I have friends who did same...

men like that exist...though rare...just that unfortunately most ladies love and crave for sex too like men and cannot be faithful to such men for long and will see the relationship as boring
The same story goes for women like that, nobody seems to have such patience these days. Everyone is only interested in sex seemingly.

Anyway, continue to be you, some day, you'll find someone for you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.
U can lie for Africa
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
The same story goes for women like that, nobody seems to have such patience these days. Everyone is only interested in sex seemingly.

Anyway, continue to be you, some day, you'll find someone for you

yeah...u are very right....
amen to your prayers.....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by freethinker01: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2019
AstroG:
Cus they are delusional,mentally impaired and senseless undecided undecided

Seconded
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

They do very well, my sister met one, my cousin also and now myself... Just ask God for your own man, believing and trusting Him, He never fails.

awww thanks for this...
you really appreciate your man...
please keep it up...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by afesco: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:
Does a guy like that exist?

Even if he did, ladies would assume he's not OK down there...

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
Yes such a guy does exist. It is true dt many guys conceal their impotence under the guise of "no sex b4 marriage" to beguile many ladies but there are some guys u won't ve sex b4 marriage because dey don't want to sin. I didn't sleep with my wife b4 we got married neither did I sleep with any ladies while I was dating my wife because we both agreed not to commit sin. I ve had good sex in my previous relationships/many other ladies to whom i didn't date just for d fun of it but my encounter with God changed me but though it wasn't easy but by d grace of God I overcame it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Emmanuell90(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Kylekent59:

Love all girls on Sunday (Lagos)

Lol...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jesuspikin8: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Adexy4us:

i can't imagine all these coming from the so-called jesuspikin
Try and imagine it. It's not that hard.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by lailo: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

hahaaaaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
dem don sample dis one finish.....lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
MissJoy29:

29 is small. There are a lot more people who are more than 30 & still keeping themselves.

It's absolutely commendable in this time
Unless you are a reverend father/Sister or an aspiring one, keeping yourself above 30 is weird.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.