Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81829 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Funny enough a lot of you guys that are "anti feminists" don't know what feminism is all about!!
trust me, we're the only ones who truly know what feminism is all about that's why feminists worship Arab men, because they're not as easily deceived as the fools in the West

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Adebowalay(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss
The Devil Spotted...
30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Adebowalay(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2019
The Devil Spotted...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Alwaysking: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.
You know I still have to check whether you are virgin or not, or you think I have forgotten
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ibha007: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Funny enough a lot of you guys that are "anti feminists" don't know what feminism is all about!!

Tell us more pls
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Alwaysking: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Get h*rny, beg, keep asking so I'll keep declining.

But to never ask? Hmmm. I'm not sure I'll marry o.
Are you not that girl
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Alwaysking: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Pheew. The Guilty Are Afraid cheesy
Olo...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Alwaysking: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nope. Compatibility in that area is stupendously important
This girl go too like to fvck, smh. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by shevymania(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2019
I didn't have sex with my wife until after wedding so there is nothing special about it.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by EtihadAirways(f): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2019
I dey craze? What of he no get joystick? Maybe indomie lasting.. Abeg I no fit

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2019
You don't need sex to know a man that is 'OK'. It's one of those lies we tell to justify sex before marriage. Unless you're handicapped, blind, or leprous, you would know by simply using your five senses. If you have to test every divk that comes your way to know the best or strong one, then you're a classless and tasteless prostitute.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ManIzHot: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2019
obembet:
I wish i can see

...but seek first the kingdom of God and His riotousness, and all these things will be added to you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ifaa123: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Does a guy like that exist?

Even if he did, ladies would assume he's not OK down there...

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

My very first girl friend left me because of that, from the start of our relationship I told her to leave me if I ask her for sex before marriage. Unknown to me she left because I didn't ask for sex and wanted it but didn't say!

I was 24 400L and she was 20 OND 1. I didn't regret my decision, but I learnt a lesson.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bleskid: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

I'm here my sister ,, I have never ask my girlfriend for sex and i hv never sex with her and we have been dating for 4,yrs. she ask whether I'm a man? but sex is not the ultimate in a relationship

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Titugirl(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Yes I would @ op
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Candycrushy(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
With all of my heart, body and soul, gladly i will accept

Its a pity they are no longer in existent in this part of the world
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by obembet(f): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Whats the diameter and radius of your p.us.sy now? grin

I never expect this from u.. I tot u are mature
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by futurism: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
Do such guys exist?

they do atleast I was once like that until I discovered ladies do not value it. Now, I must chop am and chop hard.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Acidosis:
You don't need sex to know a man that is 'OK'. It's one of those lies we tell to justify sex before marriage. Unless you're handicapped, blind, or leprous, you would know by simply using your five senses. If you have to test every divk that comes your way to know the best or strong one, then you're a classless and tasteless prostitute.
Exactly. People saying so many nonsense to justify fornication. What is wrong is wrong no matter how hard you try to justify it.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by banhammy: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Sex before marriage is a sin. So abstain from it until and after marriage.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

We are many my sister we love God and keep his words of abstinence till marriage. BTW we are lions down there, first hit she will know we don't speak in tongues for nothing

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
Yeah...you may think that he does not even find you attractive.

Exactly.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:
Does a guy like that exist?

Even if he did, ladies would assume he's not OK down there...

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

Yes we exist and we are okay. You expect and allow him sleep with you and then be faithful in marriage meanwhile he has been sleeping around. Long story short we love God and he has helping us keep ourselves in spite of the overwhelming challenges that is to say we are perfectly okay down there
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:

'...I'll keep declining'. Easier said than done .

The point is, just ask so I'll know you're healthy and that you find me attractive.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Paulo3ree:

You see person way

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ruby97: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2019
That's my choice of a Guy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Shalomc:

You well so? If he come byforce una nko?

Nahh. The point isn't to provoke his sexual desire. The point is to know that he is alright down there... and that he finds me attractive.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Alwaysking:
Are you not that girl

Which girl?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by adedehinbo(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2019
ericsmith:

where Rever you go (go -go- go) where Rever you be (sisi eko) do not say yes wen you mean to say NO. hmm!
baba ibadan
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by EduTechTainMent: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Acidosis:

Too much Sense no go kee u.

You succinctly summarised the entire temptations of the flesh faced by this generation.

People are ready to spew all manners of thrash just to justify their wayward and sinful acts.

Some ppl even go as far as saying "I cannot marry a virgin wey no go sabi how to please me for bed". Will such ppl pls keep shut!!! Spare us all the bullcrap.

Nothing beats marrying a virgin!!!!!

The prostitute that is allegedly skilled in the act of pleasing men, shey na from heaven dem come with the knowledge ni?

People should know that if they marry a virgin and they both love each other, then that's the best thing that could happen to them. They would both explore their sexual fantasies to the fullest. Just imagine the sheer joy of a child when he tastes his 1st lollipop or the first time he rides his bicycle.

Couples wey go dey regularly perform coital duties for many many years go eventually know what tickles their sexual fancies. The lady will know how to handle her man and vice versa. Afterall experience, they say, is the best teacher. A wife is the best person to know what her husband wants sexually and vice versa.

So pls wise up brethren and sisters. Make everybody sha do wetin แบน like, afterall we are all adults. Don't keep calling out those who choose to uphold the norm, societal and religious values they believe in.

Shikenan

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Alwaysking: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Which girl?
Nevermind, you are the one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos)