Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81850 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by nonut: 1:54am On Aug 31, 2019
jessysparkles:

And you think you just made sense Mind your business!
I have noticed you as well..... Attention seeker!
Queen of England... You're the attention seeking gnat here.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Paulo3ree(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Get h*rny, beg, keep asking so I'll keep declining.

But to never ask? Hmmm. I'm not sure I'll marry o.
You see person way

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Who wan fvkk black pussy sef...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by fortran12: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:
Does a guy like that exist?

Even if he did, ladies would assume he's not OK down there...

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by fortran12: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

Yes they do, and I know some of them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by noziz(m): 3:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Sex na food na, which man go sey e no wan eat food anytime anyday? Na him be sey e go die of starvation cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.
I am that man so can we start? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Oduduwa707: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told those guys exist but trust me they might be getting it somewhere,sometimes we guys can be like that if u really love a girl n don't wana lose her u might not pressure her into it but u ease ur pressure by getting it out there.
To me it's a win win if u nt caught.

cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Seahawk: 4:31am On Aug 31, 2019
You and your ilk are morons who only exist to insult women on Nairaland. Shameless things.

AstroG:
Here to Read Lies from awon broke NL feminists cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jesuspikin8: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Truthbites:

U copy the long response from another blog or u typed it or u be spirit?
Google it to find out. Then decide if I'm a spirit or not.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

have you tried me
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Korllami007: 5:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

thanks bro....
what you said is absolutely true...
it has not been easy though but God has been helpful.
I don't believe most of this ladies...the truth Is Many can't stay in a relationship without sex...

my ex left and start to go relate with another guy...she wanted keep us both...and I am so sure she was having an affair with that guy.... she started give me attitude...I had to find out myself and respectfully walk away....it's just that I wanna live God's way...I know I have come too far to Give up.

my prayer now is to get someone who is really ready for a serious Godly relationship.... where we not just have the goal to get married soon but also set up and pursue spiritual goals...too.

The same girl will come online or in public, acting saint and be preaching no sex before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.

Nothing goes for nothing... You will eat my money and I eat your ponmo"
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Funny enough a lot of you guys that are "anti feminists" don't know what feminism is all about!!

Tell them the meaning they are listening....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Shalomc(f): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Yes that's the type of man I am looking for wink
Are you high mileage? Just asking...no offense
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by romenna: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Very dumb elements forming pseudo-intelligence by virtue of having a prick.

You ask ladies question, you won't give them space to comment. Naso guys go dey jump on top same ladies comments with nonsense.

Create intellectual topic and mistakenly post in this section, they will all disappear. Once it is woman or toto matter, they will land like vultures. Nonsense grin
u hav assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity.
Answer the damn question girl or STFU
Ur nagging is uneccesary cos some monikers with (m) sign actually belong to ladies, vice versa

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2019
sewed4u:
Premarital sex is bad, a God fearing man would not ask of sex before marriage.

I agree with you.. but it's by mere words... It will take greater commitment from both parties abstain from each other... Because when you are seeing the person that you are both compatible sexually and you love her so much..... Nah commitment go make you abstain...
Most especially if both of you are alone in a good mood and she knows how to dress well... My brother , I talking from experience
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jesuspikin8: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2019
franchasng:
guys don't know that women love and crave for sex more than guys, the only difference is, women mostly crave to have sex with their preferred sex mate not like guys who are ready to sex any girl with boobs and buttocks, reason few guys are fvcking so many ladies for free, some on a platter of gold without stress.

Women crave for sex but selective with their sex partners, if u doubt, work on yourself as a guy through improving your finances and looks through gym and cosmetic surgery corrections like celebrities do, and watch how every lady will be craving to fuckyour brains off for free. If u want to get varieties of them from far and near, then get a verified social media accounts and share pictures of your good life and flexing and watch your dick break in few months with free sex from the same Mary forming ladies shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Mtcheeew. Keep your money; I'm not your typical Naija girl. I've my own.

People should stop quoting me with foolishness.

glink2015:

Nothing goes for nothing... You will eat my money and I eat your ponmo"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Shalomc(f): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Get h*rny, beg, keep asking so I'll keep declining.

But to never ask? Hmmm. I'm not sure I'll marry o.
You well so? If he come byforce una nko?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Mtcheeew. Keep your money; I'm not your typical Naija girl. I've my own.

People should stop quoting me with foolishness.

Abeg no vex, I dunno you are one in a million... For a typical naija ladies .... Money is the password to climb the donkey and enter Jerusalem.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Kennitrust(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2019
OK
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Toluobaeko11: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

Oga just speak for yourself oo! I'm 29 plus, and I've never had sex in my life. I'm not an impotent. I've really learned to control myself. I've had countless opportunities to have sex, but I've learned to control myself from teen age.
It's a pity we live in a world where we don't value simple law/rule again because of peer pressure and people will quickly come and attack you if you say you've not had sex before but I'm a proud product of myself. It doesn't matter if a girl sees me as impotent or not.
Men who don't ask for sex and keeping themselves exist, but they don't shout all about to people that I'm a virgin oo

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by kingui(m): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

Yes that guy dose perfectly exist but the problem must times is that he is must like a Ned and then msh be to shay to ask you out in the 1st place while he bottles up his love for you inside but feels jealous when he sees you go out with out her guys .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Maafiaalady: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage
I wish such guys exists. One week/day into the relationship they are already asking for sex....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 001spice: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss

30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry
which bracket of age do u fall into
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by tonguengineer(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2019
AstroG:
Here to Read Lies from awon broke NL feminists cool cool
Is this ojay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.