Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] (9786 Views)

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Tony142: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

It's been a while, Tony. How have you been?

Fine sir, anything for your boy? grin
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tony142:

Fine sir, anything for your boy? grin
Na me suppose ask you anything for the boys. You better be careful. Abeg, roger me something joor. Boys are broke. tongue
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I no see anything here
Look well. If nothing yet, wear glasses.

1 Like

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
futurist369:
bro please be my mentor on this lucrative business of yours......you know i just registered on nairaland january this year?
If you dont want to help, no p
But if you re-consider, contact me(since you wont give me your contact) at
alc@gmail.com

I would really love to, but for now, I'm not taking in paid or free mentorship. (In fact, free mentorship doesn't exist and paid ones aren't available for now).

I have some people offline and some projects I need to handle at the moment. I'll still want you to keep pushing by using Google and YouTube to learn everything for free. It's easy, but scary at first. Don't give up.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Tony142: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Na me suppose ask you anything for the boys. You better be careful. Abeg, roger me something joor. Boys are broke. tongue

Lol, cheesy
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Look well. If nothing yet, wear glasses.

*wear glasses* nothing they here
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2019
iLegendd:

I would really love to, but for now, I'm not taking in paid or free mentorship. (In fact, free mentorship doesn't exist and paid ones aren't available for now).

I have some people offline and some projects I need to handle at the moment. I'll still want you to keep pushing by using Google and YouTube to learn everything for free. It's easy, but scary at first. Don't give up.
thank you
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
ambitiouschap:

*wear glasses* nothing they here
Wash your face and try again.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2019
iLegendd:
Wash your face and try again.
*wash face with water* yet still nothing happy new month
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
futurist369:
thank you
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.